Trump town hall on cnn

Anyone watching? I always find it interesting to see first hand then see how the media spins what actually occurred. 

Man he is hard to listen to 

So far decent position on Ukraine (it needs to stop) let’s not talk about who needs to win or war criminals get the war stopped… he will stop it in 24 hours 😂 

Lots of wall

and I’m sure they loved the “ breaking up families prevents them from coming” 😂 

They don’t even speak English in that China town 😂 he is more satirical than Baldwin tonight..  😂 

Is it intentional that he is standing and arguing with the moderator in this town hall???

“you are a nasty person”

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Nothing new… lies lies and more lies. 

I don’t understand why R voters believe this compulsive psychopathic liar. There are so many other sane republicans who could lead the party towards a new vision for the future. Instead it’s obsession over revisionist history from a delusional fat guy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He did pretty well actually. 

He was definitely funny and entertaining.  An obnoxiously adversarial host, along with a pro-Trump crowd, put that very much on display.  

Had some really strong answers on Ukraine, immigration and the economy. 

I have no idea how no prominent Republicans can verbalize that overturning Roe returns it to the states and that there should be no federal ban. It’s always rambling nonsense.   This, coming from a pro-lifer in myself… figure it out GOP. 

Overall, he reminded those that like him, why they do, probably won over some DeSantis voters for the time being, and likely appealed to Indies on every answer he gave, except abortion. 

The E. Jean Carroll answer was mayhem.  Absolute mayhem. 

“Had a cat named *****”

”Let me pull it it .. alright I’m gonna pull it out”

The dude is just funny.  Not my first choice, but damn.. he had me rolling a few times. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why would they get upset. . . . . . . . . . . . . wasn't he 'exposed' ??

AOC and Rick Wilson Hilariously Melt Down Over Trump's CNN Town Hall

How a person feels about Donald Trump’s CNN town hall performance will largely depend on where they aligned politically prior to its airing. For Trump’s most ardent supporters, it was exactly what they wanted to hear, with the former president addressing everything from January 6th to his accusations that the 2020 election was stolen. On the other hand, it’s a very real question whether Trump spending most of the forum defending topics that have proven toxic to the general electorate does anything to help beat Joe Biden.

But I don’t want to talk about any of that. Instead, I’d rather just enjoy the spoils and laugh at the left-wing meltdown that is ongoing in the aftermath. Sure, people can argue over whether Trump helped or hurt himself with the independents that will decide the 2024 election, but what’s not arguable is that he managed to make all the right people mad.

More at the link:  https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/10/aoc-and-rick-wilson-hilariously-melt-down-over-trumps-cnn-town-hall-n744092

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I don’t understand why R voters believe this compulsive psychopathic liar. There are so many other sane republicans who could lead the party towards a new vision for the future. Instead it’s obsession over revisionist history from a delusional fat guy.

Why?  Here's why.....  It's the first political thing I've bothered to watch since he left office.  

are-you-not-entertained-gladiator.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Overall, he reminded those that like him, why they do, probably won over some DeSantis voters for the time being, and likely appealed to Indies on every answer he gave, except abortion. 

only ones who believe lies.  he demonstrably lied many times.  Anyone with 1/2 a brain can verify this easily.  but they won't.  I disagree about independents.  He lost many with his lies and mean spiritedness.  CNN also gets a big thumbs down for their production and having a live pro trump audience.  Butyes, he cemented his place as leading the primary.  That's good because he's the most beatable R prez candidate.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Libs want him to win.  That was the purpose of this.  

good strategy, non?

The left is melting down over this on social media.

And that's Ironic as putting and keeping trump in the cycle is an attempt to keep the narrative on trump and how bad he is, vs how bad the reality that the dem agenda at the federal level, is a disaster for most. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I watched none of it. But this is great news.

twitter was on fire last night. total meltdown.

what's funny is most didn't articulate why they didn't agree.  just attacking CNN or raging about the orange dude.  BTW, let this hurt CNN. CNN is trash.

Just raging about crimes that never happened and somehow still trying to play the victim.  Like AOC tried so hard to do in that video.  or just unhinged meltdowns like pedo rick in his.

And no, I didnt watch it. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

While I think Trump is a little crazy, I still feel his foreign and domestic policies are better than Biden’s…👍

Pardoning convicted rioters? Letting criminals go? Great policy 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I didn't watch this event because I'm convinced electing Trump in 2024 is not the answer to the country's problems.  I think the answer to your question is because the option presented to the voters in the 2020 general election was a lot worse.  That option was Biden/Harris.  But voters didn't seem to mind backing a lifetime grifter that takes payoffs and influence money from foreign entities.  And now we have a President in name only, a front man for the cameras as somebody else from Team Obama runs the White House and sets policy.  A palace coup in action.  The sad part of it is that everybody in Washington knows it, but nobody says or does anything about it.  The moral of the story is as long as the intelligence community and the corporate and military war establishment are happy all is well in DC.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

Trump on January 5th: "Stay peaceful" via Twitter

Trump on the morning of Jan 6th: "Stay peaceful" directly to the hundreds of thousands in DC.

Trump as the riot began at the Capitol: "Stay peaceful" via Twitter, but immediately taken down by Twitter.

Commies: Trump incited an insurrection!

TDS is a dangerous condition.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1