Maui

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you need to lay off the Ripple and malt liquor

For the list of states by income inequality, see List of U.S. states and territories by income inequality.

This is a list of U.S. states, territories and the District of Columbia by income. Data is given according to the 2021 American Community Survey (ACS) 1-Year Estimates, except for the American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and the U.S. Virgin Islands, for which the data comes from 2010, as ACS does not operate in these areas.[note 1]

Now its inequality.  

Goal post is moving all over the place.

Hawaii GDP will be way down after this disaster.

Hopefully the death count does not continue to climb.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Now its inequality.  

Goal post is moving all over the place.

Hawaii GDP will be way down after this disaster.

Hopefully the death count does not continue to climb.

can you actually read?

"For the list of states by income inequality, see List of U.S. states and territories by income inequality."

do you enjoy looking the fool?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you need to lay off the Ripple and malt liquor

For the list of states by income inequality, see List of U.S. states and territories by income inequality.

This is a list of U.S. states, territories and the District of Columbia by income. Data is given according to the 2021 American Community Survey (ACS) 1-Year Estimates, except for the American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands and the U.S. Virgin Islands, for which the data comes from 2010, as ACS does not operate in these areas.[note 1]

Does anyone actually believe everyone's income should be equal?  How would such a society function?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah.  logic is not your strong suit.  Maybe try "go fish" instead of bridge

P.1.  China is spreading misinformation on the response to the maui disaster

2.China is a global threat and particularly despised and villainized by the far right

3. The far right is parroting some of China's talking points re the supposed lack of response

therefore

Conclusion:  Far right commentators aligning with Chinese propaganda is illogical and counterproductive

Commie quack MD sats what?

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not quite sure who said that and it’s definitely not true

You're right. Precision matters to those of us with integrity. 

Here's what he said...

Pull up ANY clip of Joe Biden prior to 2017 and compare it to today. You're a useful idiot hack if you contend his speech has improved in any way, shape or form.

I don't believe he has any cognitive impairment.  His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved. 

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Inside the presidential bubble lol

And who would you contend is more qualified to make such a claim?

Your masters in the media?  Joy Behar? Quack MD? You?

I know it's impossible,  but maybe try to not be an idiot in just one post. We know it won't work, but we can recognize the effort.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And who would you contend is more qualified to make such a claim?

Your masters in the media?  Joy Behar? Quack MD? You?

I know it's impossible,  but maybe try to not be an idiot in just one post. We know it won't work, but we can recognize the effort.

What is this We ***** you got a mouse in your pocket?

Stop listening to the voices in your head man and seek help

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It was redhawk. EVERYONE knows it’s not true. Hard to believe someone would be simple enough to post it. 

I can't recall.  Joe took to many hits to the helmet.

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

Nothing will happen. They'll go back to their self sufficiency, drugs, and listless simple lives.

I think you meant this

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

The problem is that many of them continue to vote blue. If that is the case, then they should just stay in their destroyed blue states and cities.

They’re like locusts. 

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're right. Precision matters to those of us with integrity. 

Here's what he said...

Pull up ANY clip of Joe Biden prior to 2017 and compare it to today. You're a useful idiot hack if you contend his speech has improved in any way, shape or form.

I don't believe he has any cognitive impairment.  His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved. 

That was one of the most unwittingly funny statements I’ve read here. And that’s saying a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I can't recall.  Joe took to many hits to the helmet.

I think you meant this

Thanks to BillsNC for bringing up your post from March 6 just a few posts above this one. A post in which you declared that you saw no cognitive impairment. Now a few short months later he’s taken “to”many hits to the helmet. What changed your mind? Maybe it was just you shooting from the hip with one of the most ridiculous comments imaginable. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Grammar
  • Like (+1) 1