Maui

Biden. What a mess.  Doesn’t care about Americans.  Too busy wasting time on illegals, fringe freaks, and taking  bribes. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I thought God brought this plague?

Why intervene when the heathens are meeting their just end?

(idiots)

As usual,

you ‘thought’ wrong. 

You consistently give yourself away when you (attempt) to ridicule religion. 

No one , of ANY faith is happy about this tragedy. 

You should know that, but somehow I don’t believe that you do. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Biden. What a mess.  Doesn’t care about Americans.  Too busy wasting time on illegals, fringe freaks, and taking  bribes. 

I read somewhere that he didn’t visit Maui. However, I’m seeing a news report that he is actually visiting them right now. What gives

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Old fart can’t help but make it about himself. Yes, I know…Trump and more Trump. 

It’s a lame attempt at empathy

But let’s not act like the Biden family has not suffered through some pretty bad times

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

How dare he try and show empathy and show how he understands feelings of loss and not knowing the fate/condition of loved ones?

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

As usual,

you ‘thought’ wrong. 

and yet you're the one who posted that tweet implying the Hurricane was sent by God to punish the Dodgers. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

How dare he try and show empathy and show how he understands feelings of loss and not knowing the fate/condition of loved ones?

This is a show of empathy? Give me a break. Everyone knows his wildly exaggerated stories as he’s repeated them time and again. It’s a typical show of narcissism from a guy that makes everything about him. Yes, how dare he. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I read somewhere that he didn’t visit Maui. However, I’m seeing a news report that he is actually visiting them right now. What gives

It’s a lame attempt at empathy

But let’s not act like the Biden family has not suffered through some pretty bad times

In this case, Biden’s problem is he comes off as disingenuous, has repeatedly lied and misrepresented the circumstances of the tragedies in his life, and has been criticized by other individuals who have suffered tragedies for making their pain about his loss.

It’s interesting, too, that he compared the devastation in Maui, the loss of virtually everything individuals and families had with the almost pain of the almost loss of a beloved American classic car that never actually happened.   Yet—not a word about the near loss of the top secret documents in the old U-haul box right next to it!   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

As usual,

you ‘thought’ wrong. 

Hmmmmm...wasn't AIDS punishment for the sin of ***** per one of trump's evangelical supporters?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

This is a show of empathy? Give me a break. Everyone knows his wildly exaggerated stories as he’s repeated them time and again. It’s a typical show of narcissism from a guy that makes everything about him. Yes, how dare he. 

yes, almost comparable to trump's disrespect for D day casualties and POW's.

I thought you cons despised China.  Why parrot their propaganda?

https://www.defense.gov/Spotlights/Hawaii-Wildfire-Support/

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In this case, Biden’s problem is he comes off as disingenuous, has repeatedly lied and misrepresented the circumstances of the tragedies in his life, and has been criticized by other individuals who have suffered tragedies for making their pain about his loss.

It’s interesting, too, that he compared the devastation in Maui, the loss of virtually everything individuals and families had with the almost pain of the almost loss of a beloved American classic car that never actually happened.   Yet—not a word about the near loss of the top secret documents in the old U-haul box right next to it!   

Bidens integrity is Shot. 

The only ones believing a thing he says, are "always blue" or bots.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Bidens integrity is Shot. 

The only ones believing a thing he says, are "always blue" or bots.

Biden again shoots himself in the foot, this time in traditional blue state.  How much clearer can it be his mind is spent? 

Two weeks late is one problem. 

How are the Obams people running the WH allowing him to speak without a prepared and sanitized script. 

How could they let an opportunity to cite climate change and blaming the fire on Trump for some obscure regulatory change they'd claim altered the Earth's orbit which then led to the fire?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1