Juneteenth 2023

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Did u see Clarence’s position on the SCOTUS  Alabama gerrymandering ruling?

I understand that you believe someone’s political beliefs and interpretation of the constitution allow you to use disparaging racial comments about them if you are in disagreement. That’s not really my cup of tea but as the kids say - u do u. 

Did you ever clear up for the board membership which group you align with re: antisemites/antizionists? 

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I understand that you believe someone’s political beliefs and interpretation of the constitution allow you to use disparaging racial comments about them if you are in disagreement. That’s not really my cup of tea but as the kids say - u do u. 

Did you ever clear up for the board membership which group you align with re: antisemites/antizionists? 

Nope. Never did. Just know we cleared customs in Haifa and we’re ushered back to the ship cuz they were bombing each other. Santorini was nice tho…and an Israeli sub surfaced next to our boat

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Nope. Never did. Just know we cleared customs in Haifa and we’re ushered back to the ship cuz they were bombing each other. Santorini was nice tho

You should. Always nice to know where one stands on matters of discriminatory beliefs. Particularly one who makes a habit of throwing around disparaging epithets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You should. Always nice to know where one stands on matters of discriminatory beliefs. Particularly one who makes a habit of throwing around disparaging epithets. 

I don’t need to try to make you feel a victim. Buckle up

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I don’t need to try to make you feel a victim

I guess this is supposed to be a clever rejoinder. If so, you need to do some brushing up. I’m here to help. All you have to do is ask. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/8/2023 at 8:28 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I will not be duped by this racist thread @redtail hawk

Interesting, because to the casual observer it appears that you were indeed "duped" into responding to a poster you ostensibly block, simply by his act of starting a new thread with a racist bait title.

11 hours ago, LeviF said:

I'll be making triple time. Enjoy your day off, *****faces.

Loser.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just kidding. 

Relaxing, taking a summer holiday off usually isn't too bad a thing ...

If nothing else rejoice that your worshipped government will steal a third of that triple time to redistribute…. So you’re kinda winning 

And you will get your cut of their work while you’re relaxing. 

what a wonderful system 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If nothing else rejoice that your worshipped government will steal a third of that triple time to redistribute…. So you’re kinda winning 

And you will get your cut of their work while you’re relaxing. 

what a wonderful system 

While you're at it, please clean my toilet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just kidding. 

Relaxing, taking a summer holiday off usually isn't too bad a thing ...

Eh, not every day you get to make a week’s pay in one shot. School for these kids ain’t gonna pay itself. Plenty of other days to bang out of work and hang. 

On 6/8/2023 at 10:15 PM, redtail hawk said:

It’s a holiday for all… even racists. Excepting Fla per news from Orlando

Interesting that you believe me helping kids in summer school makes it not a holiday when you didn't seem to care that I work on Veterans day or Presidents day. Why do you care only about this one?

10 hours ago, LeviF said:

Eh, not every day you get to make a week’s pay in one shot. School for these kids ain’t gonna pay itself. Plenty of other days to bang out of work and hang. 

so you're benefitting from this important holiday.  Great, it's a win for everyone.

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Interesting that you believe me helping kids in summer school makes it not a holiday when you didn't seem to care that I work on Veterans day or Presidents day. Why do you care only about this one?

I assumed you taught in a public school and if it's open they are not observing the holiday.  Is that incorrect?  do you teach at a private military school for example?

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I assumed you taught in a public school and if it's open they are not observing the holiday.  Is that incorrect?  do you teach at a private military school for example?

I teach at a public school, so why is it ok to ignore some federal holidays? Also I want to teach summer school, it is not required as a standard for employment, while the other two are mandated days.