Thoughts about Yesterday's Game

newcam2012

I'll start the thread. Miss the original poster's comments who usually starts out the thread. Hope he considers a comeback because his comments were valuable and promoted great discussions .

Total team win from top to bottom

Allen can play well without having to play superman.  His play was surgeon like. Precise and calculated. At no time did I feel like he lost focus and tried to do too much. In fact, he took a sack or two instead of being reckless. I think he trusts the oline and running game. Side note, I'd like to see a few more RPOs implemented. 

Coaching matters. Both McD and Dorsey had fantastic game plans. They deserve credit for putting the Bills players in the best positions to make plays. It was a thing of beauty for this Bills fan. 

So many players stepped up. Too many flowers to give out. Bernard, Milano, Oliver, Rousseau, Jones, Diggs, Allen, etc...

Tre, Tre, Tre,...Almost ruined the euphoria of the win. Definitely dampened it. Bills will miss his play and leadership. How much remains to be seen. 

Bills crowd and home field advantage was huge. This fan base is second to none. I'm glad to be a tiny part of it. I can't wait to see that Lombardi hoisted in Buffalo. A dream come true as a Bills fan. 

What a pleasure to see the Bills dominant the game at the line of scrimmage. Oline and Dline were excellent. This was the catalyst to the Bills win. Excited to see how good they will be. Sky is the limit 

On to the Jags overseas. Schedule makers didn't do the Bills a favor as the Jags are chilling in London waiting for the Bills. No let down please. 

It's a long season and so many variables are unknown. However, I have a different feeling about this team. It appears to be built better from the core up. Barring any major injuries this team is absolutely in the mix to represent the AFC. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

I'll start the thread. Miss the original poster's comments who usually starts out the thread. Hope he considers a comeback because his comments were valuable and promoted great discussions .

Allen can play well without having to play superman.  His play was surgeon like. Precise and calculated. At no time did I feel like he lost focus and tried to do too much. In fact, he took a sack or two instead of being reckless. That tells me the oline and running game has greatly improved. Side note, I'd like to see a few more RPOs implemented. 

Coaching matters. Both McD and Dorsey had fantastic game plans. They deserve credit for putting the Bills players in the best positions to make plays. It was a thing of beauty for this Bills fan. 

So many players stepped up. Too many flowers to give out. Bernard, Milano, Oliver, Rousseau, Jones, Diggs, Allen, etc...

Tre, Tre, Tre,...Almost ruined the euphoria of the win. Definitely dampened it. Bills will miss his play and leadership. How much remains to be seen. 

Bills crowd and home field advantage was huge. This fan base is second to none. I'm glad to be a tiny part of it. I can't wait to see that Lombardi hoisted in Buffalo. A dream come true as a Bills fan. 

What a pleasure to see the Bills dominant the game at the line of scrimmage. Oline and Dline were excellent. This was the catalyst to the Bills win. Excited to see how good they will be. Sky is the limit 

On to the Jags overseas. Schedule makers didn't do the Bills a favor as the Jags are chilling in London waiting for the Bills. No let down please. 

It's a long season and so many variables are unknown. However, I have a different feeling about this team. It appears to be built better from the core up. Barring any major injuries this team is absolutely in the mix to represent the AFC. 

Go Bills!!!

On the Jags, apparently the Bills booked the same hotel as the Jags stayed in this week. So the Jags have to pick up and move to a different hotel.

A little inconvenience. Funny.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Allen can play well without having to play superman.  His play was surgeon like. Precise and calculated. At no time did I feel like he lost focus and tried to do too much. In fact, he took a sack or two instead of being reckless. I think he trusts the oline and running game. Side note, I'd like to see a few more RPOs implemented. 

Go Bills!!!

Ya man! Go Bills. On to the JAGS and I know we will pound them. Our D is just too damn good. They have a good LB core who can mess with us but we should play relaxed and take it to them. Keep pounding the ball with our 3 backs and let Diggs/Kincaid/Davis/Sherf/Fort Knox and Harty destroy them.

I can't wait. I called the Phins getting pounded by us and most on here gave me eyerolls etc. We will pound the Jags too.

Also - Adoree Jackson coming our way! Great peice to add... between him and Elam we will have a tough side to match with Benford and dane. And I mean tough which is what we were lacking at that spot big time! GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

On the Jags, apparently the Bills booked the same hotel as the Jags stayed in this week. So the Jags have to pick up and move to a different hotel.

Somewhere, Ernie Adams is smiling.  😋

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Also - Adoree Jackson coming our way! Great peice to add... between him and Elam we will have a tough side to match with Benford and dane. And I mean tough which is what we were lacking at that spot big time! GO BILLS!!!!

Where have you seen this?

Just now, BRH said:

Where have you seen this?

It's a rumour out there. I read it on here and Sportsnet was talking about it.

Said Beane is sniffing around and Giants are his first call. It's all spec at this point but I believe it as it makes sense. We will need depth at CB if nothing else. EWe currently have 3 and that includes Elam who hasn't dressed in 4 games. He will make a move.

1 minute ago, Dillenger4 said:

It's a rumour out there. I read it on here and Sportsnet was talking about it.

Said Beane is sniffing around and Giants are his first call. It's all spec at this point but I believe it as it makes sense. We will need depth at CB if nothing else. EWe currently have 3 and that includes Elam who hasn't dressed in 4 games. He will make a move.

Well if it's a rumor then it must be true!  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Ya man! Go Bills. On to the JAGS and I know we will pound them. Our D is just too damn good. They have a good LB core who can mess with us but we should play relaxed and take it to them. Keep pounding the ball with our 3 backs and let Diggs/Kincaid/Davis/Sherf/Fort Knox and Harty destroy them.

I can't wait. I called the Phins getting pounded by us and most on here gave me eyerolls etc. We will pound the Jags too.

Adoree Jackson is indeed coming our way - a week from next Sunday - as a member of the Giants’ secondary.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Go Bills!!!

To answer your ? Virgil and shaw66

I do believe they are still doing the thread but are currently packing there bags to go to jolly old England  🇬🇧 

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Could have been awkward when our Josh Allen gets their Josh Allen's room key and walks in while he's on the toilet or something

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

If @Virgil is MIA we have to keep this train rolling. 

You imagine me sipping champagne from your boot
For taste of your elegant pride
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride, at least I'll enjoy the ride.

Literally just logged in to write them now. 

Next week will probably be tough since I'll be in London and not brining a laptop.  But I have written them from my phone before...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Adoree Jackson is indeed coming our way - a week from next Sunday - as a member of the Giants’ secondary.

Is he an upgrade at CB? I know he's a decent return guy.

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Literally just logged in to write them now. 

Next week will probably be tough since I'll be in London and not brining a laptop.  But I have written them from my phone before...

Its one of my favorite threads. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Adoree Jackson is mainly a nickel. He isn't a very good boundary guy.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.