TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

With the 40th pick THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS select JAHMYR GIBBS - RB - ALABAMA

After drafting protection in the first round we now get a new toy for our offense. With the impending suspension of Alvin Kamara, Gibbs should pick up the slack along with recent signee Jamaal Williams.

@Alphadawg7 and the Titans are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, frostbitmic said:

After drafting protection in the first round we now get a new toy for our offense. With the impending suspension of Alvin Kamara, Gibbs should pick up the slack along with recent signee Jamaal Williams.

Crap…the Lions have been trying to move up for Gibbs, then we were just hoping he’d make it to 48…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Titans (Alphadawg7) are on the clock!!!

With the 41st pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select:  OT, Anton Harrison, Oklahoma CLICK HERE FOR HIGHLIGHTS

We are excited to add this beast of a player to our offensive line.  We see Anton has having possibly the best footwork and highest upside along the OL in the entire draft.  His athleticism is off the charts, and landing him here in the 2nd round feels like one of the biggest steals in the draft.  We even considered trading up for him as we were surprised to see him still on the board.  But our patience pays off here adding a monster to our OL to protect our QB and open up holes for Bijan for years to come.  Starting our draft off with both Bijan and Anton is about as good as we could have hoped for and we are excited to pick again here shortly in the 2nd.  

Round 1, Pick 11:  Drafted RB, Bijan Robinson, Texas (Derrick Henry traded to Chicago for pick 53)

Round 2, Pick 41:  Drafted OT Anton Harrison, Oklahoma

Round 2, Pick 53 (from Chicago):  TBD

Round 3, Pick 72:  TBD

@NewEraand the New York Jets are now on the clock.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Jets (NewEra) are on the clock!!!
3 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Shoot me a PM if anyone wants 2 third round picks for one of their second round picks coming up

Dude, you’re killing me.   Did you watch Draft Day leading into this mock? 😋

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

58 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

With the 41st pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select:  OT, Anton Harrison, Oklahoma CLICK HERE FOR HIGHLIGHTS

We are excited to add this beast of a player to our offensive line.  We see Anton has having possibly the best footwork and highest upside along the OL in the entire draft.  His athleticism is off the charts, and landing him here in the 2nd round feels like one of the biggest steals in the draft.  We even considered trading up for him as we were surprised to see him still on the board.  But our patience pays off here adding a monster to our OL to protect our QB and open up holes for Bijan for years to come.  Starting our draft off with both Bijan and Anton is about as good as we could have hoped for and we are excited to pick again here shortly in the 2nd.  

Round 1, Pick 11:  Drafted RB, Bijan Robinson, Texas (Derrick Henry traded to Chicago for pick 53)

Round 2, Pick 41:  Drafted OT Anton Harrison, Oklahoma

Round 2, Pick 53 (from Chicago):  TBD

Round 3, Pick 72:  TBD

@NewEraand the New York Jets are now on the clock.

sorry was eating dinner.

Lol.  I knew he was gonna take Harrison.  Dam you alpha!   We had a trade in place but @frostbitmic had no incentive to get picks that aren’t in this draft. 😢 

Oh well.  
With the 42nd pick, the NY Jets select Matthew Bergeron, OT Syracuse.  Tackle is a massive need.  He’s the next best on our board. 

Dawand jones was an option but the Jets have learned their lesson.  We won’t be drafting huge mountainous men with hopes they stay healthy anymore.  

@bkep32is on the board. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

sorry was eating dinner.

Lol.  I knew he was gonna take Harrison.  Dam you alpha!   We had a trade in place but @frostbitmic had no incentive to get picks that aren’t in this draft. 😢 

Oh well.  
With the 42nd pick, the NY Jets select Matthew Bergeron, OT Syracuse.  Tackle is a massive need.  He’s the next best on our board. 

Dawand jones was an option but the Jets have learned their lesson.  We won’t be drafting huge mountainous men with hopes they stay healthy anymore.  

@bkep32is on the board. 

Hahaha yeah, I had 2 people sending me trade offers in my DMs, but I was not budging with Anton there.  Landing Bijan and then Anton plus having another pick at 53 (from trading Henry) still has me just loving this draft for the Titans right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

With the 43rd selection, the Green Bay Packers select Jaylin Hyatt, WR Tenn

With the trade of rodgers we need to try to surround Love with some more weapons.  Watson, Davis, Doubs on the outside Hyatt can come in and play the slot.

@RyanC883the Falcons are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Falcons (RyanC883) are on the clock!!!
1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha yeah, I had 2 people sending me trade offers in my DMs, but I was not budging with Anton there.  Landing Bijan and then Anton plus having another pick at 53 (from trading Henry) still has me just loving this draft for the Titans right now.

yeah I knew you’d go OT, but wasn’t sure which one.  Anton’s run blocking has been meh.  Now you have two pass blocking finesse bookend in harrison and Dillard.  Which is good for most teams.  Might have to have Bijan doing the heavy lifting in the run game while passing a bit more

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

sorry was eating dinner.

Oh well.  

@bkep32is on the board. 

Besides that, after pick #37 I had a list of three players I wanted, One went at #38, another went at #39. If I had two of the three remaining, I'd have made the trade.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

What’s your problem? This is just for fun. Unless this is a joke I don’t get it.

He’s definitely messing around. Doesn’t want you trading up to take his guy. Very tongue in cheek and in other places. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.