The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump

T&C

'Much bigger than Watergate': John Dean weighs in on Georgia indictment

Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean speaks with CNN's Kaitlan Collins about the 41-count indictment charging former President Donald Trump and more than a dozen others for their roles in allegedly interfering with the 2020 election in Georgia.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/08/15/john-dean-trump-indictment-georgia-nixon-vpx.cnn

And another hard left weighs in

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Scared of the guy that wants to cancel our constitution? Who attempted a coup? Who loves Putin? 

Lock him up! 

And who tried to obliterate NATO and who eroded our relationships with major political allies and believes in isolationism and…

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And who tried to obliterate NATO and who eroded our relationships with major political allies and believes in isolationism and…

Getting them to pay is obliterating?  and full circle, they are now paying.

5 eyes? or G7?  WHO?  UN?  they seem to represent Americans.

Most kind of want a leader that represents them over the whims of unelected securocrats and the donor class.

• Like (+1) 1

If anyone is scared, it’s the GOP of Trump

Look at what they’ve turned themselves into just to avoid his wrath

The Democrats are just pointing out the obvious just let that ballerina spin out into the street open the door for him

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Most kind of want a leader that represents them over the whims of unelected securocrats and the donor class.

The sad part is you don’t even realize Trump never supported you. He was never your champion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If anyone is scared, it’s the GOP of Trump

Look at what they’ve turned themselves into just to avoid his wrath

The Democrats are just pointing out the obvious just let that ballerina spin out into the street open the door for him

yes. the establishment GOP and DEMS hate trump.

I live in NY, I dont have to vote for the president. its going one way anyway.

you voted and supported this abomination.  I didnt

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

They represent all member nations, not just the US. We aren’t the only country on the planet.

• Eyeroll 1

It's beyond hilarious that useful idiot commies like JFR still think that any of this is about Trump.

There is this fairly important document from 1788 currently being ***** on. I don't care if it's being ***** on to go after an orange narcissist real estate mogul turned politician, JFR, the King or Quack MD.  I'm always going to call out unconstitutional BS 

But TDS is strong.

Beyond help.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's beyond hilarious that useful idiot commies like JFR still think that any of this is about Trump.

There is this fairly important document from 1788 currently being ***** on. I don't care if it's being ***** on to go after an orange narcissist real estate mogul turned politician, JFR, the King or Quack MD.  I'm always going to call out unconstitutional BS 

But TDS is strong.

Beyond help.

Why is this unconstitutional? Go ahead, we’re waiting. 

• Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So, Like I said, not representative of us.

They represent us and all other member nations. 

Anyways, yes I am scared of trump. He and his followers do not want a Constitutional republic, they want an authoritarian Evangelical theocracy where anyone not WASP is smashed under the boot of MAGA. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Anyways, yes I am scared of trump. He and his followers do not want a Constitutional republic, they want an authoritarian Evangelical theocracy where anyone not WASP is smashed under the boot of MAGA. 

reality called.  

OR can you point to or articulate where any of that happened while he was pres?

Representatives are held accountable if citizens can judge whether the representative is acting in their best interest and sanction the representative accordingly.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and it shows.

Just don’t want an petulant child holding the nuclear football

19 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

reality called.  

OR can you point to or articulate where any of that happened while he was pres?

Representatives are held accountable if citizens can judge whether the representative is acting in their best interest and sanction the representative accordingly.

January 6th

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, Roundybout said:

They represent us and all other member nations. 

You made WAY more sense when you were telling us how spy balloons deflated once popped. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You made WAY more sense when you were telling us how spy balloons deflated once popped. 

You mean the complete nothing burger that Republicans forgot about like a cat being distracted by shiny keys?

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You mean the complete nothing burger that Republicans forgot about like a cat being distracted by shiny keys?

Balloons don’t just plummet, the gas gets released fairly slowly. Bet there’s something left to look at.

Roundy back in the day when he made some sense talking physics. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 10:40 AM, B-Man said:

The Hard Left is Scared to Death of Trump . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and it shows.

Just see the hysterical reaction to this 

IMG_2942.thumb.webp.4f1059a451a9edb85c13026c74fadff8.webp

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Just see the hysterical reaction to this 

IMG_2942.thumb.webp.4f1059a451a9edb85c13026c74fadff8.webp

He's a con man.  how can u not see this?   He's going to jail and should already be there.  Wake up.  How are you at 3 card monty?

On 8/15/2023 at 9:36 PM, JDHillFan said:

Bet there’s something left to look at.

Roundy back in the day when he made some sense talking physics. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦

Not if they're popped after being over filled by water and shot from a boomerang.  yeah, not good.  need a better word than boomerang but it's a cool word.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

On 8/15/2023 at 1:47 PM, T&C said:

the best lawyers aren't good enough to get him off.  He's no OJ Simpson.

His Republican allies are furious and have delved into baseless conspiracies that the prosecutions of Trump are a coordinated effort by President Joe Biden and Democrats to sabotage the GOP frontrunner’s bid to return to the White House.  

Blackburn, Cruz and McCarthy as the three stooges.  Blackburn is such a pos.  Check out her pharmacy biz that financed her senate win.  The others are stick to the bowl types.

https://tennesseelookout.com/2022/02/21/editors-column-blackburns-role-in-opioid-crisis-overshadows-her-crack-pipe-concerns/

https://www.tennessean.com/story/opinion/2018/07/12/we-deserve-answers-marsha-blackburn/771627002/

According to The New York Times in 2017, Blackburn's best-known legislation was her co-sponsorship of a bill that revised the legal standard the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) had used to establish that "a significant and present risk of death or serious bodily harm that is more likely than not to occur", rather than the previous tougher standard of "imminent danger", before suspending the manufacturer's opioid drug shipments.[106][54] The legislation passed the House and the Senate unanimously, but was criticized in internal Justice Department documents and by the DEA's chief administrative law judge as hampering DEA enforcement actions against drug distribution companies engaging in black-market sales.[106] Joe Rannazzisi, who had led the DEA's Office of Diversion Control, said he informed Blackburn's staffers what the effects of a 2016 law she co-sponsored would be. Blackburn said her bill had "unintended consequences", but Rannazzisi said they should have been anticipated. He said that during a July 2014 conference call he told congressional staffers the bill would cause more difficulties for the DEA if it pursued corporations that were illegally distributing such drugs.[107] Blackburn and Representative Tom Marino, the main co-sponsor of her House bill, sent a letter requesting an Office of Inspector General investigation about Rannazzisi, saying he tried to intimidate Congress in the July conversation. Rannazzisi said he was removed from his DEA position in August 2015.[107]

Why do you cons like mobsters?

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the best lawyers aren't good enough to get him off.  He's no OJ Simpson.

His Republican allies are furious and have delved into baseless conspiracies that the prosecutions of Trump are a coordinated effort by President Joe Biden and Democrats to sabotage the GOP frontrunner’s bid to return to the White House.  

Blackburn, Cruz and McCarthy as the three stooges.  Blackburn is such a pos.  Check out her pharmacy biz that financed her senate win.  The others are stick to the bowl types.

https://tennesseelookout.com/2022/02/21/editors-column-blackburns-role-in-opioid-crisis-overshadows-her-crack-pipe-concerns/

https://www.tennessean.com/story/opinion/2018/07/12/we-deserve-answers-marsha-blackburn/771627002/

According to The New York Times in 2017, Blackburn's best-known legislation was her co-sponsorship of a bill that revised the legal standard the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) had used to establish that "a significant and present risk of death or serious bodily harm that is more likely than not to occur", rather than the previous tougher standard of "imminent danger", before suspending the manufacturer's opioid drug shipments.[106][54] The legislation passed the House and the Senate unanimously, but was criticized in internal Justice Department documents and by the DEA's chief administrative law judge as hampering DEA enforcement actions against drug distribution companies engaging in black-market sales.[106] Joe Rannazzisi, who had led the DEA's Office of Diversion Control, said he informed Blackburn's staffers what the effects of a 2016 law she co-sponsored would be. Blackburn said her bill had "unintended consequences", but Rannazzisi said they should have been anticipated. He said that during a July 2014 conference call he told congressional staffers the bill would cause more difficulties for the DEA if it pursued corporations that were illegally distributing such drugs.[107] Blackburn and Representative Tom Marino, the main co-sponsor of her House bill, sent a letter requesting an Office of Inspector General investigation about Rannazzisi, saying he tried to intimidate Congress in the July conversation. Rannazzisi said he was removed from his DEA position in August 2015.[107]

Why do you cons like mobsters?

I think that the Republicans while they have to publicly support Donald Trump or privately, hoping that the the department of justice carry water for them and get rid of him

They can’t do it themselves because they put themselves in bed with the devil. Now they gotta *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I think that the Republicans while they have to publicly support Donald Trump or privately, hoping that the the department of justice carry water for them and get rid of him

They can’t do it themselves because they put themselves in bed with the devil. Now they gotta *****.

After being here for a while, I disagree.  They're either nuts, stupid or both.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

After being here for a while, I disagree.  They're either nuts, stupid or both.

I haven’t been here for very long, but in my opinion, the majority of the posters here on this board are not reflective of the entire Republican party. These people are very far right, with the exception of a couple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I haven’t been here for very long, but in my opinion, the majority of the posters here on this board are not reflective of the entire Republican party. These people are very far right, with the exception of a couple.

so only the far righties are nuts. stupid or both.  I'll buy that.  God, I hope they're not representative of the R party as a whole...but, as you implied, there's only so much harm they can do from your parents basement.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so only the far righties are nuts. stupid or both.  I'll buy that.  God, I hope they're not representative of the R party as a whole...

I have never really told anybody about this, but I come from a super conservative family. I was raised by grandparents who were simple, farmers, who owned the dairy in Northern California.

They were wonderful people, and they treated me wonderfully. I will always be grateful for that, but they were extremely conservative being a bad person, and being a conservative are not tied together there are a lot of Republicans who have hearts of gold.

It was not until I actually enlisted, and started seeing how other people live in other countries where my mindset is changed from being conservative and more open to people that didn’t look and act like me

In the end, a lot of my girlfriends ended up being women of color and the people that I trusted with my life and my best friends also being from other countries and cultures

It has really helped me in my job as a University counselor as we have so many students that come from other countries like from the Middle East my time in the Middle East has helped me to understand how to make those students Feel more welcome

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have never really told anybody about this, but I come from a super conservative family. I was raised by grandparents who were simple, farmers, who owned the dairy in Northern California.

They were wonderful people, and they treated me wonderfully. I will always be grateful for that, but they were extremely conservative being a bad person, and being a conservative are not tied together there are a lot of Republicans who have hearts of gold.

It was not until I actually enlisted, and started seeing how other people live in other countries where my mindset is changed from being conservative and more open to people that didn’t look and act like me

In the end, a lot of my girlfriends ended up being women of color and the people that I trusted with my life and my best friends also being from other countries and cultures

It has really helped me in my job as a University counselor as we have so many students that come from other countries like from the Middle East my time in the Middle East has helped me to understand how to make those students Feel more welcome

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”  Mark Twain

Similar to my story.  Seeing people suffer needlessly has made me a liberal.  But I recognize the enemy.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”  Mark Twain

So true. The best cure to bigotry is to travel to another culture. The most bigoted people I have met have never traveled outside the USA and rarely even go to cities.  Travel forces you to understand that people from different cultures are more the same to us than different. It also makes you dependent on people of other cultures for survival. The world is full of helpful happy people in many other countries.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1