Start eating your own (Poyer) lib Bills fans...

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Belgian...dumb ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Artois

I really didn't read that thread closely.  Put in my 2 cents that the new girl is much more appealing to me (on the surface).  Was it liberals that didn't approve more than cons?

Google ‘British wife beater beer’ dumb ass.

Belgium origin doesn’t change that British drunks who abuse their spouses consider it their go to beer too. 🤔 

At least since the early 21st century, Stella Artois has carried the nickname of the "wife beater" in the United Kingdom, due to a perceived connection between binge drinking involving the brand and domestic violence against women.

From your Wikipedia link you didn’t read 😂 

wow that’s embarrassing for you 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

How embarrassing for Bills Fans.

* Note: No ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. . . . . . 

Bills Jordan Poyer Cancels Charity Golf Tournament Over ...

Sports Illustrated

https://www.si.com › nfl › bills › news › buffalo-bills-...

22 hours ago — Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer canceled his charity golf ... The event was scheduled for July 10 at Trump National Doral Miami.

Bills safety Jordan Poyer cancels charity golf event at ...

The Buffalo News

https://buffalonews.com › sports › bills › bills-safety-jord...

2 days ago — Bills safety Jordan Poyer has canceled his Celebrity Open golf event scheduled for the Blue Monster at Trump National Doral Miami, ...

Bills S Jordan Poyer cancels charity golf event due to ...

Yahoo

https://sports.yahoo.com › bills-s-jordan-poyer-cancels...

12 hours ago — Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer canceled his annual golf charity event on Saturday, he announced on Instagram, after several teams and ...

Jordan Poyer reveals his charity event at Trump National is ...

Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › nfl › article-12234605

22 minutes ago — Jordan Poyer has revealed his annual charity golf event has been canceleddue to pulled funding as a result of the location; Trump National ...

Bills' Jordan Poyer cancels celebrity charity golf event at ...

Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com › sports › bills-jordan-poye...

18 hours ago — Bills' Jordan Poyer cancels celebrity charity golf event at Trump course after backlash. Trump National Doral was to host Poyer's event.

Jordan Poyer cancels golf event as sponsors pull out due ...

USA Today

https://www.usatoday.com › sports › nfl › 2023/06/25

13 hours ago — Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer is canceling his annual golf charity event at the Blue Monster at Trump National in Doral, Florida, ...

59 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i couldn't care less about Bud light.  I don't think I've had once since I was 16.  Stella is my go to.

I drank Bud Light with lime about 10 years ago for a few years after my uncle offered me one and I scoffed at it.  The lime made it somewhat palatable and it was light beer so fewer calories.  I switched to JW Dundee's Honey Brown Ale which is made in Rochester, but rarely drink anymore unless my wife has a cocktail.  As for Stella, it always reminded me of Heinekin, which is to say skunky. 

45 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Belgian...dumb ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Artois

I really didn't read that thread closely.  Put in my 2 cents that the new girl is much more appealing to me (on the surface).  Was it liberals that didn't approve more than cons?

I really loved when they went all Anti second after the tops shooting. then one of them slipped that they carry, then she slipped that she carries or has armed guards all the time.  it went downhill from there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

But boycotting Bud Light/AB is wrong, eh?

Nope.  It’s capitalism.  Personally I have boycotted BL/AB for other reasons.  If you don’t want to buy their product(s), that’s totally cool with me.  And if ECMC or anyone else doesn’t want to sponsor an event held at a Trump property, that’s fine, too.  The Poyers can whine all they want, as can all the people who are upset about the drop in BL sales.  (And I can ignore their whining, which I intend to do, as Rachel Bush is high on the list of people who need to shut the eff up.)  Such is America and capitalism.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Belgium origin doesn’t change that British drunks who abuse their spouses consider it their go to beer too

hmmm...and how would you know that?

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

I really loved when they went all Anti second after the tops shooting. then one of them slipped that they carry, then she slipped that she carries or has armed guards all the time.  it went downhill from there.

ibid.  above...

Edited by redtail hawk

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

lived in Europe and worked with folks from all over the continent. Learned all kinds of interesting things. 

in America, we know it’s at the very minimum the beer choice the of douchey pseudo-sophisticated crowd.

You like what you like. Pilsner for me and it’s a good one

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You like what you like. Pilsner for me and it’s a good one

Stella Artois is an “international pilsner” beer brand currently owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev 

its all the same.  

eff that company has the slow poison game down pat.  Beer, Processed foods, and cigarettes.  the trifecta of an early grave

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Stella Artois is an “international pilsner” beer brand currently owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev 

its all the same.  

eff that company has the slow poison game down pat.  Beer, Processed foods, and cigarettes.  the trifecta of an early grave

Yeah but what a way to go.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its all the same.  

maybe by owners but bud light and stella are noting alike.  most of the small brewery stuff is too hoppy for me.  also too high alcohol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

maybe by owners but bud light and stella are noting alike.  most of the small brewery stuff is too hoppy for me.  also too high alcohol.

I get it. my relatives that live down your way, used to drink Heini. and now almost all drink Stella.  the glass with the gold on top is fancy.  

Im not much for any drink outside of the occasional one with friends.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  It’s capitalism.  Personally I have boycotted BL/AB for other reasons.  If you don’t want to buy their product(s), that’s totally cool with me.  And if ECMC or anyone else doesn’t want to sponsor an event held at a Trump property, that’s fine, too.  The Poyers can whine all they want, as can all the people who are upset about the drop in BL sales.  (And I can ignore their whining, which I intend to do, as Rachel Bush is high on the list of people who need to shut the eff up.)  Such is America and capitalism.  

The sad part is that so many of these groups waited until the last moment to tell Jordan. This has been on the books at Doral for several months at least because one of my friends wanted to go until he saw the price tag. If not interested then tell him upfront don't wait till 2 weeks out and he can't fix it. Those people who pulled out this past week are garbage because they would truly rather children suffer than allow Trump to have any good coverage.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to pick a club owned by a man that half the country despises?  He lost sponsorship from ECMC from what I read.  No one is obligated to enter a political lions den to help with a fundraiser.  He could have replaced the money himself and just shut up.  I'm thinking Adidas and Nike commercial offers won't be flooding in to Poyer.  He's a good player tho.  I can ignore his stupidity.  He's only got a few good years left

Or, this is the kinda ***t libs need to tell their own that complaining about stuff like this is beyond divisive and leads to a road we’d like to avoid.  Let the right wing be petulant children like this and let’s move forward.  

Oh I’m sorry that would be adulting.  

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The sad part is that so many of these groups waited until the last moment to tell Jordan. This has been on the books at Doral for several months at least because one of my friends wanted to go until he saw the price tag. If not interested then tell him upfront don't wait till 2 weeks out and he can't fix it. Those people who pulled out this past week are garbage because they would truly rather children suffer than allow Trump to have any good coverage.

Maybe they pulled out late.  Whatever.  They’re entitled to do as they see fit.  Maybe, too, they don’t want children to suffer and simply prefer not to be associated with a scumbag like Trump.    It’s absurd to suggest that there’s a correlation between preferences for disassociation with Trump and the suffering of minors. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Golf outings make good money usually.  This probably would have too especially if they were selling tix.  Never played in one of those.  How much were they charging to watch?

It's on Poyer for having no foresight.  Hell, play it at a nice muni course and make even more money cuz the outlay is much less. Let's say he even opted for the TPC near st augustine.  Would have had huge interest and no controversy.  Oh, except that the saudi tour now plays there.

How many balls do u think Josh would hit into the water on 17?  https://golf.com/travel/17th-at-tpc-sawgrass-average-joes/

Edited by redtail hawk

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This, this, and more this!

So dumb that someone is a groomer if they drink a beer from AB or a bigot if they play at Trump's course. If someone personally doesn't want to support a business or player, cool. The outward judgement is so silly though. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 1