Trump's Truth Social Posts. Violates Gag Order, Dares Commie Judge To Jail Him.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

yes, the leader of the morons exhibiting his stable, appropriate, ceremonious, classy, admirable, moral, ethical, presidential behavior.  And you applaud it...Nothing racist here.  Perhaps JD Hill will call him out for it 😂

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, the leader of the morons exhibiting his stable, appropriate, ceremonious, classy, admirable, moral, ethical, presidential behavior.  And you applaud it...Nothing racist here.  Perhaps JD Hill will call him out for it 😂

Only one of us uses racial slurs, imagines that people and groups like the KKK can be only part racist, and then purports to be an anti-racist. It’s not me.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Only one of us uses racial slurs, imagines that people and groups like the KKK can be only part racist, and then purports to be an anti-racist. It’s not me.

So what do you think of trump's racist post above?  He's running for prez and is influential among a large (way too large)  swath of the electorate.  I'm not.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

So what do you think of trump's racist post above?  He's running for prez and is influential among a large (way too large)  swath of the electorate.  I'm not.

I’ve made my opinion on him known. I’m not obsessed with his every utterance the way you are. My job here is to be board hall monitor and call out those making racist comments. Thankfully there’s only one person that keeps me busy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’ve made my opinion on him known. I’m not obsessed with his every utterance the way you are. My job here is to be board hall monitor and call out those making racist comments. Thankfully there’s only one person that keeps me busy. 

that's a 5 yard punt.  put you on waivers.  If it's Biden vs trump, who do you vote for?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, someone hates that it was called out for making racist comments.

just own it.  its defiantly not the first time.

I'm defiant all right!  Owning my own words which are fine 😀.  Do you really not recognize the play here?  It's about hypocrisy...Racists calling others racists or anything else they want to project on others.  It's a common MAGA tactic

Edited by redtail hawk

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm defiant all right!  Owning my own words which are fine 😀.  Do you really not recognize the play here?  It's about hypocrisy...Racists calling others racists or anything else they want to project on others.  It's a common MAGA tactic

Says the guy using the slurs. I mean “opinions”. Classic hawk dumbassery! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Says the guy using the slurs. I mean “opinions”. Classic hawk dumbassery! 

Clarence Thomas is sewage.  Insulting him is supporting the vast majority of African Americans he injures with his rulings while grifting off billionaires. Do you prefer that to Uncle Tom.  Means the same thing in different language.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Clarence Thomas is sewage.  Insulting him is supporting the vast majority of African Americans he injures with his rulings while grifting off billionaires. Do you prefer that to Uncle Tom.  Means the same thing in different language.

You have justified your use of demeaning racial slurs and in a new twist seem to be claiming you are doing so on behalf black Americans. A solid day of posting!

You must be one of those part-racist people that you believe exist. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He thinks he Don Corleone.  His inner circle will do him in.  Attacking them isn't going to help.  When are the R leaders going to turn on him?  It's clear he's an anchor around the party's neck.  Live by the sword....

On 8/14/2023 at 2:30 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Many of the J6 defendants have stated exactly this under oath.  What's the problem?

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He thinks he Don Corleone.  His inner circle will do him in.  Attacking them isn't going to help.  When are the R leaders going to turn on him?  It's clear he's an anchor around the party's neck.  Live by the sword....

I wonder if Trump would have quietly and slowly just slipped into obscurity over time if the Democrats weren't intent on seeking revenge for 2016 with these indictments that in the process turned Trump into a martyr figure?  

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I wonder if Trump would have quietly and slowly just slipped into obscurity over time if the Democrats weren't intent on seeking revenge for 2016 with these indictments that in the process turned Trump into a martyr figure?  

No way.  His base is blindly loyal, as he demands.  His narcissism demands he be prez again.  His constant lying is his norm.  Those previously around him have predicted his behavior in recent situations quite accurately and fading away is never mentioned.  Attack, attack, attack.  A zebra can't change his stripes.  But go ahead and blame this mess of a party on D's.  The fault lies with his moronic base that still support him.  And the weak kneed R leaders who won't condemn him,.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No way.  His base is blindly loyal, as he demands.  His narcissism demands he be prez again.  His constant lying is his norm.  Those previously around him have predicted his behavior in recent situations quite accurately and fading away is never mentioned.  Attack, attack, attack.  A zebra can't change his stripes.  But go ahead and blame this mess of a party on D's.  The fault lies with his moronic base that still support him.  And the weak kneed R leaders who won't condemn him,.

Well, the Democrats are obsessed with doing whatever it takes to defeat and eliminate Trump.  Whatever, it takes.  Full blown TDS.  And in the remote chance Trump somehow secures the party nomination for Presidency and wins the general election what are the Democrats going to do?  Are they going to graciously concede the election, wish the new administration well, embrace a new era of cooperation, and declare the election was free and fair?  Absolutely no f'ing way.  As Trump is evil personified to them, the liberals see no legal, moral, or ethical boundaries or limits or standards of any kind of behavior that should stand in their way to do whatever must be done to defeat their archenemy.  For them its Thunderdome.  No rules, two men enter, one man leaves.  That's what so stupid about most conservatives.  They foolishly play the game against an opponent that ignores the rules and sees or respects no rules.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Throttling back on the ALL CAPS. Must have switched to caffeine-free Diet Coke.

Can’t wait until he dries up and blows away. There are good candidates ready and he needs to stfu. 

Agreed.

But I'd like it to be the electorate that makes him dry up and go away, not activist bureaucrats and judges who criminalize political speech in order to "save our democracy."

As long as that practice continues the great orange menace will continue to thrive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump somehow secures the party nomination for Presidency

The betting odds for all the other R's are very favorable.  Maybe you should spread some money around on your top 2 or 3 candidates.  But trump is going to win.   What makes you think otherwise.

The rest of your post is bs.  trump is a criminal and requires prosecution.  Simple as that.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Agreed.

But I'd like it to be the electorate that makes him dry up and go away, not activist bureaucrats and judges who criminalize political speech in order to "save our democracy."

As long as that practice continues the great orange menace will continue to thrive.

This thread is very strange given that only one person here stated they'd vote for biden over trump....seems there's not much trump love and admiration.  Just biden hate.  and you all talk about tds...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Does anyone but lefties, reporters and trump use that site?

I keep reading he might not post bail to play the martyr

Part of it would be incarceration as a political prisoner, but the other part would be what the SS would have to do to secure the jailhouse so that he could be imprisoned.

And the circus Fulton County would have to endure around the jail.

Extremely unlikely that he will do it, but it would be awesome if he did.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He had four years to do it already. I’m sure he’s blaming someone else for it not happening. 

True.

At the same time he declassified all the Russia collusion documents before he left office and we've yet to see any of those. 

• Like (+1) 1