Trump's Truth Social Posts. Violates Gag Order, Dares Commie Judge To Jail Him.

A thread to post screenshots of Trump's posts on Truth Social, crafted as always in classic Trump "style".

A reminder for the sane among us, sharing Trump's rants does not equal endorsement. 

This thread is primarily for triggering shitlibs only.

Thank you

@ChiGoose (The King) @BillStime @redtail hawk @Tiberius

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A thread to post screenshots of Trump's posts on Truth Social, crafted as always in classic Trump "style".

A reminder for the sane among us, sharing Trump's rants does not equal endorsement. 

This thread is primarily for triggering shitlibs only.

Thank you

@ChiGoose (The King) @BillStime @redtail hawk @Tiberius

100 times yuuuger says the orange menace? Seems puny compared to:

• Haha (+1) 2

But you’re giving him oxygen by promoting his posts from truth social

I mean, it’s not an uncommon thing the media does way too much of this. If they cut off trumps oxygen from their viewers, he would be far less effective. He would just be reaching out to the right wing which won’t be enough to get him elected.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Is he failing at licking an ice cream cone there?

Or giving the next set of orders from the Biden crime family geniusly

Inquiring minds want to know

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This thread is yet another MAGA hoax. 

This thread is yet another example of why anyone, no matter what "side", feels the need to start a new thread on a single thought that "suddenly" comes across their mind. Stain does it all the time from what I can see... why stoop that that low level? There is a Random Political Thoughts thread I made just to "help" keep the mundane one thought threads in an "area". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

This thread is yet another example of why anyone, no matter what "side", feels the need to start a new thread on a single thought that "suddenly" comes across their mind. Stain does it all the time from what I can see... why stoop that that low level? There is a Random Political Thoughts thread I made just to "help" keep the mundane one thought threads in an "area". 

That thread you made is good as a catch all.

This thread however is about Trumps Truth Social posts.

It's very necessary. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Question for the Trump backers...with all their stuff about how vaccine from the Left is causing myocarditis, moreso now with Bronny James, and how horrible the vaccines are...how are we squaring that with supporting Trump who assured us a gazillion times that the vaccine was safe and encouraged everyone to go get it?

I don't remember if this was his direct quote but at one point didn't he even go as far as to say something to the effect of "this isn't Fauci's vaccine, it's MY vaccine!" 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Question for the Trump backers...with all their stuff about how vaccine from the Left is causing myocarditis, moreso now with Bronny James, and how horrible the vaccines are...how are we squaring that with supporting Trump who assured us a gazillion times that the vaccine was safe and encouraged everyone to go get it?

I don't remember if this was his direct quote but at one point didn't he even go as far as to say something to the effect of "this isn't Fauci's vaccine, it's MY vaccine!" 

I’m guessing he would come out now and tell the truth…that he was lied to by people in the corrupt government….to which the Trump haters would roll their eyes. 
The End

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Trump knows as much about vaccines and their safety as any other politician:

Less than nothing.

But since we're on the topic how do you square Biden/Harris denouncing the vaccine during the campaign and then doing the 180 to supporting vaccine mandates once in office?

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing he would come out now and tell the truth…that he was lied to by people in the corrupt government….to which the Trump haters would roll their eyes. 
The End

Because that still wouldn't hold up. He claims he's not influenced by the corrupt government and he put his own personal stamp on the vaccine and did it dozens of times. 

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump knows as much about vaccines and their safety as any other politician:

Less than nothing.

But since we're on the topic how do you square Biden/Harris denouncing the vaccine during the campaign and then doing the 180 to supporting vaccine mandates once in office?

Ignorance doesn't excuse Trump, it would have been different if he had said at the time that he knew nothing about this topic and was just following marching orders. He didn't, he told us the exact opposite of that and told everyone how incredible and safe this vaccine was and encouraging it to the point of just stopping short of a mandate. 

And I don't square any of that with Biden/Harris. They're trash and it's 100% hypocritical. I didn't vote for them in 2020 and I'm not going to next year. I'm a My Body/My Choice guy on both the vaccine and abortion unlike most of the Left or Right. 

17 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Ignorance doesn't excuse Trump, it would have been different if he had said at the time that he knew nothing about this topic and was just following marching orders. He didn't, he told us the exact opposite of that and told everyone how incredible and safe this vaccine was and encouraging it to the point of just stopping short of a mandate. 

And I don't square any of that with Biden/Harris. They're trash and it's 100% hypocritical. I didn't vote for them in 2020 and I'm not going to next year. I'm a My Body/My Choice guy on both the vaccine and abortion unlike most of the Left or Right. 

So you agree with me that you shouldn't put an ounce of trust in any politician about decisions regarding your personal health.

Also the existence of this thread does not equal support for Trump.

Edited by BillsFanNC

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So you agree with me that you shouldn't put an ounce of trust in any politician about decisions regarding your personal health.

Also the existence of this thread does not equal support for Trump.

Sure, but so much of the Pro-Trump argument from his supporters is that he’s an outsider, a man of the people, and not part of the corrupt circle of  politicians

29 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Because that still wouldn't hold up. He claims he's not influenced by the corrupt government and he put his own personal stamp on the vaccine and did it dozens of times. 

But since neither you or I can know what he would have done, so why don’t they just ask him? Probably because they don’t want to hear the answer. 

Edited by SoCal Deek

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

But since neither you or I can know what he would have done, so why don’t they just ask him? Probably because they don’t want to hear the answer. 

What answer to you would not make him a total hypocrite or liar? 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What answer to you would not make him a total hypocrite? 

Huh? When Trump was President we hadn’t started distributing the vaccine. I’m guessing he would have used the evidence and not pushed the vaccine AFTER everyone knew it wasn’t performing as the companies (and Fauci) said that it was supposed to.