Josh Allen for Your Christmas Tree

The Avenger

I was buying my wife a birthday card today and they were putting up the display of Hallmark's 2023 Christmas ornaments. Their NFL keepsake series will have Josh Allen this year! I really don't know much about Hallmark ornaments other than that some are collectible and thus sell out - I guess its a big deal when they are released on July 15.

Anyway, the Josh ornament looks pretty cool - if you don't want to run down to your local Hallmark store on July 15 it looks like you'll be able to order it online. I have no idea if/how fast such an item will sellout, but here's the link if you want to be ready July 15th...

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/nfl-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-football-legends-ornament-2299QXR8247.html 

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

I was buying my wife a birthday card today and they were putting up the display of Hallmark's 2023 Christmas ornaments. Their NFL keepsake series will have Josh Allen this year! I really don't know much about Hallmark ornaments other than that some are collectible and thus sell out - I guess its a big deal when they are released on July 15.

Anyway, the Josh ornament looks pretty cool - if you don't want to run down to your local Hallmark store on July 15 it looks like you'll be able to order it online. I have no idea if/how fast such an item will sellout, but here's the link if you want to be ready July 15th...

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/nfl-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-football-legends-ornament-2299QXR8247.html 

They had Josh Allen last year.

I got one of the Star Trek Enterprise ornaments when they came out (first  in that series).  Wasn’t interested in any that followed.  They sell for $100+ now.  Might be a “ collectible” but I put it on the tree every year.  Not sure if I want the Josh or not…

1 hour ago, teef said:

this thread reminds me that i have to buy a new christmas tree.  i rage threw it out last year after the lights started to burn out in random sections.

Maybe try a menorah this year. Fewer lights and easier to pitch...

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

If someone under 30 gets that quote I'll be amazed 

Sir, you are no gentleman.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.