We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

He could have PM'ed you, I honestly would not share anything with that psycho he's liable to get caught doing something outside your front window. I'm just saying I dont PM him and never will. 

I've been banned most my time here anyway Lol.. 

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:

extreme intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

this one really fits

"Bigotry may roughly be defined as the anger of men who have no opinions" [G.K. Chesterton Heretics]

All definitions and quotes on Bigotry.

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

c'mon on now.  I thought you were one of the few "smart" MAGA's here.  It's the "smart" ones that are dangerous.  u seem pretty benign in that regard.  never get thru the gate...

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/three-percenters

You sir, lack basic qualifications to entitle you any credibility delineating smart vs not smart, or btw, maga vs not maga.

I’ll be sure to point out supporting examples as they inevitably arise. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You sir, lack basic qualifications to entitle you any credibility delineating smart vs not smart, or btw, maga vs not maga.

Wait, you mean when a quack doctor cites southern poverty law center, it doesn't enhance its credibility?

:lol:

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:

extreme intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

this one really fits

"Bigotry may roughly be defined as the anger of men who have no opinions" [G.K. Chesterton Heretics]

All definitions and quotes on Bigotry.

OMG

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SPLC ???

Hahahahahahahahahahahha.

Wow.  your down to tasker as a reference of a reference...

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Uh huh.  Isn't that what we've been doing?

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think we should do a poll on how much federal tax each poster has paid over a lifetime.  cuz it seems every poster here is into accountability to some extent.  Who here believes the liberals on the board paid more than the cons?  my hand's up!  way up.

Sadly, I think it's likely that you're in your living room, your hand way, way up, an empty bottle or two of Old Grand Dad at your feet as you look around to see who else has taken your imaginary poll.  

Let me know what the final tally is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sadly, I think it's likely that you're in your living room, your hand way, way up, an empty bottle or two of Old Grand Dad at your feet as you look around to see who else has taken your imaginary poll.  

Let me know what the final tally is. 

Coffee then mowing then hitting balls.  You?  And it was knobs creek last night.  C'mon....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Ah. the enlightened ones are still working hard to identify anyone not in the ACT blue umbrella, as Maga.

Then hold and articulate their bigoted positions for everyone to read.

Bigotry:

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope, there were pm's.  Wanted me to stop posting basically.  Just motivated me more....

In my defense, I never asked you to stop posting.  I was merely trying to discerns what value a retired doctor got out of acting like an internet dou@che bag.  It seems the answer was "killing time".

3 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

He could have PM'ed you, I honestly would not share anything with that psycho he's liable to get caught doing something outside your front window. I'm just saying I dont PM him and never will. 

I've been banned most my time here anyway Lol.. 

Our secret is safe, snookums.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

"killing time".

sure it was....i said I found jousting with MAGA's cathartic....but it's kinda too easy.  so you been in contact with the III'ers?  Looks like your kinda folks....I'd do a 3 finger salute but 1 finger will do.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just think it’s so interesting how conservatives are all about praising law-enforcement until they getting their way
Then, somehow anything that happens to them is fair game

I actually think this is true

The problem is people talk about corruption in politics, and then you have Donald Trump come along saying hold my beer

Yah he's looking for someone to hold his beer while they watch TV because he doesn't want to drink to much so he can actually remember the lies that Joe is going to tell on his televised lie to the nation . 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

sure it was....i said I found jousting with MAGA's cathartic....but it's kinda too easy.  so you been in contact with the III'ers?  Looks like your kinda folks....I'd do a 3 finger salute but 1 finger will do.

I seriously never heard of them before you mentioned them in this thread. Are they the ones whose flyers you claimed to have seen in the woods?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3