SNF Cowboys at Giants

Beck Water

12 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I'm not quite sure why 9/11 is talked about like this here.  I haven't been here that long but I would have thought a bunch of fans who root for a team in NY would leave the bad sarcasm and unfunny jokes about it alone.  I'm very confused.

Does that mean I can’t make jokes about 9/11 meaning all the Jets get grounded?

12 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I think you are way overreacting to a week 1 game in which the giants are severely out matched up front on offfense.

Its a long season

It’s a valid point that the first game doesn’t necessarily reflect how the team will play.  In 2021 the Bills got their butts whupped in Pittsburgh then won the next 4.

(I would of course prefer for us to do the butt whipping tomorrow

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That was the joke.  Did you not see Animal House?

and even if you didnt, is this the first time you have ever seen the reference? 

Myself, i have never watched an entire episode of Seinfeld.  But i do get the references that have made it into the mainstream.  there's like millions.

Edited by maddenboy

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Hopefully tomorrow night the NJ home team in the same stadium takes a beating like the Giants are taking right now. 

That would be good

Just now, DapperCam said:

Pan on the crowd. I’m curious who would stick around in the rain for this beat down.

Stefon Diggs, evidently. 

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.