We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Yeah, and you’re such a man! Lol!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey, leave our Suny grad alone, he's on this board to call out virgin losers, accuse other men of being on their knees for Trump and shaming people on the right for just being a bunch of all around Puss's.  Because this mother@$%#ing cat is enlightened!  Some day I'll share his and my personal PMs with the whole board.  

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Hey, leave our Suny grad alone, he's on this board to call out virgin losers, accuse other men of being on their knees for Trump and shaming people on the right for just being a bunch of all around Puss's.  Because this mother@$%#ing cat is enlightened!  Some day I'll share his and my personal PMs with the whole board.  

F’n asinine people on this forum would make fun of SUNY Buffalo or anyone who attend(ed) there - a school in our backyard where a ton of people here went to - send/sent their kids to - and know people who go/went there.

Just disgusting trash we have here - and they know who they are.

Just now, BillStime said:

F’n asinine people on this forum would make fun of SUNY Buffalo or anyone who attend(ed) there - a school in our backyard where a ton of people here went to - send/sent their kids to - and know people who go/went there.

Just disgusting trash we have here - and they know who they are.

Weird, I wasn't making fun of Suny Amherst in this particular post at all. I was pointing out the really weird energy (Trump humper, puss, on your knees for Trump, etc) that our homeboy gives off on this board.  Like a caricature of a frat boy.  Personally, I've never been to Suny Amherst, but as he is really my only experience with the school the bare is quite low.  Maybe he's the exception, not the rule.  

18 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

let's go!  I didn't respond any differently than I do on the main board.  Shine a little light...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Weird, I wasn't making fun of Suny Amherst in this particular post at all. I was pointing out the really weird energy (Trump humper, puss, on your knees for Trump, etc) that our homeboy gives off on this board.  Like a caricature of a frat boy.  Personally, I've never been to Suny Amherst, but as he is really my only experience with the school the bare is quite low.  Maybe he's the exception, not the rule.  

Wasn’t attacking you… I was just dovetailing off your first comment.

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I remember the good old days where only republicans were white trash.  Thanks for nothing, Biden!

maybe u should pm the proud boys, KKK, Nazi party, trump and the 3 percenters.  perhaps you're already doing that....

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

maybe u should pm the proud boys, trump and the 3 percenters.  perhaps you're already doing that....

Way ahead of you, kemosabe, who do you think came up with Cofeffe?  Except WTF is a 3%er?  I am familiar with 1%ers and 5%ers, but not 3%ers.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Way ahead of you, kemosabe, who do you think came up with Cofeffe?  Except WTF is a 3%er?  I am familiar with 1%ers and 5%ers, but not 3%ers.

c'mon on now.  I thought you were one of the few "smart" MAGA's here.  It's the "smart" ones that are dangerous.  u seem pretty benign in that regard.  never get thru the gate...

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/three-percenters

• Haha (+1) 1

As a grad of SUNY Buffalo myself,  I make fun of of SUNY "amherst" because it's a friggin asinine way to refer to the school.

Then there's all its useful idiocy, which is a completely separate issue. 

How dull is Billsfuk.c?

Does she have its GED?

:lol:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As a grad of SUNY Buffalo myself,  I make fun of of SUNY "amherst" because it's a friggin asinine way to refer to the school.

How dull is Billsfuk.c?

Does she have its GED?

why do you hate women?  do you lust after men?  yuck.  I keep seeing the image of little lindsey graham in that "mama's don't let" vid I posted.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How dull is Billsfuk.c?

Does she have its GED?

👆 Case and point = trash