Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Just show me how the credit card receipts are linked to Joe Biden

Okay…I rarely say this…you’re a fool! You literally know nothing about anything that was being discussed in that hearing. Maybe less than nothing. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Okay…I rarely say this…you’re a fool! You literally know nothing about anything that was being discussed in that hearing. Maybe less than nothing. 

Just show it to me show me some thing that specifically links Joe Biden to some credit card receipt

I’m telling you you don’t have it

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Just show it to me show me some thing that specifically links Joe Biden to some credit card receipt

I’m telling you you don’t have it

For the love of God, John….the hearing was NOT about Joe Biden! Do you know anything at all about what was being discussed? Apparently CNN was running reruns of the Summer of Love. 

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What I said, was simple and doesn’t really need defending as of yet. Congress has not provided any proof that Joe Biden has done anything illegal in any way.

How do I know this because impeachment proceedings would already be starting in the house instead of just Marley Taylor greens token putting forth impeachment votes every day of her life only to have them rejected by a republican house

If they had any concrete evidence at all that they could take to the people instead of just saying that they’re continuing to investigate, they would be doing it you best believe that

Just show me how the credit card receipts are linked to Joe Biden

Once again, if that was real proof, impeachment proceedings would already have started. You’re not thinking here.

The Republicans would take any opportunity that they had to smear Joe Biden. They want to impeach him so bad, but they have to have more than this right now they don’t have anything.

You keep amazing me with your hilariously dumb takes. It’s a new low every time 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/22/2023 at 7:02 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Blatant election interference. 

But you already knew that.

The Big Lie!

The most secure election in US history!

:lol:

WHAT ?? WHHAAT ?? NO WAY COME ON MAN THEY LIED SURELY NOT !!! NOT GOOD OLE JOE I'm VERKLEMPT ...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For the love of God, John….the hearing was NOT about Joe Biden! Do you know anything at all about what was being discussed? Apparently CNN was running reruns of the Summer of Love. 

I don’t watch CNN
So why hold the hearings?  What purpose does that serve the American people?

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You keep amazing me with your hilariously dumb takes. It’s a new low every time 

Can’t dispute anything I say though, right
Conspiracy theories are fun they don’t require a shred of proof

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What I said, was simple and doesn’t really need defending as of yet. Congress has not provided any proof that Joe Biden has done anything illegal in any way.

Who are the republicans that have the laptop? You don't have names, so you misrepresented.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t watch CNN
So why hold the hearings?  What purpose does that serve the American people?

Can’t dispute anything I say though, right
Conspiracy theories are fun they don’t require a shred of proof

John…really now, come on. Do you even know the title of the committee or the topic being discussed? I mean really now. This is just plain stupid with you. 

And I’m REALLY trying to be somewhat patient and respectful. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

John…really now, come on. Do you even know the title of the committee or the topic being discussed? I mean really now. This is just plain stupid with you. 

And I’m REALLY trying to be somewhat patient and respectful. 

You’re not answering my questions either
I asked you what is the purpose of putting dick pics on the Congress floor of Hunter Biden? What purpose does that serve the people?

31 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Who are the republicans that have the laptop? You don't have names, so you misrepresented.

OK
Let’s slow roll this

How do they have the ability to come up with things that are on Hunter Biden’s hard drive? There obviously Has to be some kind of way that they took those pictures and the other thing is that they’re trying to allude to as proof in America.

Someone that calls herself a congresswoman I literally just showed pictures from it on the house floor

Yes, obviously Republicans have access to that information in someway unless you’re suggesting that they doctored it?  I think that that would be a stretch myself.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re not answering my questions either
I asked you what is the purpose of putting dick pics on the Congress floor of Hunter Biden? What purpose does that serve the people?

OK
Let’s slow roll this

How do they have the ability to come up with things that are on Hunter Biden’s hard drive? There obviously Has to be some kind of way that they took those pictures and the other thing is that they’re trying to allude to as proof in America.

Someone that calls herself a congresswoman I literally just showed pictures from it on the house floor

Yes, obviously Republicans have access to that information in someway unless you’re suggesting that they doctored it?  I think that that would be a stretch myself.

I'm not arguing your theory, simply asking who the republican are that have it.

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm not arguing your theory, simply asking who the republican are that have it.

If you’re asking me who the specific people are that actually have the data the answer to that question is, I don’t know, but it was easily enough accessible. That green was able to extract from it and use it on the house floor even though it had nothing to do with hearing that was being held. 

We know that the store owner downloaded the contacts who it was disseminated to after that I  honestly couldn’t tell you only how it’s being used

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If you’re asking me who the specific people are that actually have the data the answer to that question is, I don’t know, but it was easily enough accessible. That green was able to extract from it and use it on the house floor even though it had nothing to do with hearing that was being held. 

We know that the store owner downloaded the contacts who it was disseminated to after that I  honestly couldn’t tell you only how it’s being used

OK, sheesh

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - these idiots are still talking about something the Trump DOj already looked into and came up empty?

May the best psyop win! 

The crazy part is the memo in regards to a “letter” is the same letter that Rudy sent to the FBI to try to force a fake investigation before the election, just like he did with James Comey before Hillary’s election. People here are actually falling for the same trick TWICE!

It worked the first time, didn’t fool the FBI the second time, and now they’re still upset about it as if Hunters laptop really would’ve had an effect on the election. Lol.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Governor said:

The crazy part is the memo in regards to a “letter” is the same letter that Rudy sent to the FBI to try to force a fake investigation before the election, just like he did with James Comey before Hillary’s election. People here are actually falling for the same trick TWICE!

It worked the first time, didn’t fool the FBI the second time, and now they’re still upset about it as if Hunters laptop really would’ve had an effect on the election. Lol.

They got him now, Gov 

Just 

On 4/22/2023 at 8:58 AM, BillStime said:

These idiots never fn think 

If nothing else seeing what has happened to this point (Family deposits, Cocaine in the WH, Hunters BS) there should be as big a investigation into anything surrounding these accusations of the Biden family as they have on Trumps BS .

Hunter got $8 million for his supposed work he did & never paid a penny to the IRS for any of those earnings and that is because 🤔 ? You Bitched because Trumps wife filed for patents in china yet he can not pay any taxes on $8 million & only be charged with a misdemeanor ??

Come on man that sounds like a crock IMHO !!

And if you can sit here & tell me that if Trump himself had done something like that that he wouldn't be dragged across the coals your BS-ing your self ! For god sake you were all pissed because he had a property in Russia or some freakin place that foreign politicians stayed & tried to twist it that he bought them just because they wanted as politicians that blow money that isn't theirs do stay in the swankiest of places because they think they deserve it .

Can you say "Double Standard" ???

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Trumps wife filed for patents in china yet he can not pay any taxes on $8 million & only be charged with a misdemeanor ??

Ivanka received Chinese patents while working at the White House. 

Hunter has been under investigation kicked off by the Trump DOJ

10 minutes ago, T master said:

And if you can sit here & tell me that if Trump himself had done something like that that he wouldn't be dragged across the coals your BS-ing your self ! For god sake you were all pissed because he had a property in Russia or some freakin place that foreign politicians stayed & tried to twist it that he bought them just because they wanted as politicians that blow money that isn't theirs do stay in the swankiest of places because they think they deserve it .

All politicians work the system but we will never know exactly how much grifting Trump did because his guy covered it up 

State Department signals it will keep most details of its spending at Trump’s properties hidden until after election

If the Biden’s broke any laws - get rid of them - I don’t care. Next person up! 

But it’s hilarious to watch MAGA cry about corruption when Trump took advantage of every opportunity - including setting up a shell company to direct campaign funds to his family because he knew he was going to lose.

Trump Campaign Shell Corporation Funneled $617 Million

12 hours ago, T master said:

Just 

If nothing else seeing what has happened to this point (Family deposits, Cocaine in the WH, Hunters BS) there should be as big a investigation into anything surrounding these accusations of the Biden family as they have on Trumps BS .

Hunter got $8 million for his supposed work he did & never paid a penny to the IRS for any of those earnings and that is because 🤔 ? You Bitched because Trumps wife filed for patents in china yet he can not pay any taxes on $8 million & only be charged with a misdemeanor ??

For the record, it was trumps daughter they got the China patents

It’s still amazing to me that this is not been investigated. She was literally working in the White House with a security clearance that was initially denied to her and her dad forced the approval. Then she took Contacts that she made while working in the White House and came away with millions in patents from China. That sounds like something that needs to be investigated.

If the dems take the house in the next elections, it will probably be on the ticket

Edited by John from Riverside