2nd Annual TSW Draft Day Predictions Contest (Fun only)

Virgil

Hey everyone,

We did something like this last year as kind of a fun game to make the draft interesting.  I am going to post 10 random questions below for you to answer regarding the draft.  Everyone scores themselves on the honor system after the draft.

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points)
  2. How many trades will be in the first round?
  3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put?
  4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to
  5. Who will the Bills pick?
  6. How many RB's will go in the first round?
  7. How many QB's will go in the first round?
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection?
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders)
  10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round?

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) Young, Stroud, Richardson, Levis, Carter
  2. How many trades will be in the first round? 6
  3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Stay put
  4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to.  Yes, to the Ravens
  5. Who will the Bills pick?  Addison
  6. How many RB's will go in the first round? 2
  7. How many QB's will go in the first round? 5
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? Yes, Obviously
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) Trenton Simpson (1st round)
  10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round? Alabama

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey everyone,

We did something like this last year as kind of a fun game to make the draft interesting.  I am going to post 10 random questions below for you to answer regarding the draft.  Everyone scores themselves on the honor system after the draft.

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points)  Young, Anderson Jr., Johnson Jr., Richardson, Levis.  
  2. How many trades will be in the first round?  5
  3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put?  trade back, out of 1st.  
  4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to  traded to Buffalo
  5. Who will the Bills pick?  No pick in 1st round.  (pick swap with AZ) 
  6. How many RB's will go in the first round?  2
  7. How many QB's will go in the first round?  5  
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection?  Not this year.  
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders)  Josh Downs sneaks into 1st round
  10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round?  Georgia or Alabama.  Georgia with the most in the top 2 rounds for sure.  

Great, this sounds fun.  My guesses are above in bold! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey everyone,

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) 1. Panthers: Young 2. Texans: Anderson Jr 3. Titans: Stroud 4. Colts: Levis 5. Seahawks: Carter
  2. How many trades will be in the first round? 5
  3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Back
  4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to No. He will be traded to a team that hasn't been talked about yet that has been quietly lurking: The NY Giants
  5. Who will the Bills pick? Probably someone no one has talked about and would be a head scratcher. Keeanu Benton comes to mind. Board imploads.
  6. How many RB's will go in the first round? 2
  7. How many QB's will go in the first round? FOUR with the draft day shock of the 4th being Hooker and Richardson dropping out
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? Right when it chimes "The pick is in"
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) Gervon Dexter (Taken by the Patriots)
  10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round? Florida

Sounds fun. I'm expecting to be 0 for 10...but my hot take picks are bolded above!

• Like (+1) 1

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points)

Bryce Young (CAR),  CJ Stroud (HOU), Will Anderson Jr (ARI), Anthony Richardson (IND) Tyree Wilson (SEA)

2. How many trades will be in the first round?

3-4. I’ll say 3

- Washington moves up for Levis

- Giants move up for a WR

- Bills and Cards DHop trade

Trading back

4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to

Yes, Buffalo gets it done.

Nobody in round 1. We select Trenton Simpson or Jack Campbell with 34 (if we don’t trade back again)

Robinson. Anyone else is a reach.

4. Young, Stroud, Richardson, Levis. 

Not this year - commercial right beforehand but the pick will be aired lol

9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders)

Levis. Someone is going to draft him early. I have him as a late 2nd/early 3rd round talent

10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round?

Ohio State

• Like (+1) 1

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) Young (CAR), Stroud (HOU), Anderson Jr. (ARI), Levis (IND), Carter (SEA), in that order, sir!

2. How many trades will be in the first round? 3.

3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Stay put.

4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to Yes, to the only NFL team in NYS.

5. Who will the Bills pick? Avila.

6. How many RB's will go in the first round? 1.

7. How many QB's will go in the first round? 5.

8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? This is the way.

9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) Bijon Robinson.

10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round Georgia and Ohio State tie.

• Like (+1) 1

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) Levis(CAR), Anderson Jr (HOU), Stroud (Tenn), Young (IND), Richardson (SEA)

2. How many trades will be in the first round? 4 not counting those that already occurred

3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Trade Down.

4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to Yes, to the Chiefs.

5. Who will the Bills pick? Joe Tippman (C) second round via trade. Will use original 2nd rounder for Jack Campbell (LB) 

6. How many RB's will go in the first round? 2.

7. How many QB's will go in the first round? 4.

8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? No.

9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) CJ Stroud.

10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round Georgia, Ohio State, and Alabama  tie with 3 each.

• Like (+1) 1

Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) Young, Wilson, Anderson, Levis, Richardson

How many trades will be in the first round? 3

Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Trade Back

Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to Yes, to the Ravens

Who will the Bills pick? No first round pick - Jack Campbell as the Bills' first in the second round

How many RB's will go in the first round? 2

How many QB's will go in the first round? 4

Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? No

Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) Levis

Which college will have the most players selected in the first round? Georgia

• Like (+1) 1

Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) Young (Car), Anderson (Hou), Carter (AZ), Stroud (IND), Richardson (Sea)

How many trades will be in the first round? 3

Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Stay Put

Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to Yes - Kansas City

Who will the Bills pick? Nolan Smith

How many RB's will go in the first round? 2

How many QB's will go in the first round? 4

Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? Of Course

Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) Bryce Young ... Just a feeling

Which college will have the most players selected in the first round? Tie ... Alabama and Georgia with 4 each

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey everyone,

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points)
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders)

1. Young, Anderson, Stroud, Wilson, Carter

2. 3 trades

3. Trade back

4. Yes, coming to Buffalo (wishful thinking?)

5. Mazi Smith

6. 2 RB’s

7. 5 QB’s

8. Obviously yes

9. Patriots (whoever they pick)

10. Alabama

• Like (+1) 1

1. Young (Panthers), Wilson (Texans), Anderson (Cardinals), Levis (Colts), Carter (Seahawks).

2. Three trades

3. Stay put

4. No

5. Jordan Addison

6. 2

7. 4

8. No idea and don't care. NFLN all the way.

9. If Nolan Smith goes in the top 10 or 12 for me it is him.

10. Not original - 'Bama.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey everyone,

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points) Young, Stroud, Weinfuss', A. Richardson, J, Carter
  2. How many trades will be in the first round? 4
  3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? Back Back
  4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to Yes, Ravens
  5. Who will the Bills pick? Downs, WR
  7. How many QB's will go in the first round? 4
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? sigh... YES
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders) Raiders Joey Porter Jr. CB
  10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round? Alabama 3

Bolded

• Like (+1) 1

Hey everyone,

1. Name the first 5 players draft in order (Feel free to name the teams as well for bonus points. Bryce young, Will Anderson, Cj stroud, Anthony Richardson, jalen carter
  2. How many trades will be in the first round? 4
  3. Will the Bills trade up, back, or stay put? 🙏🏻 trade back for hopkins or trade up for wright, Kincaid or a WR
  4. Will DHop be traded today? (doesn't mean he is traded for a first round pick).  Bonus points to identify the team he is traded to. Yes- Baltimore
  5. Who will the Bills pick?  Mazi Smith
  7. How many QB's will go in the first round? 5 
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their selection? Definitely 
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft (Yes, I know this up for debate.  Gruden made it so easy with the Raiders). Mazi Smith 🤣 
  10. Which college will have the most players selected in the first round? Alabama

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

Hey everyone,

1. First 5 picks in order with team:   Bryce Young (Carolina), Will Anderson (Houston), CJ Stroud (Titans via trade), Will Levis (Indy), Jalen Carter (Seattle)
  2. # Trades round 1:  Four trades
  3. Bills trade up, back, or stay put:  Bills stay put at 27
  4. Will DHop be traded today:  Yes, to the Bills
  5. Who will the Bills pick:  LT, Anton Harrison
  6. How many RB's go in round 1:  Two
  7. How many QB's go in round 1:  Four
  8. Will ESPN cut to commercial if/when the Bills make their pick:  No
  9. Who will be the biggest reach pick of the draft:  QB, Hendon Hooker
  10. Which College will have the most players selected in the first round:  Alabama

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.