TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - Completed

Virgil

Hoping we can have at least one of these mocks get us a IOL/Center in the 1st.  🤞

OL John Michael Schmitz met with the Buffalo Bills via Zoom

Schmitz is widely regarded as the top center in this year’s draft class

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2023/4/23/23693242/ol-john-michael-schmitz-met-with-buffalo-bills-minnesota-golden-gophers

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

With the 26th pick the Dallas Cowboys select Jahmyr Gibbs - RB - Alabama.

We were hoping for a T or TE here but none floated our boat @27. Since we cut the Ewok in the off season we need to replace him and Gibbs speed is something that has us excited.

The Buffalo Bills are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock
2 hours ago, Yantha said:

3 Away from the Bills pick.  I've got (for the poll consideration):

MLB Jack Campbell, Iowa

OT Dawand Jones, Ohio State

DT Mazi Smith, Michigan

OC John Michael Schmitz, Minnesota

WR Zay Flowers, Boston Col

9 minutes ago, Yantha said:

What are the top 10 options here?

You had a good start. 👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

It's going to be Zay Flowers so let's just move along.

You know, I've been ragging on the smaller WR prospects saying that we need a big and physical target to add to the team.  I still think that Johnston would be our best fit, but you can't deny Addison's and Flowers' talent.

Not sure who I will pick this time....

Actually I do.

JACK CAMPBELL!  lol..

15 minutes ago, Yantha said:

You know, I've been ragging on the smaller WR prospects saying that we need a big and physical target to add to the team.  I still think that Johnston would be our best fit, but you can't deny Addison's and Flowers' talent.

Not sure who I will pick this time....

Actually I do.

JACK CAMPBELL!  lol..

Starting to see him mocked a bit higher, somebody had the Giants drafting Campbell at 25. So maybe he slips in. The lack of reported visits is one of those things should raise eyebrows.. Someone is interested in him, probably taking him in the first, and doing everything they can to hide their interest. 

PFN's best available would be Myles Murphy, Nolan Smith, Lukas Van Ness as edge guys and Bryan Bresee as a DT. 

Jeremiah's are Lukas Van Ness, Nolan Smith, Zay Flowers, Myles Murphy, Will McDonald IV. 

Walterfootball's would be Will McDonald IV, Jack Campbell. 

Kiper's would be Nolan Smith, Zay Flowers, Emmanuel Forbes, Will McDonald IV, Myles Murphy. 

CBS Sports would be Lukas Van Ness, Myles Murphy, Nolan Smith, Zay Flowers, Bryan Bresee, Drew Sanders

ESPN's best available would be Lukas Van Ness, Nolan Smith, Emmanuel Forbes, Zay Flowers, Myles Murphy, Will McDonald IV

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Starting to see him mocked a bit higher, somebody had the Giants drafting Campbell at 25. So maybe he slips in. The lack of reported visits is one of those things should raise eyebrows.. Someone is interested in him, probably taking him in the first, and doing everything they can to hide their interest. 

I think he's the full package.  You don't see that often.  His THINKING ability is amazing.  He reads the play faster than any rookie I've seen recently, and is the ideal MLB.  Great in coverage.  Plus he can hit!

Yeah, there's interest out there......  for sure.

• Agree 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Cardinals (NeverOutNick) are on the clock

After the trade with Buffalo, the Arizona Cardinals select Nolan Smith, DE Georgia

Arizona lost a lot in pass rush this offseason to include future HOFer JJ watt. The cardinals are hoping to have found a future star in the raw but insanely athletic Smith

@HappyDays and the Bengals are on the clock at pick 28

Edited by NeverOutNick

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - The Bengals (HappyDays) are on the clock

With the 28th selection, the Bengals select Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State.

Make that two years in a row we've drafted a DB in the 1st round as we work to rebuild our secondary from the ground up. We like the upside of second year player Cam Taylor-Britt, but Chidobie Awuzie is recovering from a torn ACL and is on the last year of his contract anyways. We will regularly have to face off against Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs so we can never have too many CBs.

Forbes has prototypical length and great football intelligence. He holds the title for most pick-sixes in FBS history, which is a testament to his ball skills and instincts. We feel that he can step in right away and help the team this year and beyond.

The Saints @Virgil are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.