Start eating your own (Poyer) lib Bills fans...

Poyer is free to hold his tournament wherever he wants and people are free to patronize it or not. 

Can’t imagine anyone criticizing the backlash would have a problem if a Bills player held an event at Hunter Biden’s Mini Golf Cocaine and Hooker Emporium…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to pick a club owned by a man that half the country despises?  He lost sponsorship from ECMC from what I read.  No one is obligated to enter a political lions den to help with a fundraiser.  He could have replaced the money himself and just shut up.  I'm thinking Adidas and Nike commercial offers won't be flooding in to Poyer.  He's a good player tho.  I can ignore his stupidity.  He's only got a few good years left

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to pick a club owned by a man that half the country despises?  He lost sponsorship from ECMC from what I read.  No one is obligated to enter a political lions den to help with a fundraiser.  He could have replaced the money himself and just shut up.  I'm thinking Adidas and Nike commercial offers won't be flooding in to Poyer.  He's a good player tho.  I can ignore his stupidity.  He's only got a few good years left

Right from Her tweets to your post.

Who would of benefited from the charity?  eh, eff them.

its about tribalism and politics.

And if the thought police find them guilty of an unapproved thought. the corps won't give them offers.

strange bedfellows

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Right from Her tweets to your post.

Who would of benefited from the charity?  eh, eff them.

its about tribalism and politics.

And if the thought police find them guilty of an unapproved thought. the corps won't give them offers.

strange bedfellows

I don't use twitter but it sounds like she's a smart young, liberal white woman...and I understand she's quite successful.  You don't do a fundraiser at a controversial site unless you want money only from one side.  Is Poyer really this dumb?  Played in many golf fundraisers.  Never been to one with an overtly political agenda.  The biggest complaint is usually that not enough drink coupons are included. They're really not that difficult to organize successfully.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't use twitter but it sounds like she's a smart young, liberal white woman...and I understand she's quite successful.  You don't do a fundraiser at a controversial site unless you want money only from one side.  Is Poyer really this dumb?  Played in many golf fundraisers.  Never been to one with an overtly political agenda.  The biggest complaint is usually that not enough drink coupons are included. They're really not that difficult to organize successfully.

Its a mob, they all chant the same thing and seem to agree with each other. so the fact you agree......

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

you realize she could end up the owner of the Bills.  Would you hand in your fan card?

I'm not that much into blind corporate loyalty. Thats the lefts side of the house.

They are all huge hypocrites anyways.  They love to spew their beliefs, but will attack anyone with opposing opinions.

Was epic to watch them melt down over Allen getting a new girlfriend. 

you watch any Disney movies this weekend to help out with their bottom line.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The British wife beater beer? Interesting 

Belgian...dumb ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Artois

10 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I'm not that much into blind corporate loyalty. Thats the lefts side of the house.

They are all huge hypocrites anyways.  They love to spew their beliefs, but will attack anyone with opposing opinions.

Was epic to watch them melt down over Allen getting a new girlfriend. 

you watch any Disney movies this weekend to help out with their bottom line.

I really didn't read that thread closely.  Put in my 2 cents that the new girl is much more appealing to me (on the surface).  Was it liberals that didn't approve more than cons?

Edited by redtail hawk