Von Miller crashed into Patrick Mahomes

StHustle

I saw this live and it was great! Mahomes also said something like ‘Even in the offseason a Buffalo Bills is trying to get me’.

I was surprised Von seems close with Mahomes and Kelce. He was very supportive and complimentary of them. I didn’t know that before watching this. 

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

I saw this live and it was great! Mahomes also said something like ‘Even in the offseason a Buffalo Bills is trying to get me’.

I was surprised Von seems close with Mahomes and Kelce. He was very supportive and complimentary of them. I didn’t know that before watching this. 

He is supportive and complimentary of everyone.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 90sBills said:

Ya he loves Arrowhead. His idol was Derrick Thomas, legendary Chief and he wore 58 in Denver because of him.

Remember before our KC game he said how special that stadium meant to him. And they were division rivals for years. A respect thing I'd say. And he showed up big in that game 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think players nowadays look at things way different than the old days. Back then they legitimately didn't like guys from division or conference rivals. 

These days it's a business. Players are often working out together with guys from other teams. Guys have connections to every locker room. Plus guys team hop so often now that everyone knows everyone. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

https://thesportsrush.com/nfl-news-jesus-are-you-kidding-me-patrick-mahomes-getting-hit-by-von-millers-golf-cart-amuses-nfl-fans/

Mahomes was heard yelling “Jesus, are you kidding me?”

Good job Von. Nice offseason hit on our nemesis QB!

Cue all the KC fan handwringing over how Mahomes has "lost focus" ?  Or no?

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah but he was clearly rooting for Mahomes/Kelce. He said ‘for the next few hours we’re on the same team’. I was just surprised no big deal. 

It was part of the telecast. Von was the guy there to cheer for the NFL team & trash talk the NBA team. There was an NBA player there who was doing the opposite. It was NFL vs NBA essentially, all for fun & charity. 

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Allen has been supportive and complimentary of Mahomes, he played with him last season.  And Knox pals up with Kelce every year at their TE University or whatever they call it

• Like (+1) 1

So it looks like Von missed him then…, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.