Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

It's sad, with how much these tix will be sold on ticket Master etal. I can't see my grandson and I catching a game in the new stadium.

I'm glad I got to take him to the current one.  Maybe we can get 1 more game there before it's gone.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

And some people cried over $7 to stream a game from the comfort of their own home last year.

The notion of paying $400-$1000 a month to attend Bills games is just mind boggling. I guess if you got money to burn, have at it, but for most people I would think this would never be given more than 3 seconds of thought before they say (to the Bills organization) “Ha ha, Are you Nuts!?”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Not sure how accurate this is but I have now seen at least a couple people on Twitter today post that 100 level 50 yard line seats will have a PSL of $15,000.  Once again I'm not saying this as a concrete statement but just reporting back on what I am seeing today.

Pretty sure the lower levels or upper decks have been announced at all. From the sounds of it, anyone that’s been to the experience will say when asked about the lower and upper levels they tell them that pricing is not available yet. Likely to get them to spring for the expensive clubs. 

but I wouldn’t doubt that lower level on the 50 you’d be paying north of $10k per PSL. Seems very likely 

8 minutes ago, mrags said:

Pretty sure the lower levels or upper decks have been announced at all. From the sounds of it, anyone that’s been to the experience will say when asked about the lower and upper levels they tell them that pricing is not available yet. Likely to get them to spring for the expensive clubs. 

but I wouldn’t doubt that lower level on the 50 you’d be paying north of $10k per PSL. Seems very likely 

Yeah as far as we know they haven't been officially released that's why I said I don't know how accurate it was.  But once things leak, things spread pretty fast.  It also sounds like a realistic number for those seats so I felt like it was worth sharing on here as a "take it with a grain of salt" kinda thing.  

4 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Yeah as far as we know they haven't been officially released that's why I said I don't know how accurate it was.  But once things leak, things spread pretty fast.  It also sounds like a realistic number for those seats so I felt like it was worth sharing on here as a "take it with a grain of salt" kinda thing.  

Yeah I get it. Personally I think a 50!yard line seat will likely be about that much. Anything inside the 30s will likely be pretty crazy. Outside the 20s will be where the majority of “Bills Mafia” buys their seats. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Einstein said:

We are only 15.9% less than the average NFL tickets. And I believe I read ticket prices are increasing another 10% this year, so that discrepancy is likely going to get smaller.

I believe I heard that is because we have an additional home game (pre-season) this year.

I have added images from the Experience that were sent to me by the rep.

I have added the East Club pricing and benefits to my original post 

In this post and next I have added the Field Club pricing and benefits. The pricing is for 2 seats. Field Club location in next post. Too much time to shrink them to fit in one post.

IMG_2332.jpeg

IMG_2333.jpeg

Edited by Mr Info
Updated images & text
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Well. I didn’t think it was obvious. I have doubts about those numbers honestly. If you were talking resale I would believe it. Where did you say you got that info from again? 

Not sure why you would find that so hard to believe, unless you haven’t been following ticket prices for a decade. The Bills themselves announced that their tickets were 20% below the league average in 2021. This was BEFORE a 22% increase in prices within the stadium.

IMG-8316.jpg

Just in the past 18 months the Bills have increased tickets by 22%. They went up 12% last offseason (which got us to 15.9% below league average) and they’re going up 10% this offseason (which I think will get us to around 12% below league average).

I think your mind is stuck in the mid 2000’s when we were far below league average. The Pegula’s have steadily increased ticket prices. The bargain is gone. We are almost at league average and the new stadium will put us well above league average.

IMG_8302.thumb.jpeg.0d5bab86e006ecfafdcbea4081ca4d93.jpeg

https://dolphinstalk.com/2023/12/which-nfl-team-had-the-most-expensive-tickets-in-2023/

Edited by Einstein

When the team is good, the tix will be going for $300 middle of the road seating and half the attendees will be fans with legacy ties to the area flying in from out of town. When the team is bad, or the temperature is around 15 or below, that’s when the masses will be able to enjoy the game experience.  

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I believe I heard that is because we have an additional home game (pre-season) this year.

We had 9 home games last year (8 in Buffalo) and 8 homes games this year. So it’s equal.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2024/02/15/bills-season-ticket-prices-increase#:~:text=Bills announce season ticket prices to inc

40 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

In this post and next I have added the Field Club pricing and benefits. Field Club location in next post. Too much time to shrink them to fit in one post.

IMG_2332.jpeg

IMG_2333.jpeg

Access to "purchase" VIP parking

You don't even get a spot included for $30K????

• Haha (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

In this post and next I have added the Field Club pricing and benefits. Field Club location in next post. Too much time to shrink them to fit in one post.

IMG_2332.jpeg

IMG_2333.jpeg

for 1 seat?

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

for 1 seat?

I believe these numbers are for two seats.  So,  20K PSL per seat. $5150 per seat for a 10 game season (2 preseason, 8 regular season).  Does not include parking.

1 minute ago, richNjoisy said:

I believe these numbers are for two seats.  So,  20K PSL per seat. $5150 per seat for a 10 game season (2 preseason, 8 regular season).  Does not include parking.

that's not what his chart showed. $30K for PSL and $8610.00 for ticket....unless I'm way off.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

that's not what his chart showed. $30K for PSL and $8610.00 for ticket....unless I'm way off.

The prices for East & Field clubs are for 2 seats. East club PSL is $20k/seat and ~$5.1k season ticket. Field club PSL is $15k/seat and $4.3k/season ticket.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

Now that the reality of PSL pricing is hitting Bills fans everyone can understand why so many Jets and Giants fans dropped their seasons and just purchase tickets on a game-by-game basis. 

But to be fair look at the new New Jersey football stadium for the New York Giants and Jets it’s apples and oranges compared to the Buffalo Bills new stadium. Yes we all have complaints about the new Buffalo Bills stadium but I am saying as much complaints as I have had about the new Bills stadium it’s better than the Giants/Jets stadium. Because look at the Giants/Jets stadium. It was like they built a glorified Buffalo War Memorial Stadium for a billion dollars it should have never been built the designer failed no debate about that New York fans can’t stand the ugly stadium. That New Jersey stadium from television because I never have been in it looks worse than the old Giants stadium. It’s a why bother? New York/New Jersey is some of the wealthiest fans in America and that stadium is pure garbage. New York City missed the boat. They should have built a Sofi Style Stadium in Queens instead of that Soccer Specific Stadium for New York City FC MLS. With both the New York Giants and New York Jets moving back to the Big Apple where they belong enough with the Jersey crapola taking our money. But I am not saying any more because I will be accused of talking politics by the Bills moderators which isn’t my point in my sports posts. I speak from a sports business prospective. My point is other areas of the country like Los Angeles are better decisions makers than New York.

It’s my own opinion our leaders don’t think big enough it’s cost New York City which my mother side of the family is from just as much as Buffalo. I have state pride and I don’t like the stadium decisions not just for Buffalo but the entire state of New York our state has failed. We do half a loaf of bread in our main city New York also and call it a day crazy. It costs to live in New York City we have to get New York City back to it’s rightful place as a world class city not watch teams go to Jersey and California we did that to ourselves it was self inflicted. I love soccer I really do but the Giants and Jets coming back home to a Sofi Stadium in New York City would be huge dollars for New York State our entire state that we can have some state pride in instead of that slop in the swamp in New Jersey. Again it’s just my sports business opinion. And I get MSG was against that Jets stadium but our leaders need to do what is best for the entire state from a business perspective not MSG prospective. It’s purely a sports take not political take because I don’t care about politics. My posts are from a sports business perspective what is best long term for our entire state to maximize events profits which bring in much needed revenue and maximize showing off our state to the max. Suspending me is never getting me off my take that our state was insane to let the Brooklyn Dodgers, New York Baseball Giants, New York Football Giants and New York Jets go along with down grading CCNY Beavers Division I basketball over gambling while the Kentucky Wildcats were involved and business as usual. That cost our state billions of dollars plus the loss of the Buffalo Braves which was completely save able. I have talked about this the Niagara Falls Convention Center should have been built grander with the Buffalo Braves as the prime tenant. The Buffalo Sabres and Canisius College have no power to do anything because they are both in Erie County and you are in Niagara County. Buffalo Super Fan who cares? You should care there are no Toronto Raptors if the Buffalo Braves are still in Western New York that money would have stayed in Western New York/New York State instead of going to Canada. All this stuff adds up which was the start of our present downfall population wise in New York State. We need to make New York State where you don’t want to leave even though it cost more because we have this, this, this over X,Y, Z state that is all I am saying from a sports standpoint we are declining from the Buffalo Sabres/Buffalo Braves to the Syracuse Orange to the heavy sports loss of New York City sports team assets over the years. What is the Brooklyn Dodgers still playing in Brooklyn still worth today money and value to New York State? They were the Chicago Cubs Wrigleyville before the Chicago Cubs that is billions of dollars the New York Mets are nothing like that in popularity compared to the Brooklyn Dodgers or the New York Baseball Giants carry on if fans can’t see what happened to our state I don’t know what you are all watching in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo