Juneteenth 2023

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so you're benefitting from this important holiday.  Great, it's a win for everyone.

I’m not complaining! It’s a fairly recent development in NY. I think it was 2019 it first became a paid holiday.

• Like (+1) 2

oh snap. its almost here.  

Gonna go to the new corporate sponsored event in my old back yard.  (Literally in the park of the project).  See what is different with the new format, stage and speakers.  looking forward to it.  curios to see if any locals actually attend the sponsored party.

Edited by Chris farley

31 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Gona go to the new corporate sponsored event in my old back yard.  (Literally in the park of the project).  See what is different with the new format, stage and speakers.  looking forward to it.  curios to see if any locals actually attend the sponsored party.

This part is cool. I'm going tomorrow too...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

This part is cool. I'm going tomorrow too...

I hope you have a great time.

I know I was being snarky about the college before, but I was just busting your chops.

As much as I goof about the corporate backing. it is a positive to see the spotlight on this.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 6/18/2023 at 8:26 AM, aristocrat said:

the slaves were freed so they could shoot each other indiscriminately 

I guess we send kids to school so they can be shot too?  I mean, if you're going to make stupid posts, make fully stupid posts.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

I guess we send kids to school so they can be shot too?  I mean, if you're going to make stupid posts, make fully stupid posts.

Silly strawman.   They got more odds getting hurt on the bus ride or walking into school, than a gun.

Unless in a dem stronghold where the bangers don't care and miss often. 

But that would be on the way to or from school.  And by the same group that shot up the parties over the weekend 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Silly strawman.   They got more odds getting hurt on the bus ride or walking into school, than a gun.

Unless in a dem stronghold where the bangers don't care and miss often. 

But that would be on the way to or from school.  And by the same group that shot up the parties over the weekend 

I am not comparing the 2.  Just saying, if you're going to make the "I guess we freed them so they can shoot each other" statement, then let's just keep making stupid statements.  I know you didn't make the statement, but the statement was made.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

One would reason that if this was such a big concern to the right, they'd work on mitigating the causes.  but nope.  It's a good talking point to foment hate...

• Like (+1) 1

LEFTIES RUIN EVERYTHING, EVEN THE END OF SLAVERY: 

Some Blacks Think ‘Mainstreaming’ Juneteenth Has Been a Disaster. 

“For Owens, it’s white progressives who are ruining Juneteenth by their eagerness to ally themselves with the oppressed — even though that insults some blacks.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/06/18/some-blacks-think-mainstreaming-juneteenth-has-been-a-disaster-n1704278

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“For Owens, it’s white progressives who are ruining Juneteenth by their eagerness to ally themselves with the oppressed — even though that insults some blacks.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2023/06/18/some-blacks-think-mainstreaming-juneteenth-has-been-a-disaster-n1704278

I went to an event this weekend. was nice. but also noticed most of the folks and vendors were from outside the area.  Not a lot of locals. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

“Hi, I’m Candice owens. I was a life-long democrat until I realized grifting from republicans made me ***** tons of money so I do this now”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

“Hi, I’m Candice owens. I was a life-long democrat until I realized grifting from republicans made me ***** tons of money so I do this now”

So black women are not supposed to change their mind or make money?  And you're calling other people racists?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

So black women are not supposed to change their mind or make money?  And you're calling other people racists?

If you think she's being genuine, I have some beachfront land to sell you in Wyoming. 

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

I worked today because I earned a week’s wage for a day’s work. 

Oh, and happy anniversary of the deaths of these traitors as well:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Stay safe out there 

I'm curious what the correlation is between Juneteenth and USSR spies. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you think she's being genuine, I have some beachfront land to sell you in Wyoming. 

I'm curious what the correlation is between Juneteenth and USSR spies. 

They’re on the same date. Thus the word, “anniversary.” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't know if she's being genuine or not. Why do you think she's not?

for someone so anti vax that trump himself admonished her, she sure wanted the science benefits of testing and wanted to be kneeled in front of before getting swabbed.  She's a huge narcissist.  Perhaps that's what the current iteration of the party should be called until it comes back to it senses and kicks out the radical righty dummies.

https://www.aspendailynews.com/news/candace-owens-says-she-was-denied-covid-19-test-in-aspen/article_e9a80270-0c60-11ec-97ab-736d9155b433.html

On 6/20/2023 at 10:47 AM, Chris farley said:

Damn, I just saw this on the Buffalo Parade. Black Israelites marching?  they are an active hate group.

https://youtu.be/Oq1hC1WF9QQ?t=16

https://israelunite.org/

When the Sandman incident happened I was told by my favorite lefty that the Indian dudes were sitting on a bench playing a song on their drums about peace. Sandman and his crew came over to tell and told them to go back to their owncountry. After a similar thing happened with the Michael Brown shooting I decided to try to find a video showing the whole thing as opposed to what CNN etc were showing.

I found a video that was really there to show the Black Israelites dude making a speech. I'm was vile and extremely racist.  I remember asking about it on hete at the time and it was yeah, they're Black Israelites and its just they do. No biggee.

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

They were at Jan 6 too fwiw 

The black Israelites.  Pretty sure j 6 was well reported.  Why would you deflect from a hate group marching openly in buffalo last week .  That's the telling part.

You go to there events.  For the purple shirt.  Eh 

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

When the Sandman incident happened I was told by my favorite lefty that the Indian dudes were sitting on a bench playing a song on their drums about peace. Sandman and his crew came over to tell and told them to go back to their owncountry. After a similar thing happened with the Michael Brown shooting I decided to try to find a video showing the whole thing as opposed to what CNN etc were showing.

I found a video that was really there to show the Black Israelites dude making a speech. I'm was vile and extremely racist.  I remember asking about it on hete at the time and it was yeah, they're Black Israelites and its just they do. No biggee.

Hmm hmm.  Was very interesting when the new supreme court judge said they were a small sect of people with a strict diet.  Just blowing off how hateful and how the splc and others call them a hate group. 

The silence (and moronic deflecting by round) is the telling part   

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The black Israelites.  Pretty sure j 6 was well reported.  Why would you deflect from a hate group marching openly in buffalo last week .  That's the telling part.

You go to there events.  For the purple shirt.  Eh 

Hmm hmm.  Was very interesting when the new supreme court judge said they were a small sect of people with a strict diet.  Just blowing off how hateful and how the splc and others call them a hate group. 

The silence (and moronic deflecting by round) is the telling part   

Im merely pointing out that they show up everywhere for some reason. They’re the black version of the KKK. 

I think I’ll take the Republican route and say they’re all feds 😉

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Im merely pointing out that they show up everywhere for some reason. They’re the black version of the KKK. 

I think I’ll take the Republican route and say they’re all feds 😉

If the kkk was marching, it would be on every news channel. Eff.  When Dem actors play kkk, they make the media 

Edited by Chris farley

22 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

If the kkk was marching, it would be on every news channel. Eff.  When Dem actors play kkk, they make the media 

Here is the video I was referring to.they go after everyone. Indians, women, whites, ...

" Indian means savage."

"This is the problem, Israel, is always our women coming up with their loud mouth"

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Here is the video I was referring to.they go after everyone. Indians, women, whites, ...

" Indian means savage."

"This is the problem, Israel, is always our women coming up with their loud mouth"

They believe that black, Spanish and natives are original Hebrew and everyone else is goyim or the devil.  Some crap like that.  It's not far from nation of Islam 

Did you see the clip I posted from Juneteenth.  It's the same group.  

Edited by Chris farley

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

They believe that black, Spanish and natives are original Hebrew and everyone else is goyim or the devil.  Some crap like that.  It's not far from nation of Islam 

Did you see the clip I posted from Juneteenth.  It's the same group.  

I did not. I saw you mentioned they were in the parade but did not see a video.  I will look back in the Nineteenth thread for it.

OK, I see it now. I'm gonna watch it later.

Edited by reddogblitz