Trump town hall on cnn

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

CNN is quite openly trying to reposition itself as the centrist news network. That's fine - there's a lot of acreage between the likes of Fox News and MSNBC. But this was a weird way to do it, giving Trump a solo platform with a friendly audience. I don't know if they've offered similar platforms to the other credible announced candidates (Haley, Hutchinson, etc.) or if they will do so for DeSantis. There was no indication that this was some kind of "town hall with the Republican candidates" series rather than a one-off. So it just looks like a ham-handed attempt at a reboot. Kind of just starting by kissing Trump, or maybe grabbing Trump by the pu$$y shall we say. Not a promising start.

I question CNNs long game. Think it's just $$s or is there something else?

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Welp, the DNC has no issue as it keeps bidens name out of the cycle.

Yeah, the geriatric ward nominees for 2024 are shaping up real nice eh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think trump begged CNN more than CNN begging trump.

its like the NY Times. The reality tv d*ckhead sh-ts on the NY Times all the time when he literally calls and begs them to write stories about him

Sure Jan.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is not the guy you dumb southerners try to worship. he is more like the Kardashians than whatever it is "ya'll" have in your heads

if he went on CNN its because he spend weeks w.horing himself out to CNN to get the spot

Huh? Are you drinking at 2:15 p.m. on a Thursday? 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Huh? Are you drinking at 2:15 p.m. on a Thursday? 

Reads like it.

Imagine just sitting at your PC thinking everyone that doesn't agree with your corporate (current thing) narrative, is the ignorant one.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm not really interested in watching Trump dunk on a midget again. CNN will never push Trump on the things that I have severe criticisms over (Warp Speed, lockdowns, Kardashian admin, police "reform" etc.) because those are all things that the regime, and by extension CNN, gladly placed in front of him or went along with. So I watched none of this as it's a waste of time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is the earth flat? Wtf does this have to do with anything?  Were the protests mostly peaceful? Stay on topic......

The Topic is Trump Town hall, he called the officer who was doing his duty a thug. You get that? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1