Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

13 minutes ago, boyst said:

Danzler is not much different than Rhodes. 

Rhodes is serviceable.

If we IR White (we will) id also look at other teams PS. 

Would look at PS over any of those dudes. Don’t the Bills have to release someone to activate Von?

3 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

This team is different and you can really feel it now. They are FINALLY physical and playing with an edge on both offense and defense.

Particularly defense. How much of the 'soft' attitude of the past stemmed from the leadership of Frazier and the example of Edmunds? They both were the sort to just hang on and hope the other guy makes enough mistakes. With them out of the way, the beating heart of the defense is now 58 and 43: fast, smart, agressive, looking to impose their will on the offense instead of the eternal bend-and-don't-break-till-the-playoffs. I'd add Oliver in there too. If anything he's been even more ornery and arriving at ball-carriers in a truculent mood since scoring his contract, which is absolutely an anomaly in the league.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Build a man a fire and you can keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire and you can keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Could someone build me a fire, heat up some oil and cook me a fish fry? Haven’t had a real WNY fish fry in years.

33 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

I thought it was funny that Aikman commented that it takes a team with great linebackers to stop the Dolphins and, like the 49ers, the Bills have great linebackers.  All I kept hearing pre-season was that the Bills' biggest weakness is linebacker.

Bernard has been a huge surprise and he is playing great!

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

based on what exactly? He’s made mistakes….so have all HC’s.

Sean’s Defense has been a terror so far this year. Playing with more attitude, hitting the QB often, swarming to the ball and taking the ball away.

Let's get to the playoffs my dude. 

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Would just be a straight switch if Tre is donezo… right?

Von for Tre. 

Id rather have Tre

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.