Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The day we elect a convicted criminal would be a sad day

Biden, the DNC agenda is wrecking things. Even the most staunch liberal knows it, in their heart. Maybe they won't say it but they know it. 

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The type where ppl should not be spouting things with like they are actually going to happen

Such as?

I'm not a huge fan of polling, but asking people who they'd vote for today, if the election was today, is pretty decent information. I'd like to see the better information you have today?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Explain

The legislation of electric vehicles by 2027, that manufacturers and consumers are not ready for. 

That alone should be enough evidence.

There's no infrastructure, they are too expensive. 

Volkswagen, for example has gone 100% electric. And it's about to put them out of business. As well as Volvo, who is having massive problems going nearly 100% electric.  

Just now, Pokebball said:

Such as?

I'm not a huge fan of polling, but asking people who they'd vote for today, if the election was today, is pretty decent information. I'd like to see the better information you have today?

There was also a poll would you change your mind if trump got convicted changed the percentages

The situation is very fluid

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

The legislation of electric vehicles by 2027, that manufacturers and consumers are not ready for. 

That alone should be enough evidence.

There's no infrastructure, they are too expensive. 

Volkswagen, for example has gone 100% electric. And it's about to put them out of business. As well as Volvo, who is having massive problems going nearly 100% electric.  

Volkswagen I’ll believe it when I see it

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There was also a poll would you change your mind if trump got convicted changed the percentages

I thought you didn't approve in considering things that might happen? Then you do the woulda, coulda of a conviction maybe happening. I've been waiting for a conviction for 7yrs. 

Who would you vote for today is all we know today. That's why I believe it's a possibility that Trump beats Biden. 

You've got your hope and a prayer

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The situation is very fluid

Volkswagen I’ll believe it when I see it

Have you seen the resale value on these vehicles? Teslas drop 50% over 4 years, far and away the most deprecative of all vehicles. The $120,000 F-150 lightening after 16 months is worth 70,000. 

Ford and Chevy lobbying like crazy that they can't meet the requirements that the DEMOCRATIC PARTY has burdened the American people with. 

Should we discuss the cost of the Ukraine war to the American taxpayer? The money we are borrowing to give to Ukraine? 

Should we discuss the astronomical rise in credit card debt Americans have in the last two years?

The DNC agenda is killing us. Our children can't afford any of this

The walls be closing brother 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Have you seen the resale value on these vehicles? Teslas drop 50% over 4 years, far and away the most deprecative of all vehicles. The $120,000 F-150 lightening after 16 months is worth 70,000. 

Ford and Chevy lobbying like crazy that they can't meet the requirements that the DEMOCRATIC PARTY has burdened the American people with. 

Should we discuss the cost of the Ukraine war to the American taxpayer? The money we are borrowing to give to Ukraine? 

Should we discuss the astronomical rise in credit card debt Americans have in the last two years?

The DNC agenda is killing us. Our children can't afford any of this

The walls be closing brother 

Point taken on the electrical vehicles

after owning one myself, I’m not a fan of all electric vehicles I am a fan of is having electrical vehicles with gas tanks. Gas is very expensive and if you could find a way to use your car on electric you can save a ton of money on your commuting costs

As for the other stuff, what is the alternative?

Edited by John from Riverside

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

As for the other stuff, what is the alternative?

policies designed to help Americans vs what we have now. policies designed for the fortune 500 and military industrial complex.

Stop spending more than we take in would be a start.  maybe even cutting cost so its less than revenue.

130+ GDP to debt ratio is unsustainable.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Let the TDS rage consume every neuron and synapse, to they extent that they exist. End stage TDS baby!

hue hound GIF

Awe, you think so precious? It's hysterical watching you freaks react so intensely because no one is buying this sham impeachment.

You will go to grave defeated.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

This is going to drag on for a long time.  About, oh, 11 months I'd say...

If it’s purely a political ploy—and it strikes me as really, really odd that the president’s family members are so deeply aligned with Russian and Chinese interests and not one democrat finds that problematic—it’ll run its course and Americans can express their feelings at the ballot box.  Biden has plenty of time to explain his side of the story, and the advantage of speaking from the bully pulpit.  

On the other hand, if the committee continues to work within the framework of their obligation and it turns out an impeachment vote is warranted, so be it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Are they trying to re-elect Biden and make Speaker Jeffries happen? Or are they really just this high on their own supply?

If Hunter Biden is an innocent victim of a hyper-partisan subterfuge, and Joe Biden is completely innocent of wrongdoing with no knowledge whatsoever of what complicated work his family members do, perhaps he should be re-elected.     I’d consider voting for him if the cards played out that way. 

As it stands right now, polls suggest a majority of Americans feel that Joe has his hands in the cookie jar while he’s saying he can’t even find the kitchen.    Since the cookie jar may be full of yuan and rubles, probably good to put it to bed one way or the other. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If Hunter Biden is an innocent victim of a hyper-partisan subterfuge, and Joe Biden is completely innocent of wrongdoing with no knowledge whatsoever of what complicated work his family members do, perhaps he should be re-elected.     I’d consider voting for him if the cards played out that way. 

As it stands right now, polls suggest a majority of Americans feel that Joe has his hands in the cookie jar while he’s saying he can’t even find the kitchen.    Since the cookie jar may be full of yuan and rubles, probably good to put it to bed one way or the other. 

Most Americans are simply not paying close attention to the election right now. If you are, (as I am), you are in a small minority. 

So the cloud of misleading statements and outright lies may cause people to believe that there is some underlying fact that proves Biden’s culpability when in fact such evidence has not been found (as admitted by the GOP). 

If they hold publicized hearing and it goes the way it looks like it will (Hunter is a bad actor, Biden is a loving father), it’ll probably just end up helping the Dems. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Most Americans are simply not paying close attention to the election right now. If you are, (as I am), you are in a small minority. 

So the cloud of misleading statements and outright lies may cause people to believe that there is some underlying fact that proves Biden’s culpability when in fact such evidence has not been found (as admitted by the GOP). 

If they hold publicized hearing and it goes the way it looks like it will (Hunter is a bad actor, Biden is a loving father), it’ll probably just end up helping the Dems. 

That’s usually the way these things play out though, so it’s nothing new. It’s a push.  As for clouds, misleading statements and lies, should that be the case—it would not be unique to poor Joe Biden.  If he can’t withstand what you seem to think is a completely baseless political firefight, time for him to put the Top Gun glasses away and retire to Delaware.  

I’d think when all is said and done, at best, Joe Biden looks like a complete buffoon running interference and protection for his wayward son who doesn’t really give a **** about the law, taxes or just about anything beyond money/hookers/blow.   I think it will be worse than that, with evidence suggesting he’s profited handsomely partnering with Russia, China and others.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm on record here as stating that I believe a Congressional investigation of Biden is warranted. There's a lot of smoke out there, but no fire yet. And it's telling that the House Republicans had no answer when asked, point blank, what high crimes or misdemeanors they believe the President may have committed. So calling it an "impeachment inquiry" at this time is a purely political move. Whatever.

I do believe that at this time the Republicans need to state what they believe Joe Biden did and when they believe he did it. I'm seeing a lot of things about what private citizen Biden did in 2018. Is it their theory that any of these things could be considered the basis for an impeachment? If so, why? Is it about things that he did as Vice President? If so, what? If it has to do with the money set aside for the Big Guy, well, come right out and say it. And call Hunter's bluff re: public testimony. With the new charges against him, he'd pretty much have to take the 5th if asked about anything that has to do with income. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm on record here as stating that I believe a Congressional investigation of Biden is warranted. There's a lot of smoke out there, but no fire yet. And it's telling that the House Republicans had no answer when asked, point blank, what high crimes or misdemeanors they believe the President may have committed. So calling it an "impeachment inquiry" at this time is a purely political move. Whatever.

I do believe that at this time the Republicans need to state what they believe Joe Biden did and when they believe he did it. I'm seeing a lot of things about what private citizen Biden did in 2018. Is it their theory that any of these things could be considered the basis for an impeachment? If so, why? Is it about things that he did as Vice President? If so, what? If it has to do with the money set aside for the Big Guy, well, come right out and say it. And call Hunter's bluff re: public testimony. With the new charges against him, he'd pretty much have to take the 5th if asked about anything that has to do with income. 

No, I don't think so.  

There is no reason to cede the high ground to a guy like Hunter Biden.  By doing so, you change the narrative from "We're investigating" to "We're investigating as long as it's convenient for you.".  If, as you suggest, H. Biden takes the 5th, the transcripts will reflect it.  Finally, by capitulating to a guy with his background and the political connections he has, it gives the appearance that he's above the law or deserving of special consideration others would not benefit from.    

I'm glad you see the smoke, but politically speaking, it's a dense dark smoke rolling across the forest and can be seen for miles.   I hate this phrasing, but I'll use it anyways--change Joe Biden to DTrump, and H Biden to Don Jr--every dem from here to Beijing jumps in with both feet.    

I would think they run hard with the notion that H Biden and his father have something to hide and proceed accordingly. If Joe's clean, surely that shall be revealed. The Rs should proceed as they see fit. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You’re giving them too much credit and assuming this is an actual investigation.