Joe Buscaglia still writing for the Athletic?

LabattBlue

45 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

He should have planned this conception thing  better. Epic fail 😂

I planned my conceptions perfectly so that my kids ended up with the same birthday (several years apart).  That way I only had to pay for one birthday party/year.

Yes, I'm a cheap Bastard.  😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FLFan said:

That’s right.  He announced before the opener that he would be taking paternity leave.  I do not remember if he gave a timeframe.  

Babies eat poop and sleep every 3 hours.

He can't bang out and article in an hour?  It's not like he was doing night shifts on the transmission assembly...

8 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

This reminds me of when my wife was giving birth to our son. She was recording the labor (part anyway) and she caught me watching the Bills game. Oops 

I just wonder what your wife plans to do with that recording.  Play it at parties?  Maybe she's thinking ahead and knows she'll want to be able to guilt your kid about something in 13 years.  

This reminds me of when my wife was giving birth to our son. She was recording the labor (part anyway) and she caught me watching the Bills game. Oops 

Your child has a lot of nerve coming forth during a Bills game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Zag20 said:

He's Been a fan ever since. 

7 hours ago, Utah John said:

I just wonder what your wife plans to do with that recording.  Play it at parties?  Maybe she's thinking ahead and knows she'll want to be able to guilt your kid about something in 13 years.  

I've asked the same thing to myself and her. I don't get it. Take pictures before and after. The during....nope 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.