Happy Victory Monday. Oh yeah, and Mac Jones is a d***** bag.

dollars 2 donuts

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to Happy Victory Monday. Oh yeah, and Mac Jones is a d***** bag.
9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

https://x.com/iamsaucegardner/status/1706364576730669141?s=46&t=lHHYDQy0rtzgijLskE0FFA

Sauce, I’m with you on this thing.  And we know it’s not the first time.

I can't see what Jones did to Sauce from that.  But I can readily believe Mac Jones is a douche and I hope he gets his own nuts ripped off.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 5

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I can't see what Jones did to Sauce from that.  But I can readily believe Mac Jones is a douche and I hope he gets his own nuts ripped off.

Some one in the replies has a better angle, it looks like he either hits or knees sauce in the junk

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

It's hard to see and it is pretty quick, but it definitely looks like he does something right before Sauce reacts.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.