Downloading WGR content ????????????

QB Bills

• Simon changed the title to Downloading WGR content ????????????
2 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Does anyone know how to download wgr shows from their site? It seems like they've made some changes and you can only stream now.

Not sure if you can via the audacy app but that's not available in Canada anyway.

I think they take programming and have renamed them as podcasts.   Used to be the audio vault.  Maybe that's not what you meant.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Another poster on here let the board know about this gem of an app “myTuner radio” that hands down beats Audacy any day of the week:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mytuner-radio-live-stations/id520502858

not sure about on demand type features but it’s seamless listening otherwise for WGR for us out of towners, imho.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Not sure about that but streaming the shows is awful now as well, I usually listen a bit during work but have had a lot of issues with the audacy app lately 

I have often found it somehow repeats itself sometimes. Like I will hear Jeremy White and Joe DiBiase talking about something and then like 20 mins later, it's literally a repeat of everything they just said, same tone and everything. It's annoying

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Does anyone know how to download wgr shows from their site? It seems like they've made some changes and you can only stream now.

Not sure if you can via the audacy app but that's not available in Canada anyway.

In some ways you should be thankful you don't have access to that piece of garbage app.   Absolte worst app  have ever used, I do use it because I want the content but it is so frustrating at times.   It is my source for WGR as an out of towner......try the podcasts, some good content on those.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Not sure about that but streaming the shows is awful now as well, I usually listen a bit during work but have had a lot of issues with the audacy app lately 

I use radio.net app since the audacy app isn't compatible with Android Auto.  

I can still play the audio in my car but need to set it up on my phone after everything starts up (the audacy app that is).

Radio.net isn't the best app but it get the job done for what I'm trying to use it for and no account creation required.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/5/2023 at 6:12 PM, QB Bills said:

I too don't see the download function anymore. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.