Maui

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sleepy Joe.....

Again imagine the DEFCON freak out if this was the orange dude...

He was just thinking about the time his home burned down. 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

why don't you diagram the argument.  You can atone for your last embarrassment.

Here’s the diagram 

me - Biden is a narcissistic a-hole

you - thought con’s hated China

me - wtf?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

And we have officials doing their best Baghdad Bob impression...

Disgusting. 

So Twitter apparently playing the not allowing tweets to embed game again...let's see if this video of Sleepy Joe sleeping, from an account with less reach, is allowed to remain.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

me - Biden is a narcissistic a-hole

you - thought con’s hated China

me - wtf?

yeah.  logic is not your strong suit.  Maybe try "go fish" instead of bridge

P.1.  China is spreading misinformation on the response to the maui disaster

2.China is a global threat and particularly despised and villainized by the far right

3. The far right is parroting some of China's talking points re the supposed lack of response

therefore

Conclusion:  Far right commentators aligning with Chinese propaganda is illogical and counterproductive

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

2.China is a global threat and particularly despised and villainized by the far right

3. The far right is parroting some of China's talking points re the supposed lack of response

therefore

Conclusion:  Far right commentators aligning with Chinese propaganda is illogical and counterproductive

Reads like blue anon mixed with a hangover.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

therefore

All this in response to a post about Biden’s alleged empathy and him exaggerating the details of his life. Very peculiar.

Quite the billstime impersonation you are putting out there this morning. This must be what you consider “winning”. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

No worries. the taxpayers are not going to any blue states.  

aren't taxes based on income.  All blue states x NH which is purple

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-wealthiest-states-in-america

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

All this in response to a post about Biden’s alleged empathy and him exaggerating the details of his life. Very peculiar.

Quite the billstime impersonation you are putting out there this morning. This must be what you consider “winning”. 

look, logic is not that difficult.  in fact, it's logical.  you should try it.  btw, my diagram was only marginally longer than your "diagram".

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Hey Quack...why not pop on over to the Biden corruption thread and give everyone your take on why Biden wasn't actually carrying out US policy in Ukraine regarding the Burisma prosecutor?

Thread seems devoid of leftists this morning for some reason...

I wonder why?

JFR, Qanon Frank, King... Bueller???

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey Quack...why not pop on over to the Biden corruption thread and give everyone your take on why Biden wasn't actually carrying out US policy in Ukraine regarding the Burisma prosecutor?

Thread seems devoid of leftists this morning for some reason...

I wonder why?

JFR, Qanon Frank, King... Bueller???

I would but I learned long ago that you can't fix stupid, especially when it's in a rabid pack.  my dogs get in this frenzied zone some times when prompted by deer or other dogs.  nearly impossible to break it quickly.

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

aren't taxes based on income.  All blue states x NH which is purple

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-wealthiest-states-in-america

look, logic is not that difficult.  in fact, it's logical.  you should try it.

lol, GDP and USNEWS.

here is current GDP by state. Doesnt look so good.

https://www.bea.gov/news/2023/gross-domestic-product-state-and-personal-income-state-1st-quarter-2023

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

lol, GDP and USNEWS.

None of that has anything to do with the fact taxpayers are fleeing blue states.  

The problem is that many of them continue to vote blue. If that is the case, then they should just stay in their destroyed blue states and cities.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

lol, GDP and USNEWS.

here is current GDP by state. Doesnt look so good.

https://www.bea.gov/news/2023/gross-domestic-product-state-and-personal-income-state-1st-quarter-2023

hmmm...same list.  Original data from a 2021 community survey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_income

here's a newer list.  still 80% blue. (and who the hell wants to live in N Dakota- maybe as warming gets worse)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/richest-states-in-usa

40 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

why bother?  only imbeciles can't see its effects.  It's ok.  They'll be the last to invest in higher ground.  keep moving to Fla, dumb F's.

The jury's still out on whether the imbeciles are on the side believing its human caused climate change or the side concluding we're experiencing the natural cycle of temperature variation cycles the Earth has gone through for billions of years.  

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

DERP. not the same list.

Not by a community survey.

Just hard Government provided data.

you need to lay off the Ripple and malt liquor

For the list of states by income inequality, see List of U.S. states and territories by income inequality.

This is a list of U.S. states, territories and the District of Columbia by income. Data is given according to the 2021 American Community Survey (ACS) 1-Year Estimates, except for the American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and the U.S. Virgin Islands, for which the data comes from 2010, as ACS does not operate in these areas.[note 1]

• Eyeroll 1