Maui

6 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Thanks to BillsNC for bringing up your post from March 6 just a few posts above this one. A post in which you declared that you saw no cognitive impairment. Now a few short months later he’s taken “to”many hits to the helmet. What changed your mind? Maybe it was just you shooting from the hip with one of the most ridiculous comments imaginable. 

I apologize.  I wasn't clear.  I meant Joe Ferguson took too many hits.  So, I think Joe Biden is cognitively ok.  He's unsteady and feeble bodied but I think his mind is sound.  I wouldn't put great odds on him living thru another term.  His body looks shot.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I apologize.  I wasn't clear.  I meant Joe Ferguson took too many hits.  So, I think Joe Biden is cognitively ok.  He's unsteady and feeble bodied but I think his mind is sound.  I wouldn't put great odds on him living thru another term.  His body looks shot.

He’s a cognitive mess. Everyone can see that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

As usual,

you ‘thought’ wrong. 

You consistently give yourself away when you (attempt) to ridicule religion. 

No one , of ANY faith is happy about this tragedy. 

You should know that, but somehow I don’t believe that you do. 

A reminder: YOU are the one who posted Pizzagate Jack's tweet saying God flooded Dodgers Stadium as retribution for the Dodgers' LGBTQ day. YOU are the one who apparently believes that a vengeful God singles out various communities for offending him and visits tragedy upon them.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He is as mentally sharp as a doughnut. Even Stevie Wonder can see it. Comon man!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

His mind is shot too.  Example:  Joke during the speech before or after his- was he asleep or having a TIA??

• Like (+1) 2

You Biden Apologists need somebody else.  You voted for him.  You got Obammy actually calling the shots.  Now we have this mess.  You should be ashamed and angered over all of those guys tricking you to vote for Demented Biden.   Useful idiots.  You got sold a bill of goods.  Mush brain taking smiling selfies during this tragedy.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeatedly-told-exaggerated-house-fire-story-victims-tragedies

Empathizer-in-chief? More like Ahole-in-chief. 

In October of last year, Biden told Hurricane Ian victims in Florida that he lost "an awful lot" of his home due to the fire. 

In January 2022, Biden told Colorado wildfire victims he "almost" lost his home to the fire and that the fire destroyed about 25% of it.

But when speaking to the Summit on Fire Prevention and Control in October 2022, he said the smoke from the fire destroyed "everything" from the basement to the attic, and that "we almost lost a couple firefighters" who responded to the blaze.

n November 2021, Biden said he "had a house burn down with my wife in it. She got out safely, God willing."

But Trump

• Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Indeed - keep crying, cupcake.

Investigation suppressed by Trump administration reveals obstacles to hurricane aid for Puerto Rico

But yes, please, MAGA nutters - keep crying about Biden.

Trump sucks.  

The media called this out.  Whatever the hell this is.   

But cheer on your “empathizer in chief” loser by deflecting to this nonsense. 

Ignore that they set Maui on fire and were Katrina level times 1000000000 worse in the response to it.  

I don’t know how anyone can put up anymore with this level of stupidity day in and day out. 

You leftists are toxic trash.  Absolute trash.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ignore that they set Maui on fire and were Katrina level times 1000000000 worse in the response to it.

Can you provide a source that the Biden administration hasn't responded to Maui's needs?

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You leftists are toxic trash.  Absolute trash.  

Really?

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f47a9eef461f73a95c3f39097e152d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.67f6c81131992f4c1215a1101129f076.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

^^ Nothing competes with this trash, ditz

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Can you provide a source that the Biden administration hasn't responded to Maui's needs?

Really?

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f47a9eef461f73a95c3f39097e152d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.67f6c81131992f4c1215a1101129f076.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

^^ Nothing completes with this trash, ditz

K Bill.  This is where we productively go back and forth showing the other sides losers.  You’ll post pics of Jan 6th.  I’ll post this

And you’re still trash.  Absolute trash.  The people in office are a reflection of leftist losers that hold no one inside their party accountable for anything and tirelessly work to hide and cover for them.   

North Korea.  

Going to need a bigger more serious January 6th real soon.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

K Bill.  This is where we productively go back and forth showing the other sides losers.  You’ll post pics of Jan 6th.  I’ll post this

And you’re still trash.  Absolute trash.  The people in office are a reflection of leftist losers that hold no one inside their party accountable for anything and tirelessly work to hide and cover for them.   

North Korea.  

Going to need a bigger more serious January 6th real soon.  

Nah - nothing competes w MAGA trash, Ditz.

image.thumb.jpeg.c89ddd3985b8f47a00e01c6c43b7ff2b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ace3454c2e6f7b6574b47eb113b128e5.jpeg