"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with this photo

Looks like a lot of inclusion

The third poster from the left has famous communists on it. It’s probably a history classroom! A discerning individual might look at the blm/lgbtq2sia+ flags and draw another conclusion about why those historical icons are on display. Not seen in the photo:

Math

Chemistry

Biology

Spelling

Some of us, mostly left-leaning “independents” want school classrooms focusing on inclusion. Others wish America were more focused on the future of our students by focusing on reading, ‘riting, and ‘rithmetic. 

You have demonstrated your virtue by approving of this classroom setting. Good for you. You can now go through your day as an agent of change and inclusion.

Please don’t follow up with “yeah, but that’s only a small area of the classroom”. Your comment was about the photo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The third poster from the left has famous communists on it. It’s probably a history classroom! A discerning individual might look at the blm/lgbtq2sia+ flags and draw another conclusion about why those historical icons are on display. Not seen in the photo:

Math

Chemistry

Biology

Spelling

Some of us, mostly left-leaning “independents” want school classrooms focusing on inclusion. Others wish America were more focused on the future of our students by focusing on reading, ‘riting, and ‘rithmetic. 

You have demonstrated your virtue by approving of this classroom setting. Good for you. You can now go through your day as an agent of change and inclusion.

Please don’t follow up with “yeah, but that’s only a small area of the classroom”. Your comment was about the photo. 

I’m trying to figure out how you can tell with those things are not being taught in that classroom from a simple photo. Sorry, I know you don’t like it but it’s a valid question.

Edited by John from Riverside

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m trying to figure out how you can tell with those things are not being taught in that classroom from a simple photo. Sorry, I know you don’t like it but it’s a valid question.

The tweet that was posted here, your comments, and my comments are all about a photograph. A photograph that you think is perfectly appropriate in a classroom setting. My preference would be that America focus on educating children rather than feel the need to include a healthy serving of indoctrination at school. 

42 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The tweet that was posted here, your comments, and my comments are all about a photograph. A photograph that you think is perfectly appropriate in a classroom setting. My preference would be that America focus on educating children rather than feel the need to include a healthy serving of indoctrination at school. 

I think the American flag is on the small side in this picture

But other than that, I really don’t see a problem with it. This is the world we live in today get used to it or don’t I don’t care.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I think the American flag is on the small side in this picture

But other than that, I really don’t see a problem with it. This is the world we live in today get used to it or don’t I don’t care.

What are the approved displays and where do you draw the line? I know the answer to that and will reveal it in a moment. Palestinian flag to show support? Israeli flag? Ukrainian flag? Mom’s for Liberty poster? Why only BLM and rainbow flag?

You draw the line at a symbol that would demonstrate tolerance and inclusion for Christian’s. That’s not a question. We both know it to be fact. 

53 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

EQ can often contribute more significantly to your life success than IQ.

Note - the cults definition of “indoctrination” will shift a million more times today. 

There is nothing wrong w that photo and your desire to hide everything and anything that makes you uncomfortable is YOUR issue.

The cult realllllly wants to erase gays. Good luck w that phobes.

Edited by BillStime

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I'm fine with that if it's a consistent sentiment all-around that encompasses all ideology...my issue with many of the people railing against things in that picture are in favor of indoctrination when it comes to "God", especially Christianity and what they would call patriotism. 

If there was a compromise where we keep all of that out of schools, I'm down. 

4 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I'm fine with that if it's a consistent sentiment all-around that encompasses all ideology...my issue with many of the people railing against things in that picture are in favor of indoctrination when it comes to "God", especially Christianity and what they would call patriotism. 

If there was a compromise where we keep all of that out of schools, I'm down. 

Then it seems you are fine with something that is not the least bit possible. How on earth would schools encompass all ideology? Who would determine what “all” is? Teach the kids the things that will allow America to compete with China in the future. Those things are not BLM or “boys can be girls if they want to” or that communism is good. 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Then it seems you are fine with something that is not the least bit possible. How on earth would schools encompass all ideology? Who would determine what “all” is? Teach the kids the things that will allow America to compete with China in the future. Those things are not BLM or “boys can be girls if they want to” or that communism is good. 

I meant political/religious ideology…I think you can educate without indoctrinating on a left or right wing philosophy or religiously. 

I’m good with keeping those things you mentioned out of the classroom, but the other side needs to recognize that religious or Christian indoctrination is the same exact thing. So when a group like this Moms for Liberty one talks about one but wants to do the other, yes, it just looks like political/religious agenda. Jesus isn’t helping us compete with China either. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The equivalent of what we are seeing with the LBGTQIXYZ religion being pushed in schools currently, in terms of Christianity, would look like this in public schools:

Teachers putting up permanent religious symbols in their classrooms.

Teachers using examples from Christianity to teach math and reading. 

Teachers having Bible study story hour for students.

Teachers going on social media and bragging about exposing their students to Christian principles.

Public schools endorsing Christian pride day, and in some cases punishing students who don't wish to participate.

For the record I'd be against all of the above too if it was actually happening, but it's not.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The equivalent of what we are seeing with the LBGTQIXYZ religion being pushed in schools currently, in terms of Christianity, would look like this in public schools:

Teachers putting up permanent religious symbols in their classrooms.

Teachers using examples from Christianity to teach math and reading. 

Teachers having Bible study story hour for students.

Teachers going on social media and bragging about exposing their students to Christian principles.

Public schools endorsing Christian pride day, and in some cases punishing students who don't wish to participate.

For the record I'd be against all of the above too if it was actually happening, but it's not.

You left something off the list

Nothing is perfect and there are pedo pervs in all walks of life.

In the BIG picture, we fail our children more than we help them.

It’s a big stain on society and we must get better at it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I meant political/religious ideology…I think you can educate without indoctrinating on a left or right wing philosophy or religiously. 

I’m good with keeping those things you mentioned out of the classroom, but the other side needs to recognize that religious or Christian indoctrination is the same exact thing. So when a group like this Moms for Liberty one talks about one but wants to do the other, yes, it just looks like political/religious agenda. Jesus isn’t helping us compete with China either. 

Indoctrination is education without critical thinking. Critical thinking is the differentiator in this discussion. I'm for everything being taught, along with the critical thinking that needs to go with it.  This is akin to the "book burning" conversation we're all having. Teach it all, with a very healthy dose of critical thinking.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...