The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump

T&C

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Why are we triggered, again? This is what I’ve been waiting for for months.

Based on the current moments in here and the actions of the left.  On levels. 

I'm sure the fascist have.  Daft to the self awareness or optics of another political witch hint by the state on a political opponent.   We get it.  You all are very open with the fascist glee 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Based on the current moments in here and the actions of the left.  On levels. 

I'm sure the fascist have.  Daft to the self awareness or optics of another political witch hint by the state on a political opponent.   We get it.  You all are very open with the fascist glee 

Sorry you don’t like justice being carried out. Please report to your nearest conservative safe space to cry. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Sorry you don’t like justice being carried out. Please report to your nearest conservative safe space to cry. 

Justice isn't an emotional. It's not subjective it's clearly defined parameters and as much as you  lefties think you can redefine words and laws, you can not 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Justice isn't an emotional. It's not subjective it's clearly defined parameters and as much as you  lefties think you can redefine words and laws, you can not 

Correct, hence why Trump was indicted by a grand jury of his peers after a long and drawn-out investigation. Good job.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Correct, hence why Trump was indicted by a grand jury of his peers after a long and drawn-out investigation. Good job.

One can do that with a ham sandwich and you guys have a record of using the state against him, only to be exonerated when the actual facts come out. 

And kinda why you have this huge integrity problem.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

One can do that with a ham sandwich and you guys have a record of using the state against him, only to be exonerated when the actual facts come out. 

D's have an integrity problem and the leader of the R's shamelessly and ridiculously lies about his height, weight and golf scores.  you are such a joke.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

D's have an integrity problem and the leader of the R's shamelessly and ridiculously lies about his height, weight and golf scores.  you are such a joke.

Lol

Back to a false dichotomy   you and the Dems have the integrity problem .  It's just lies after lies.  But now want to be trusted. 

Yours lies about his grand children, sons business dealings influencing his policy, his education, how his wife died, son died, all his random childhood memories lol

• Agree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

false dichotomy.  splain.  or stop using phrases you don't understand.

Wasn't talking about the right or gop.  That's your strawman .  The left right paradigm is a false dichotomy.  

Between the lies and just pure ignorance.  You are on a role.  

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Wasn't talking about the right or gop.  That's your strawman .  The left right paradigm is a false dichotomy.  

Between the lies and just pure ignorance.  You are on a role.  

well no, I'm not an actor.   but i could be on a roll.

par·a·digm

/ˈperəˌdīm/

noun

a typical example or pattern of something; a model.

splain the L/R paradigm...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yours lies about his grand children, sons business dealings influencing his policy, his education, how his wife died, son died, all his random childhood memories lol

Were those lies or is he senile?  I've heard both but it's one or the other.  

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

false dichotomy.  splain.  or stop using phrases you don't understand.

He won't because it doesn’t make sense.  He sounds like a debate me bro type guy from youtube. He uses all their lame overused terminology.   The most banal poster here.  A Nick Fuentes type incel without the racism.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not sure. To me, racism is almost a requirement to support a racist like trump

Says THE ONLY POSTER here that drops racial slurs and defends it as “only an opinion”. Also the only one that attempts to thread the needle on antisemitism/anti Zionism.

Why would anyone give your comments on these matters any credibility? Here’s the answer since you are too clueless - they wouldn’t. 

Maybe you should start a poll on when racial slurs are acceptable. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Says THE ONLY POSTER here that drops racial slurs and defends it as “only an opinion”. Also the only one that attempts to thread the needle on antisemitism/anti Zionism.

Why would anyone give your comments on these matters any credibility? Here’s the answer since you are too clueless - they wouldn’t. 

Maybe you should start a poll on when racial slurs are acceptable. 

Ah.  Cancel culture!

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ah.  Cancel culture!

You and your ideological board mates have a hive mentality on most things. Why do you think none of them have stood up for you regarding your use of slurs and anti Zionist leanings?

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You and your ideological board mates have a hive mentality on most things. Why do you think none of them have stood up for you regarding your use of slurs and anti Zionist leanings?

Don’t care. You try to relitigate this daily. I write what I write. I believe it. That’s all. If you or someone else disagrees, fine. You’ve made your opinion known. 

Don’t care. You try to relitigate this daily. I write what I write. I believe it. That’s all. If you or someone else disagrees, fine. You’ve made your opinion known. 

And when you try to pin others as sharing the same disgusting opinions that you hold I will litigate it further. I write what I write. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

He should stop doing stuff that gets him in trouble then. 

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

With the exception of some of the document charges, they all know these indictments are politically motivated.  And contorted thought crime BS.  It's not that they believe they're legit.  And they're not stupid either.  They just don't care.  All that matters is get the guy.   Rules?  We don't need no stinking rules!

Why argue with them?  You'll never get the truth and when charges are thrown out, acquitted, or discharged on appeal or booted by the Supreme  Court they can all act surprised and outraged.  But don't expect any rule of law has prevailed admissions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump???? 

👆👆👆👆

🤡🤡🤡🤡

👇👇👇👇

😂😂😂😂

👇👇👇👇

🎯🎯🎯🎯

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7e0eee4265d1e008ab4

Fn idiots 

Could you be useful for something other than wiping my butt with, and show me how to insert a gif on here? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

He should stop doing stuff that gets him in trouble then. 

That really is the bottom line

It’s like trying to blame the victim for what the accused did has some kind of defense

The law is the law he either broke it, or he didn’t, and we will find out which one is true whenever these go to court

But I think that the right should be very concerned about this, because no one is going to take a case against a former ex-president without real proof you can make accusations in an impeachment because it’s political these are criminal trials

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump???? 

👆👆👆👆

🤡🤡🤡🤡

👇👇👇👇

😂😂😂😂

👇👇👇👇

🎯🎯🎯🎯

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7e0eee4265d1e008ab4

Fn idiots

Have to admit, this worries me some.  Didn't Loserman do enuf harm running with Gore?

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6335449023112

50 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why are you so angry? Try yoga. 

ya know,  I'm thinking either paddle boarding OR yoga.  They're both difficult on their own.  It's not really Zen, I'm beginning to think

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Useful idiot court jester.

A fu.kc stain on this board and society in general.

splain.  what's a fu.kc stain.  Can it be cleaned up in a washing machine?  if so, no big deal.  if not, try a mattress cover.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

• 7 months later...