We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

are you sitting in a corner wearing a tinfoil hat afraid of the big bad ultra MAGA 😂 

They never should have legalized weed. You libbys are all so paranoid as it is

nope.  just left a lovely museum fundraiser dinner at a lake house.  good wine.  smart, interesting people.  mostly old school R's.  you?  it's not paranoid to be concerned about crazy, stupid, resentful MAGAs that are prone to violence and belong to low life hate groups.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just like “@Doc

this actually isn't a big deal.   lots of docs resent the money grab of the boards.  but you need to pay to play.  Most hospitals require boards to practice in them.  I'm sure doc can expound on the issue.  tell us all about the anesthesiology boards....maybe even show his diploma.  after passing and maintaining, you're titled a diplomate.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

this actually isn't a big deal.   lots of docs resent the money grab of the boards.  but you need to pay to play.  Most hospitals require boards to practice in them.  I'm sure doc can expound on the issue.  tell us all about the anesthesiology boards....maybe even show his diploma.  after passing and maintaining, you're titled a diplomate.

Doc is a fraud. Just like Over 29. Two independents that hate their lives and their bad choices and blame everyone but themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doc is a fraud. Just like Over 29. Two independents that hate their lives and their bad choices and blame everyone but themselves. 

and double down on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.  I'm sure there's some infectious disease questions on the anesthesia boards.  He'd certainly fail those.  and I'll bet he would intubate covid pt's without a mask, gloves or vax.  but then he'd likely have died by now....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  just left a lovely museum fundraiser dinner at a lake house.  good wine.  smart, interesting people.  mostly old school R's.  you?  it's not paranoid to be concerned about crazy, stupid, resentful MAGAs that are prone to violence and belong to low life hate groups.

Sorry you had to work on a Saturday night. it is paranoid to assume everyone with a different opinion is maga people. Hope you were tipped well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That "article" and tweet were aimed at the low intelligence libs like BSTime and the moron who posted that tweet.  Yes Paul has "no medical credentials"...except for graduating from Duke Medical School, completing residency in an accredited ophthalmology program, being certified by the ABO from 1995-2005 and practicing for decades.  :lol:

As for the ABO, yes he's no longer a part of it.  Big deal.  It (the AMBS) is a scam and money grab.  The old, less modern-trained docs decided back in the 90's to grant themselves lifetime certification while requiring new graduates to get certified every 10 years.  It should have been the other way around.  But you don't need ABMS certification to practice medicine.  Most places require you become certified after a period of time, mostly for appearances.  I doubt anyone is asking Paul to get certified (again) and is keeping up with his CME.

And thanks for asking.  I am near the end of my current 10-year cycle and have just 4 more "quality improvement" credits to complete before the end of 2025.  Then they'll be going to a 5-year cycle.  I'll probably just do that once and then retire. 

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and double down on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.  I'm sure there's some infectious disease questions on the anesthesia boards.  He'd certainly fail those.  and I'll bet he would intubate covid pt's without a mask, gloves or vax.  but then he'd likely have died by now....

"Hate my life"?  LOL!  No, I made the best decision going to a surgery center after 2-1/2 years at a community hospital.  No call, weekends or major holidays (and I haven't worked Turkey Day or Black Friday in 20 years).  I get 6 weeks of vacation.  And if I break 40 hours, it's a bad week.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

That "article" and tweet were aimed at the low intelligence libs like BSTime and the moron who posted that tweet.  Yes Paul has "no medical credentials"...except for graduating from Duke Medical School, completing residency in an accredited ophthalmology program, being certified by the ABO from 1995-2005 and practicing for decades.  :lol:

As for the ABO, yes he's no longer a part of it.  Big deal.  It (the AMBS) is a scam and money grab.  The old, less modern-trained docs decided back in the 90's to grant themselves lifetime certification while requiring new graduates to get certified every 10 years.  It should have been the other way around.  But you don't need ABMS certification to practice medicine.  Most places require you become certified after a period of time, mostly for appearances.  I doubt anyone is asking Paul to get certified (again) and is keeping up with his CME.

And thanks for asking.  I am near the end of my current 10-year cycle and have just 4 more "quality improvement" credits to complete before the end of 2025.  Then they'll be going to a 5-year cycle.  I'll probably just do that once and then retire. 

This is what it looks like when a real doctor owns a fake doctor that in reality busses tables at a country club and brags about driving around in popular homosexual cars… but then gets homophobic about it 👍 

While pretending to be liberal 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sorry you had to work on a Saturday night. it is paranoid to assume everyone with a different opinion is maga people. Hope you were tipped well. 

Yeah, those washroom attendants live on tips.

The successful prosecution of these morons is a a good thing. The common defense offered by these MAGA fools is “Trump told us to do it.” Now the other MAGA morons not there on J6 argue that Trump never told them to do it.

Only MAGA is claiming that violent revolution is necessary. Only MAGA wants their states to secede from the union because they disagree with others and can’t get their way. The vast majority of death threats to politicians come from lunatics on the right. Trump loves to imply violence to his enemies with his speech. Only MAGA worships assault weapons. MAGA lunatics whose goal is to become Tik Tok stars are now the leaders of the Republican Party, forcing out the last responsible members like Romney. MAGA members want to shut down the government because they are unwilling to compromise. Trump has killed the Republican Party. Hopefully, some day, after repeated election losses, the MAGA fever breaks and serous responsible leaders who believe in democracy return to the party. Until then… what a mess.

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Most places require you become certified after a period of time, mostly for appearances.  I doubt anyone is asking Paul to get certified (again) and is keeping up with his CME.

now this is just ignorant.  
And telling.  I was on a bylaws committee when bylaws were changed to require board certification.  Many of the docs were against it (including me) but the execs pointed out the financial impact.  The hospital couldn't get paid for lots of care provided by some big insurers if they weren't.  Some insurers won't even put non cert docs on their provider lists.  geez, I'd expect an outpt only anesthesiologist to know this stuff....and then he criticizes a fellow Anesthesia doc for sitting around in academia while this joke supposedly does urgent care surgeries....Paul said it in the article but you don't have the insight to understand:

He tried Monday to bat away questions about it by calling it an attack on his livelihood, saying the scrutiny stems from his challenge of a powerful medical group over a certification policy he thought was unfair."It's a personal assault on my ability to make a living," Paul told The Associated Press in a telephone interview.  He's talking about the requirement to be boarded, dummy...he's also complaining that old docs were grandfathered as boarded forever without the need to recertify.  u missed that too.

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Most of the red necks that were punished deserve to rot.  Society will miss nothing if they are never freed.

or their families...

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This is what it looks like when a real doctor owns a fake doctor that in reality busses tables at a country club and brags about driving around in popular homosexual cars… but then gets homophobic about it 👍 

While pretending to be liberal 

says the guy who lusts after a $120k Merc sl 550 knock off...how was your Boone's farm last night?  Here's 29 exiting his car:

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

says the guy who lusts after a $120k Merc sl 550 knock off...how was your Boone's farm last night?  Here's 29 exiting his car:

Weren’t you whining about sophistication and profundity in replies yesterday? Answer: yes. Nice job. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Weren’t you whining about sophistication and profundity in replies yesterday? Answer: yes. Nice job. 

This IS profound.  And the recertification fight in medicine has been front and center for over 10 years.  Anyone tangentially connected is well aware...

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

now this is just ignorant.  
And telling.  I was on a bylaws committee when bylaws were changed to require board certification.  Many of the docs were against it (including me) but the execs pointed out the financial impact.  The hospital couldn't get paid for lots of care provided by some big insurers if they weren't.  Some insurers won't even put non cert docs on their provider lists.  geez, I'd expect an outpt only anesthesiologist to know this stuff....and then he criticizes a fellow Anesthesia doc for sitting around in academia while this joke supposedly does urgent care surgeries....Paul said it in the article but you don't have the insight to understand:

He tried Monday to bat away questions about it by calling it an attack on his livelihood, saying the scrutiny stems from his challenge of a powerful medical group over a certification policy he thought was unfair."It's a personal assault on my ability to make a living," Paul told The Associated Press in a telephone interview.  He's talking about the requirement to be boarded, dummy...he's also complaining that old docs were grandfathered as boarded forever without the need to recertify.  u missed that too.

I never got involved in the billing as we've always had a billing company.  What I was told was that Medicare and Medicaid wouldn't reimburse non-board certified doctor but that private insurance didn't care, but doing a search before I posted the above, I didn't see that even that was a requirement.  I'll get the answer tomorrow from someone who knows what they're talking about.

And moron, I addressed all that.  Can you not even read properly now?

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I never got involved in the billing as we've always had a billing company.  What I was told was that Medicare and Medicaid wouldn't reimburse non-board certified doctor but that private insurance didn't care, but doing a search before I posted the above, I didn't see that even that was a requirement.  I'll get the answer tomorrow from someone who knows what they're talking about.

And moron, I addressed all that.  Can you not even read properly now?

if your job description is real, which it isn't, then it would perfectly fit your political narrative:  use your relatively rare and expensive training to enrich yourself in the easiest possible manner and least positive impact to society while bragging about it.....

And you needn't bother your billing folks:

https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/practices/doctors-lose-legal-battle-against-moc-recertification-requirements

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

if your job description is real, which it isn't, then it would perfectly fit your political narrative:  use your relatively rare and expensive training to enrich yourself in the easiest possible manner and least positive impact to society while bragging about it.....

Projecting much?  You're the only one bragging here, chief.  I guess the "Doc" moniker really set you off.  Which goes with your political narrative: get riled up about stupid ***** and make everything worse as a result...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Projecting much?  You're the only one bragging here, chief.  I guess the "Doc" moniker really set you off.  Which goes with your political narrative: get riled up about stupid ***** and make everything worse as a result...

tell me more about the recert process...I'll be back after 9 holes and watching the game on delay...

probably would look like that getting out of that car by retirement. 

I wonder if these political prisoners will still be in jail by then, for a petty b&e, it would have been a dismissed fine if they were wearing blm T-shirt’s. 

Since we are talking Italian cars- check out the Jenny Lopez Fiat 500- it’s got you written all over it. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

get riled up about stupid ***** and make everything worse as a result...

Uh huh.  Jan 6 was riled up.  This is a game and you've lost.

This was making everything worse....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-jan-6-committee-shows-new-footage-of-capitol-attack

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wonder if these political prisoners will still be in jail by then, for a petty b&e, it would have been a dismissed fine if they were wearing blm T-shirt’s. 

Sure, but you're not MAGA don't u know?  Lying is you all's only play.  Too bad you suck at it....

Uh huh.  Jan 6 was riled up.  This is a game and you've lost.

This was making everything worse....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-jan-6-committee-shows-new-footage-of-capitol-attack

It was a bunch of idiots who did stupid things. It was embarrassing and never should have happened.  But there were security failures galore and agitators who inflamed things.  And still it was never a threat to democracy.

Edited by Doc
  • Angry 1

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

It was a bunch of idiots who did stupid things. It was embarrassing and never should have happened.  But there were security failures galore and agitators who inflamed things.  And still it was never a threat to democracy.

You MAGA's are shameless.  Not the tiniest but of conscience, morality, ethics or justice.  F'in scary.  Thank goodness most of you are useless.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You MAGA's are shameless.  Not the tiniest but of conscience, morality, ethics or justice.  F'in scary.  Thank goodness most of you are useless.

You're a clown.  I admitted they were stupid and embarrassing.  Just because I don't buy the lib bull#### claim that they, an unarmed and disorganized group, were any threat to democracy doesn't make any of us "shameless" in the least. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

You're a clown.  I admitted they were stupid and embarrassing.  Just because I don't buy the lib bull#### claim that they, an unarmed and disorganized group, were any threat to democracy doesn't make any of us "shameless" in the least. 

dude, you just got pawned in a 20+ year lie....

Pawn meaning in Hindi - पवन मतलब हिंदी में - Translation

Dict.HinKhoj

https://dict.hinkhoj.com › pawn-me...

Definition of Pawn · an article deposited as security · a person used by another to gain an end · (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures .