The Pride Flag

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:
8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

those nazis you saw on the trail. oh um yea,  just some white folk that are tired of being called racists. thats all. they are sick of being accused of racism so they went out and bought full ss uniforms to take the "power from those accusations"

all nazis are these people. just people becoming what you keep saying they are. stop calling them nazis and they wont BE them. make sense? great. everyone can go back to being normal white people once you stop victimizing them.

This is really interesting. But I might have worded and phrased it differently. Haters aren’t wired the same. Hate is their primary coping mechanism. Someone else is responsible for their $hitty lives. Simultaneously, they don’t want people to know their true identities. They wear hoods and robes. Deep down, some are ashamed of who they are. A few are proud and are psychopaths. 
so kinda the opposite of what is happening with the chanting at pride parades. 

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is really interesting. But I might have worded and phrased it differently. Haters aren’t wired the same. Hate is their primary coping mechanism. Someone else is responsible for their $hitty lives. Simultaneously, they don’t want people to know their true identities. They wear hoods and robes. Deep down, some are ashamed of who they are. A few are proud and are psychopaths. 

Now apply every word of what you just typed to your ideological teammate, li’l billsy. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Now apply every word of what you just typed to your ideological teammate, li’l billsy. 

you know, I should have added to the robes and hoods description,; people who pretend to be regular guys on message boards or have multiple fake identities.  Thankfully, as a percentage of the US population they are relatively small but they've gotten good at recruiting other losers and could cause a another mess like Jan 6.  Sort of the American equivalent of the Taliban...

• Eyeroll 2

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you know, I should have added to the robes and hoods description,; people who pretend to be regular guys on message boards or have multiple fake identities.  Thankfully, as a percentage of the US population they are relatively small but they've gotten good at recruiting other losers and could cause an another mess like Jan 6.  Sort of the American equivalent of the Taliban...

So your prior description of haters does not apply to your board buddy? Seems like it might fit him to a t. Being so ideologically aligned that must leave you in an uncomfortable position. 

NAZIS/Klan/soccer mommies around every corner. Be careful out there! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

So your prior description of haters does not apply to your board buddy? Seems like it might fit him to a t. Being so ideologically aligned that must leave you in an uncomfortable position. 

NAZIS/Klan/soccer mommies around every corner. Be careful out there! 

She has got one goal, demonize anyone that doesn't spew the Corporate/DNC approved script. 

• Agree 2

30 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

She has got one goal, demonize anyone that doesn't spew the Corporate/DNC approved script. 

i'm guessing you're attempting to insult me by calling me a member of the fairer sex.  Try again.  I'm comfortable with my gender but women are awesome.  Especially liberal white women!

Edited by redtail hawk

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

i'm guessing you're attempting to insult me by calling me a member of the fairer sex.  Try again.  I'm comfortable with my gender but women are awesome.  Especially liberal white women!

Liberal white women are the most vile despicable people on the planet. Full of rage and hate after living their life of comfort, provided by white males all their lives. 
No wonder you love them so much! You’re just like them. Except of course those racist soccer moms.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

Liberal white women are the most vile despicable people on the planet. Full of rage and hate after living their life of comfort, provided by white males all their lives. 
No wonder you love them so much! You’re just like them. Except of course those racist soccer moms.

I'm guessing you've never slept with one...I've heard the female CEO's are adventurous.  Maybe you should ask your boss.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I'm guessing you've never slept with one...

Once again, as per usual, you’d be wrong. No surprise there. Don’t you have a small child you should be twerking in your stained underwear somewhere?

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And yet another thread devolves into name calling and hate speech. 

You’ve tried being civil with them. Where has that gotten you so far? Do you think being nice to them will change anything?

Show me one thread where you changed their minds. 

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

ummm...the entire thread was premised on an attack on LGBTQ.  What was the expected outcome?

Always the victim. Lol

Anything to excuse your vile hatred to anyone who disagrees with you.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Westside said:

You’ve tried being civil with them. Where has that gotten you so far? Do you think being nice to them will change anything?

Show me one thread where you changed their minds. 

It’s not my intention to change their minds. 

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ummm...the entire thread was premised on an attack on LGBTQ.  What was the expected outcome?

Nice try Hawk. All of my comments have been about the new and ‘improved’ Pride flag, which in fact is nothing more than a political statement unfurled under the disguise of inclusivity. 

• Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

54 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Your wife has you trained well, I see. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Exposing the true intentions of these folks. I see little point in calling them names. Although I must admit that I too occasionally beak my own rule. 😉

Lol, they do tend to drag you into the gutter. What I find most interesting is the fact they are a lot like criminals. We supposedly have rules we need to follow. They don’t. They can lie, falsely accuse anyone who disagrees with them while we have to be civil, show respect to. They don’t have those rules. 
If they want to get in the gutter and be nasty, I’m more than comfortable to return the favor. I refuse to treat these degenerates with any kind of kindness or respect. That’s a sign of weakness to them.

How do you reason with the degenerates who defend sexualization of children?

These aren’t normal people. They’re evil, vile and disgusting.

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

as interesting as it is, you decided to edit out the point. the direct correlation of pedophile tactics that relate to what the left is doing to other peoples children. you don't acknowledge it because your biased and would love to focus just on your ideological enemies psychology.

"we are coming for your children" is based off love and understanding or something? i didnt know telling people who are concerned about the lefts infatuation with advocating identicle tactics groomers use to "f off" we are going to do it regardless was based on peace, love and understanding of parents who see extremely serious and dangerous tactics used on little kids. 

it literally means either they/you have sheltered yourselves from the sick proof that these things are going on or that your fully aware and approve of it. 

those are the only two options and there are so many examples at this point its really hard to force myself to believe the former. if its the latter then every fragment of hatred gotten is well deserved.

there are plenty of posts in this forum showing examples of disgusting behavior construed by leftist as inclusion and understanding. are you unaware of it all.

Edited by Buffarukus

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

Lol, they do tend to drag you into the gutter. What I find most interesting is the fact they are a lot like criminals. We supposedly have rules we need to follow. They don’t. They can lie, falsely accuse anyone who disagrees with them while we have to be civil, show respect to. They don’t have those rules. 
If they want to get in the gutter and be nasty, I’m more than comfortable to return the favor. I refuse to treat these degenerates with any kind of kindness or respect. That’s a sign of weakness to them.

How do you reason with the degenerates who defend sexualization of children?

These aren’t normal people. They’re evil, vile and disgusting.

With all due respect West, if you think the ultimate goal is to sexualize children you’re missing the point. 

13 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Good article. You should have read til the end

The person who said this in a march isn’t the person who came up with this idea — the person in the march is saying, ‘Go ahead, call me this; why do I care?’” she continued. “The person is trying to destigmatize this and claim their own power. You can’t blame the victims here, and that’s what the right wing is doing.”

This reminds me of people playing down BLM posters chanting "Pigs in a blanket. Fry like bacon".

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you think is about allowing a few idiots to parade around with their private parts exposed, you’re being distracted from the forest by the trees (or leaves on the trees). 

Is it foolish to notice the charities using/promoting the division.  and how many of those people are just being the "tools" for the fundamental transformation?

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

With all due respect West, if you think the ultimate goal is to sexualize children you’re missing the point. 

When I attempt to characterize the modern American Left one thing I think of is a line from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl movie with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.  Bloom's character, Will Turner is in a confrontation with Depp's, Jack Sparrow.  Turner suggests he can beat Sparrow in a "fair fight".  To which Sparrow replies, "well that doesn't give me much incentive to fight fair does it?"

That describes the fringe left for me.  The rules don't matter if following the rules results in losing.  Most people in the in the 95% of the population to the right of the extremists on the left don't get it.  They think following the rules of engagement is the appropriate approach.  But that strategy is a losing proposition because the extremists don't care about the rules.  Anyone that disagrees with their ideas is reflexively characterized as some sort of "hater".  whether true or not, it doesn't matter.  When you've convinced yourself that you're fighting "evil" there are no limits to what must be done in order to defeat it.  And using the same "hate" the people they accuse of "hate" are employing is justified because their hate is in support of a noble cause, social justice.  There is no higher calling.  

The fact the far left has co-opted so many public and private institutions along with manipulating and altering the behavior and thoughts of so many people is a testimony to the soundness of their plan as well as being a frightening situation.     

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Is it foolish to notice the charities using/promoting the division.  and how many of those people are just being the "tools" for the fundamental transformation?

No it’s not foolish, but do not get distracted. There is an absolute and intentional ‘end’ to these ‘means’. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When I attempt to characterize the modern American Left one thing I think of is a line from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl movie with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.  Bloom's character, Will Turner is in a confrontation with Depp's, Jack Sparrow.  Turner suggests he can beat Sparrow in a "fair fight".  To which Sparrow replies, "well that doesn't give me much incentive to fight fair does it?"

That describes the fringe left for me.  The rules don't matter if following the rules results in losing.  Most people in the in the 95% of the population to the right of the extremists on the left don't get it.  They think following the rules of engagement is the appropriate approach.  But that strategy is a losing proposition because the extremists don't care about the rules.  Anyone that disagrees with their ideas is reflexively characterized as some sort of "hater".  whether true or not, it doesn't matter.  When you've convinced yourself that you're fighting "evil" there are no limits to what must be done in order to defeat it.  And using the same "hate" the people they accuse of "hate" are employing is justified because their hate is in support of a noble cause, social justice.  There is no higher calling.  

The fact the far left has co-opted so many public and private institutions along with manipulating and altering the behavior and thoughts of so many people is a testimony to the soundness of their plan as well as being a frightening situation.     

All that is true. The people actually pulling the strings don’t give a rats arse about these fringe issues. They’re laughing all the way to the bank. 

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

This you?