Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆Same guy👇

Student debt forgiveness shifts debt from one  little guy to another, those statements aren't contradictory. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

To get them not to build nukes! 

What's your solution? War? 

I love you buddy, you are one funny mofo.

Edited by Tenhigh

On 10/31/2023 at 3:14 PM, Justice said:

2. Baab Al-Jihad “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors” (Quran 2:193). Those Muslims who sacrificed their lives in the way of Islam through Jihad will enter Heaven from this gate.

Well for one the context of this must be put in its proper place. There is no compulsion in Islam. You can not kill people for the sake of making the survivors convert to Islam. Therefore this aspect of Jihad, and there are a few, is in regards of self defense.

If your attackers cease to attack you you aren’t permitted to continue the assault. You have to show mercy, ‘except against your oppressors’. This is obvious. If you’re being oppressed you have the right to fight for your rights and if you die doing so you are granted entry into heaven. 

The mistake Tommy Callahan made was calling all jihadis terrorists. 

Thank you.

So if so understand you correctly and if I'm wrong please correct me.  Since The Catastrophe, Palestinians have had the Allah given right to kill Israelis (any Isrealis) until such time as the Israelis stop oppressing them.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Thank you.

So if so understand you correctly and if I'm wrong please correct me.  Since The Catastrophe, Palestinians have had the Allah given right to kill Israelis (any Isrealis) until such time as the Israelis stop oppressing them.

The key word is oppressors. Would you shower your oppressors with roses? Are you completely incapable of understanding what it is like to have your home taken away piece by piece? Trust me when I tell you if that ever happened here in the States we would not be nice to our oppressors. Matter of fact we’ve gone to other people’s countries (Iraq) to get rid of their oppressors. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Justice said:

The key word is oppressors. Would you shower your oppressors with roses? Are you completely incapable of understanding what it is like to have your home taken away piece by piece? Trust me when I tell you if that ever happened here in the States we would not be nice to our oppressors. Matter of fact we’ve gone to other people’s countries (Iraq) to get rid of their oppressors. 

HowWouldYouFeel!.thumb.jpg.d58d3a7537220b98e72155be28cc2c94.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You don't have to support Hamas to support The Palestinians. 

This didn't happen in a vacuum. 

Look inward Israel. 

Nice talking points. Voltaire was a Racist and antisemite.  

and yes, Hamas also terrorizes the Palestinians.

So did you also support alquada after 9/11?  using the same narrative?

I see The Houthi Terrorist attacked Israel.

And another Biden foreign policy disaster of appeasing terrorist comes back to bite.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/yemens-houthi-rebels-claim-attacks-israel-drawing-main-104514030

And just in 2021 old biden took them off the terrorist list. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/politics/us-houthis-terrorist-list/index.html

IDF claims to have broken through HAMAS front line and taken out a high value target.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12701401/Israel-breaks-Hamas-lines-satellite-images-tanks-deep-inside-Gaza.html

• Thank you (+1) 2

The policy of encouraging and supporting land greedy settlers by the Israli government is insane. 

With respect to the war, societies across the world figure out how to live peacefully after brutal, vicious wars. It has happened in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Rwanda, Uganda and I’m sure many other places. At some point, the desire for peace and stability becomes greater that the desire for revenge. In some people/cultures, forgiveness takes place as both sides move forward. That is what I hope for. I don’t know if there are any examples of that happening in Muslim cultures. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Read this sentence earlier today which sums up nicely the Israeli aid mystery.  Mainly why do US taxpayers have to provide any funding to a wealthy and prosperous country to fight a war? 

"Israel, with GDP of almost half a trillion dollars and a debt-to-GDP ratio that is half of that of the United States, and a super-advanced military, still somehow needs $14.3 billion from US taxpayers in order to continue its extensive bombing campaign throughout Gaza following the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack".

Add in lucrative revenue streams from Mediterranean NatGas fields and they've got plenty of their own cash.

Just to provide some clarity as most people can't put a half trillion dollars into context.....

Israel's GDP for 2023 was projected to be $564 billion which is less than Michigan.  Israel's GDP would rank them at 15th in US states and 29th among nations.  Per Reuters the war is costing Israel $248 million daily.

Israel to amend budget, Gaza war direct cost at $246 mln daily

• Like (+1) 1

This is absolutely disgusting bull sh it! Horrible, just stop! 

LONDON (Reuters) -In Los Angeles, a man screaming "kill Jews" attempts to break into a family's home. In London, girls in a playground are told they are "stinking Jews" and should stay off the slide. In China, posts likening Jews to parasites, vampires or snakes proliferate on social media, attracting thousands of "likes".

These are examples of incidents of antisemitism, which have surged globally since the attack by Hamas gunmen on southern Israel on Oct. 7 and subsequent war on the Islamist group launched by Israel in the Gaza Strip.

"This is the scariest time to be Jewish since World War Two. We have had problems before, but things have never been this bad in my lifetime," said Anthony Adler, 62, speaking outside a synagogue where he had gone to pray in Golders Green, a London neighbourhood with a large Jewish community.

https://news.yahoo.com/open-hatred-jews-surges-globally-141737707.html

Hate to quote Rodney King, but can't we all just get along? 

21 minutes ago, Precision said:

Just to provide some clarity as most people can't put a half trillion dollars into context.....

Israel's GDP for 2023 was projected to be $564 billion which is less than Michigan.  Israel's GDP would rank them at 15th in US states and 29th among nations.  Per Reuters the war is costing Israel $248 million daily.

Israel to amend budget, Gaza war direct cost at $246 mln daily

I imagne their economy will take a huge hit from this, too. All the soldiers called up, Palestianisn (20% of population) basically on lock down. Not great for productivity 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hamas supporters nailed the place with their anti Israeli propaganda and conspiracies 

I hope you ain’t calling me no Hamas supporter. If you are then you have shown your true colors. It proves you’re the type of person that just hears whatever you want to hear. It means you can’t be talked to or reasoned with. It also means I’m gonna write your ass off just like I did Irv. Let me know if you’re insulting me so I know how to proceed with you. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Justice said:

I hope you ain’t calling me no Hamas supporter. If you are then you have shown your true colors. It proves you’re the type of person that just hears whatever you want to hear. It means you can’t be talked to or reasoned with. It also means I’m gonna write your ass off just like I did Irv. Let me know if you’re insulting me so I know how to proceed with you. 

I was referencing the narrative about" It's not in a vacuum, you must see the pre 10/7, or the entire history" Bs narrative.

If that was you posting it, then maybe.

if not, its not my fault you heard Hamas supporter and thought it meant you.

Imagine that narrative rolled out to other instances?

pearl harbor, Kosher cause we had embargos and were oppressing them.

9/11, all our fault. you know. colonialism and oppression.

its a broken argument that is supporting the terrorist,

Israel Releases Stunning Images Of Its War On Hamas: 11,000+ Terrorist Targets Hit; 326 IDF Soldiers Killed

by Ryan Saavedra

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said on Wednesday that it had struck more than 11,000 terrorist targets inside Gaza since Hamas launched an unprecedented terrorist attack against Israel back in early October. The IDF has lost some 326 soldiers — including 11 who were killed on Tuesday as the IDF moved through Gaza ridding the area of terrorists from Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad — since the October 7 attack in which 1,400 Israelis were murdered, more than 5,300 were injured, and 220+ were kidnapped.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/israel-releases-stunning-images-of-its-war-on-hamas-11000-terrorist-targets-hit-326-idf-soldiers-killed

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

So did that those tax cuts the rich benefited the most from… 

The right has their simps trained well.

So you agree AND insult me in the same post?  You are truly classy. But your response after agreeing makes no sense. 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 2

Good.  This gives me hope.

A public statement like that one was virtually impossible before Arab nations started signing bilateral peace agreements under the Trump/Pompeo/Kushner Abraham Accord — since dismissed as “tactics of the prior administration” by the Biden White House.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2