Durham Report Released. FBI Is Corrupt. Dems Lie. Water Is Wet.

00001-1-5.jpg

Pete Strzok’s timeline a HOT MESS of denial and desperation over Durham Report

Gosh, Pete Strzok’s timeline seems a bit all over the place now that Durham has released his report that shows the entire Russia collusion case was a bunch of hooey orchestrated by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and government officials who were more prone to investigate Trump.

You know, officials like Pete. Remember Pete’s texts between him and his girlfriend Lisa Page promising that Trump would never be president?

Yeah.

SEE?! It was ok for them to do a preliminary investigation and stuff!

SEE?!!?

What a maroon. Sorry, that’s an insult to maroons everywhere. Our bad.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/05/16/awww-wassamatta-pete-strzoks-timeline-a-hot-mess-of-denial-and-desperation-over-durham-report/

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's "doing what's best for the country" I guess...

Saying that a president is a traitor is a big implication I don’t take that lightly at all

But being a president means being a leader, and not a leader of a few people, but of everyone

Truth be told the people that hold Donald Trump in such high regard. Don’t realize that he wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

He doesn’t deserve the admiration that he gets from some of you. Once again I have no problem with a conservative president. There are things that I agree with on the conservative side of the aisle. But can we have one that’s not a total crook?

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

lol man i can't imagine living in that brain of yours.  just a struggle bus

Not really looks pretty well spelled out

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Let’s Compare Media’s Lies About The Durham Report With What The Report Actually Said

Imagine someone told you that in the run-up to a U.S. presidential election, the FBI tried to undermine a candidate at the behest of the opposing campaign by cooking up a false narrative of collusion with Moscow.

And let’s say this conspiracy implicated not just the FBI but also the White House, Justice Department, and CIA — and that nearly the entire corporate press went along with it, gleefully spreading the false narrative that this candidate was a Russian agent, running story after story of fabricated nonsense in a coordinated effort to ensure the opposing candidate won.

In normal times, you’d scoff at such an outlandish story, dismiss it as the plot of some half-baked Tom Clancy novel. That could never happen in America, you’d say, where we have free and fair elections, the rule of law, and so on. And anyway, the media would never allow it to happen. They’d be too invested in exposing the conspiracy and claiming, rightly, a Watergate-type story of their very own.

But you’d be wrong. All of that really happened in 2016, recounted in all its jaw-dropping detail in Special Counsel John Durham’s 306-page report, released Monday after nearly four years in the making. The big takeaway from the report is that the Obama-era FBI launched a full investigation of the Trump campaign, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, in the summer of 2016 despite having zero evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia.

Not only that, but officials at the highest levels of the U.S. government, including President Obama, knew that the entire false narrative that Trump was colluding with Moscow was completely made up by the Clinton campaign in an effort to weaponize the federal government against Trump and distract from Hillary Clinton’s own email server scandal.

Much more at the link: https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/16/the-durham-report-leaves-no-doubt-the-fbi-is-a-mortal-threat-to-democracy/

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Let’s Compare Media’s Lies About The Durham Report With What The Report Actually Said

Imagine someone told you that in the run-up to a U.S. presidential election, the FBI tried to undermine a candidate at the behest of the opposing campaign by cooking up a false narrative of collusion with Moscow.

And let’s say this conspiracy implicated not just the FBI but also the White House, Justice Department, and CIA — and that nearly the entire corporate press went along with it, gleefully spreading the false narrative that this candidate was a Russian agent, running story after story of fabricated nonsense in a coordinated effort to ensure the opposing candidate won.

In normal times, you’d scoff at such an outlandish story, dismiss it as the plot of some half-baked Tom Clancy novel. That could never happen in America, you’d say, where we have free and fair elections, the rule of law, and so on. And anyway, the media would never allow it to happen. They’d be too invested in exposing the conspiracy and claiming, rightly, a Watergate-type story of their very own.

But you’d be wrong. All of that really happened in 2016, recounted in all its jaw-dropping detail in Special Counsel John Durham’s 306-page report, released Monday after nearly four years in the making. The big takeaway from the report is that the Obama-era FBI launched a full investigation of the Trump campaign, codenamed Crossfire Hurricane, in the summer of 2016 despite having zero evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia.

Not only that, but officials at the highest levels of the U.S. government, including President Obama, knew that the entire false narrative that Trump was colluding with Moscow was completely made up by the Clinton campaign in an effort to weaponize the federal government against Trump and distract from Hillary Clinton’s own email server scandal.

Much more at the link: https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/16/the-durham-report-leaves-no-doubt-the-fbi-is-a-mortal-threat-to-democracy/

Is… Anybody… Being… Charged

• Eyeroll 1

Well, it’s nice to have it on the record, but it doesn’t capture the bad faith and sinister activities that the report documents in great detail.

If it leaves the institution of the FBI and every actor in the Russia hoax at large to keep on keepin’ on, at least it tells the truth.

Not that the ostriches here will care.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Saying that a president is a traitor is a big implication I don’t take that lightly at all

But being a president means being a leader, and not a leader of a few people, but of everyone

Truth be told the people that hold Donald Trump in such high regard. Don’t realize that he wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

He doesn’t deserve the admiration that he gets from some of you. Once again I have no problem with a conservative president. There are things that I agree with on the conservative side of the aisle. But can we have one that’s not a total crook?

I don't get people who think Biden is not corrupt and admire him.  But that's what we're left with: the lesser of two evils. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't get people who think Biden is not corrupt and admire him.  But that's what we're left with: the lesser of two evils. 

Joe Biden is old and losing his ***** worse with each passing day. We should be able to do better.

But you’re gonna have to show me where he’s corrupt I mean actual proof

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Not really looks pretty well spelled out

How about not giving Trump admiration and recognizing that he's a massively flawed guy AND also realizing that being a egocentric ahole doesn't justify weaponizing the frigging FBI, CIA and the entire media to take him down..

Because that's exactly what you'll find the "pro Trump admirers" often saying here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

How about not giving Trump admiration and recognizing that he's a massively flawed guy AND also realizing that being a egocentric ahole doesn't justify weaponizing the frigging FBI, CIA and the entire media to take him down..

Because that's exactly what you'll find the "pro Trump admirers" often saying here.

Being a prick is just one of the features of Donald Trump

It’s like people are saying well. Yeah he’s a prick but he is my prick.

Donald Trump has literally done nothing for you. Literally he ran a campaign based on hate and fear.

The majority of this country didn’t vote for Joe Biden because he was this awesome president. They voted for him because he’s not Donald Trump. That’s why I’m saying if the conservatives could put out a better candidate, I would consider him especially over old Joe.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Donald Trump has literally done nothing for you. Literally he ran a campaign based on hate and fear.

The majority of this country didn’t vote for Joe Biden because he was this awesome president. They voted for him because he’s not Donald Trump. That’s why I’m saying if the conservatives could put out a better candidate, I would consider him especially over old Joe.

All the above is political BS.

Don't care about any of it.

Do YOU care that government agencies were without question weaponized in an effort to take down a US President?

It doesn't matter if you hate him with every fiber of your being or if he's done nothing for anyone.

He was elected by the PEOPLE and then unelected bureaucrat elites tried to take him out.

EVERYONE should be appalled and demand justice.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The Obama DOJ obtained a FISA warrant over baseless charges AGAINST AN AMERICAN RUNNING FOR POTUS AS THE OPPOSITION PARTY - legit made it all up.  

And not one leftist that complained about The Patriot Act being abused by the Federal Government cares.  

Because it was Obama that did it.  

I’m stunned.  But not really.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

biden has done nothing but make everything worse. His entire term has been a nightmare. Much of your opinion is based on the entire media and the democrat lie of collusion. Now you’re just attempting to cope with the fact that your were so blatantly lied to for years and can’t accept it. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

All the above is political BS.

Don't care about any of it.

Do YOU care that government agencies were without question weaponized in an effort to take down a US President?

It doesn't matter if you hate him with every fiber of your being or if he's done nothing for anyone.

He was elected by the PEOPLE and then unelected bureaucrat elites tried to take him out.

EVERYONE should be appalled and demand justice.

Whenever the Mueller report didn’t come out with anything to actually be able to charge him or indict him I kind of moved on from it didn’t like them, but the Mueller report took years in the making, and he didn’t convict him if anything

That’s when Donald Trump decided to double down on the ***** that he was doing holding up those missiles from Ukraine trying to get dirt on his political opponent. He’s on tape for that that’s not a conspiracy theory real Patriots brought this to the attention of people that need to know about it.

Even then I wasn’t calling him a traitor, because in my world that’s a big thing I’m a military guy whenever you call somebody a traitor that penalty should be life in prison or death, so I’m not quick on the trigger with words like that

The Ukraine thing January 6 accused of sexual battery at what point does it become too much for you people

And I don’t paint all conservatives in this life I just hate Donald Trump. He’s a horrible person. He was a horrible president and I just want him to ***** go away. Give me a Republican or I don’t agree with most of the time, but has moral values and decency. I would look at them. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Whenever the Mueller report didn’t come out with anything to actually be able to charge him or indict him I kind of moved on from it didn’t like them, but the Mueller report took years in the making, and he didn’t convict him if anything

That’s when Donald Trump decided to double down on the ***** that he was doing holding up those missiles from Ukraine trying to get dirt on his political opponent. He’s on tape for that that’s not a conspiracy theory real Patriots brought this to the attention of people that need to know about it.

Even then I wasn’t calling him a traitor, because in my world that’s a big thing I’m a military guy whenever you call somebody a traitor that penalty should be life in prison or death, so I’m not quick on the trigger with words like that

The Ukraine thing January 6 accused of sexual battery at what point does it become too much for you people

And I don’t paint all conservatives in this life I just hate Donald Trump. He’s a horrible person. He was a horrible president and I just want him to ***** go away. Give me a Republican or I don’t agree with most of the time, but has moral values and decency. I would look at them. 

Ukraine he was looking into a government official using his office to keep his son out of trouble.  He was not running for president and not Trumps political opponent, he was just an ex VP.

1/6, still can't show me what Trump did wrong.

Joe is accused of rape, what of it?

Trump was a good president, and I just want him to go away.

Desantis 2024!

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Ukraine he was looking into a government official using his office to keep his son out of trouble.  He was not running for president and not Trumps political opponent, he was just an ex VP.

1/6, still can't show me what Trump did wrong.

Joe is accused of rape, what of it?

Trump was a good president, and I just want him to go away.

Desantis 2024!

Joe Biden was considered the odds on favorite for the Democratic nomination at the time that he was trying to do whatever he was trying to do to get Ukraine to go to a mic and say that there was some kind of corruption with the Biden family and he was holding stinger missiles Hostage over it this is all documented. There’s actual  audio evidence. 

Haven’t heard about Joe Biden being accused of rape I’ll have to try to look that one up we do know for a fact that the former president was found liable for sexual battery. That means it actually went through a court system.

Donald Trump was not a good president I’m trying to figure out what thing he might have done to even make you think that is it the wall that he didn’t finish that he said Mexico was going to pay for etc. etc.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden was considered the odds on favorite for the Democratic nomination at the time that he was trying to do whatever he was trying to do to get Ukraine to go to a mic and say that there was some kind of corruption with the Biden family and he was holding stinger missiles Hostage over it this is all documented. There’s actual  audio evidence. 

Haven’t heard about Joe Biden being accused of rape I’ll have to try to look that one up we do know for a fact that the former president was found liable for sexual battery. That means it actually went through a court system.

Donald Trump was not a good president I’m trying to figure out what thing he might have done to even make you think that is it the wall that he didn’t finish that he said Mexico was going to pay for etc. etc.

Yeah, I've heard the audio, Ukraine sure got their missiles now.  I mean, Zelinski aka 2023 Jesus said there was no quid pro quo, is that not enough?

You know they changed the statute of limitations in New York for 1 year in order to "Get Trump" right?  That was a political prosecution and you could get any jury in NYC to find Trump guilty of murdering the man in the moon.

Look up Tara Reade.

Oh yeah, the wall...  turns out the Senate and the House did everything they could to keep him from building it.  Biden was going to erase student debt and that's illegal, so he couldn't do it.  What a liar!!

Just now, Demongyz said:

Yeah, I've heard the audio, Ukraine sure got their missiles now.  I mean, Zelinski aka 2023 Jesus said there was no quid pro quo, is that not enough?

You know they changed the statute of limitations in New York for 1 year in order to "Get Trump" right?  That was a political prosecution and you could get any jury in NYC to find Trump guilty of murdering the man in the moon.

Look up Tara Reade.

At the time that Zelenskyy was being asked, if there was a quid pro quo, Trump was president. You honestly expect someone in the middle of a military conflict to bite off their own hand by pissing Donald Trump off?

There is no defending the conviction on the sexual battery. They literally had to force Donald Trump to stay off the stand so that he didn’t make it worse.

Thank you for the Tara Reid name. I will look that up.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

At the time that Zelenskyy was being asked, if there was a quid pro quo, Trump was president. You honestly expect someone in the middle of a military conflict to bite off their own hand by pissing Donald Trump off?

There is no defending the conviction on the sexual battery. They literally had to force Donald Trump to stay off the stand so that he didn’t make it worse.

Thank you for the Tara Reid name. I will look that up.

There is no way to prove that he did it.  He could have done it.  Who is to say.

Joe did the same to get a prosecutor fired in Ukraine while VP and bragged about it.  The prosecutor that was going after his son's company.  He bragged about it, Trump wanted to look into it.  I don't see a difference. 

Yeah, Trump is trash, so is Joe and probably 90% of politicians and talking heads.  The "ruling class" is complete and utter garbage.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

There is no way to prove that he did it.  He could have done it.  Who is to say.

Joe did the same to get a prosecutor fired in Ukraine while VP and bragged about it.  The prosecutor that was going after his son's company.  He bragged about it, Trump wanted to look into it.  I don't see a difference. 

Yeah, Trump is trash, so is Joe and probably 90% of politicians and talking heads.  The "ruling class" is complete and utter garbage.

And given what we know about Hunter and the laptop, I can't see how anyone would still defend impeaching Trump over that phone call.  Or turning a blind eye to the election interference that letter was.  The Bidens should absolutely have been investigated before we turned over more money to a new, but possibly as corrupt as the old, regime. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Durham Report Condemns the FBI’s Russia Probe — But Don’t Expect It to Make a Difference

by Jonathan Turley

“Raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated." Those words from the Durham Report summed up one of the most damning investigations in the Justice Department’s history.

In the 305-page report released Monday, special counsel John Durham concluded that the Trump-Russia investigation was launched without a required minimal level of evidence and shattered a host of departmental standards.

Let that sink in: The Justice Department — as well as the media that covered it — effectively shut down a duly elected presidency, based on what turned out to be a politically engineered hoax. That would make anyone angry. Really angry. Trump-level angry. The fact is, in this instance, Donald Trump was correct

https://themessenger.com/opinion/durham-report-condemns-the-fbis-russia-probe-but-dont-expect-it-to-make-a-difference

• Like (+1) 1

It’s absolutely incredible the shift we’ve seen between Dems and Republicans.  

Im at the office watching the FBI whistleblowers testifying and Dems are simping so hard for the FBI trying to insincerely conflate them with “defund then police”.  

It’s honestly insulting to listen to Stacey Plaskett try to act like addressing FBI abuse is at all similar to the defund the police movement. 

These people know their voters are easily manipulated.  There’s no other answer for such a ridiculous line of attack.  

It’s all so gross.  Democrats are literally becoming the party of Rick Wilson and neocons.   Unwavering support of war, corrupt federal agencies and corporations. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 3