Diggs doesn't move on running plays

MikeSpeed

6 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Why don't you go and hang out with someone your own age... like @Old Coot... 

He so old ( how old is he) he is so old he makes me feel young 😁

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

In the first clip wtf is Kincaid doing? He whiffs on his chip and then submarines his own teammate.  He put a helmet right on Damien Harris' groin like he was trying to pop out a ball or two.  That must have gotten some laughs in the film room.

"White Set, White Set...Hike"

Kincaid.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Not only that, I've heard that Diggs doesn't move in bed.  He just lays there like a dead fish and makes the woman do all the work while he sings showtunes .  Hes a very inconsiderate lover.  Pretty sure thats what Maddy Glab was alluding to but no one wanted to listen.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, MJS said:

The amount of time it takes you to realize that Diggs isn't moving and to yell out "Pass" or whatever, the play fake has already happened and the defenders have either bitten or not.

The only regrettable thing about this is that Diggs is not participating in run blocking, which usually does not matter much when you are way out wide.

I don’t want Diggs run blocking. I also don’t mind his soft tendencies in YAC. Diggs has been great at keeping himself healthy (knock wood), and we want him to stay that way. 

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I don’t want Diggs run blocking. I also don’t mind his soft tendencies in YAC. Diggs has been great at keeping himself healthy (knock wood), and we want him to stay that way. 

What you call "soft" tendencies, I'd call "smart" tendencies. Especially considering he's shown over and over that when the opportunity is there, he will fight through 1, 2, even 3 tackles for extra yards, and even lower a shoulder into guys. But when he's surrounded in the open field or lined up for a sideline shot, it's just better to get down or out of bounds and live to fight another day.

8 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Do they do this in SF?  I thought WR blocking on runs was hugely important to their system, and a big reason Aiyuk was in the dog house for a bit.

Vastly different systems with different requirements and philosophies. We dont revolve around the RB like SF does with McC.

But we have WRs that block well (Davis for example). And if a run play was coming Diggs way I'm sure he'd block someone.

• Agree 1

Please, if the coaches are OK with this just dismiss it. This guy has an edge that defines our offense. He’s in with the top 3 receivers in the league.( Chase, Hill, Jefferson , Diggs) His production is directly linked to victories and he plays every week  The last thing we want to do, as part of the best, most loyal fanbase in football is micromanage this generational talent.

15 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

You're an Old Coot... you don't even know what an RPO is. Act your age.

Get off my lawn you young wippersnapper!

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

He so old ( how old is he) he is so old he makes me feel young

In that case you would be a young Coot

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

In the first clip wtf is Kincaid doing? He whiffs on his chip and then submarines his own teammate.  He put a helmet right on Damien Harris' groin like he was trying to pop out a ball or two.  That must have gotten some laughs in the film room.

Somebody user controlled Kincaid and accidentally double flicked the stick which caused a whiffed cutblock and then an immediate hitstick. RIP Damien's groin.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.