Is Desantis the best new candidate since Obama?

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go back and quote my original statement.

You're the one that deflected bro - keep up 

Your put up a tweet calling this a "conspiracy theory"

" Sadly the mRNA “vaccines” that you’ve been pushing so hard, didn’t work as promised"

Oh you mean you have no idea what you posted, shocking 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your put up a tweet calling this a "conspiracy theory"

" Sadly the mRNA “vaccines” that you’ve been pushing so hard, didn’t work as promised"

Oh you mean you have no idea what you posted, shocking 

black is white,   white is black.  there is no gray.

15 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your condescending nature is funny since my overarching point is correct

your overarching point seems to be that the vaccines were not useful or at least that's implicit in your argument.  why is that a narrative you want to push?  The vaccines saved millions of lives.  Still likely are.  Huge silos of data show this repeatedly.  yet you choose to ignore this.  Why?  Please explain, I really want to understand the pathology here.

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

your overarching point seems to be that the vaccines were not useful or at least that's implicit in your argument.  why is that a narrative you want to push?  The vaccines saved millions of lives.  Still likely are.  Huge silos of data show this repeatedly.  yet you choose to ignore this.  Why?  Please explain, I really want to understand the pathology here.

Silos of data show the vaccine gave long term protection? Please show me that data. Secondly the vaccine is likely useful for those in the high risk categories but giving it to healthy people under 30 was unnecessary and not beneficial.

8 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I wouldn’t say that. I might vote for biden. but it depends on who y’all pick to oppose him I guess.

If it’s that traitor POS trump like I’m convinced it will be, I’d vote for my Biden or my dog over him.  

What makes bidens presidency not terrible in your opinion without saying anything trump related? Honest question.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think he would actually be a better candidate than he's more well spoken & doesn't have to deal with a huge ego making him say ignorant things . Seeing how Trump attacks anyone that is running against him because of his huge ego i think that this could quite possibly be bad to beat the num nuts that is in office now .

Trump may have a splinter effect to the vote and actually bond the libs together to make it even more important to get all folks out to vote . Seeing where the country has went win the last 3 years i don't think the country could stand another 4 years of this S**T show ...

8 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I was thinking about this too, would republicans really nominate a Catholic candidate? They got that whole evangelical Protestant base to pander to. 

Don’t think it matters. Trump is as far from a model Christian as one can get and yet the fools believe he’s a gift from God. It’s not about ideology. It’s about tribalism.

On 5/27/2023 at 7:01 PM, redtail hawk said:

so argue the points.   what part do you disagree with and why?

I would have if you had engage like a reasonable person. We already have plenty of hyperbolic delta bravos on here, why throw fuel on the fire when you can have decent conversations?

On 5/27/2023 at 11:13 PM, SUNY_amherst said:

I wouldn’t say that. I might vote for biden. but it depends on who y’all pick to oppose him I guess.

If it’s that traitor POS trump like I’m convinced it will be, I’d vote for my Biden or my dog over him.  

You and all dems are on their KNEES for Biden (if you know what I mean😛)!  You want that creepy old daughter showerer to be your KING!!!

Am I doing that right, SUNY_amherst?

Case in point.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

🤧

Morning Tibs:

Mr Mayo believes that ten second clip is an example of what exactly? Geez…these folks are literally terrified that DeSantis will do well. And that says nothing about the blatantly racial undertone of the question that the reporter asked the Governor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning Tibs:

Mr Mayo believes that ten second clip is an example of what exactly? Geez…these folks are literally terrified that DeSantis will do well. And that says nothing about the blatantly racial undertone of the question that the reporter asked the Governor. 

Afraid of him for what? lol, he ain't never gonna be prez 

• Disagree 1

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

yeah well Meatball needs to grow a pair. 

Barack Obama was ignorantly asked if he was a US citizen... Meatball can't handle someone asking him how to pronounce his name.

In what way couldn’t he handle it? He just said the question was silly. Unlike Obama was, the Governor should be no stranger to the national media. Not by a long shot. If you slow the “R” hatred for a second and listen to the actual question, you’ll understand that reporter CLEARLY wanted to take a cheap jab at the Governor’s ethnicity. Pathetic! 

• Agree 2