London Updated

corta765

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m gonna have to google that. 
Starting in London, then Paris, Lille and Bruges/Ghent. 

I hope you don’t have to scrub your computer after that search!  😱

BTW - You go the pullout bed for me to tag along, right? I don’t snore much louder than your average train. We’ll have a blast! 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I hope you don’t have to scrub your computer after that search!  😱

BTW - You go the pullout bed for me to tag along, right? I don’t snore much louder than your average train. We’ll have a blast! 

Sounds like you’ll fit right in! The more the merrier. Hope you don’t mind taking in a match, and a couple of shows. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Folks--any news on when they'll let us know if we can buy tickets? I entered the presale lottery for season ticket holders, but it looked like that's open to register until Monday. 

Anyone have a sense of how likely registrants are to actually get tickets?

Want to wait and make sure I get tickets before allowing myself the fun of thinking about hotels/flights/soccer tickets, etc.....

13 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

I first read that as "tiddies and a rub".  The internet has ruined me 

It was not an offer. That's what I'll say in court anyway. 

19 minutes ago, K-No said:

Ok. 
airline tickets 👍

airbnb 👍

game tickets? Are they available yet anywhere?

https://shp.csharmony.epsilon.com/pages/NFL_US/2023_London_ROI/?ck=

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m gonna have to google that. 
Starting in London, then Paris, Lille and Bruges/Ghent. 

You'll have to watch In Bruges before you head there 🙂

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey Brit, have you ever been to Bruges/Ghent? My wife says she saw it on The Bachelor and said it looked cool. 

I think I've been to Bruges but that was on a soccer tour back in the early/mid 90s. We did a few cities in Belgium but can't be sure or confess to knowing much about either city. I know it has 2 professional top flight soccer teams (Cercle & Club) 👍

My sister has been to Bruges a couple of times and enjoys it. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BritBill said:

It works fine for me. Try https://www.buffalobills.com/schedule/ and then click on "Ticket Information" next to the Jaguars game details. 

I tried it through there, reloaded my info and it now says 

YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED USING THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR INTEREST IN ATTENDING THE 2023 NFL LONDON GAMES HAS BEEN RECEIVED. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN NEWS OF THE TICKET SALES PROCESS IS RELEASED.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 2

One thing that hasn’t been mentioned about London is whether tickets are going to be even more at a premium with Jacksonville fans being able to go and catch two games while they’re there. I know I would. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

One thing that hasn’t been mentioned about London is whether tickets are going to be even more at a premium with Jacksonville fans being able to go and catch two games while they’re there. I know I would. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Yes, I suspect you're right considering the Jags following the NFL has drummed up over here over the years. I'm a bit surprised Bills season ticket holders don't get first dibs at the tickets. 

3 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

Game is not at Wembley which sucks

It would have meant a lot more tickets being available but Spurs is an excellent venue. 

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

Yes, I suspect you're right considering the Jags following the NFL has drummed up over here over the years. I'm a bit surprised Bills season ticket holders don't get first dibs at the tickets. 

It would have meant a lot more tickets being available but Spurs is an excellent venue. 

Not like Wembley

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.