Nice Break Down on Bills Acquisitions By Fins Fan

newcam2012

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

I love Florida, give me your HOUSE

I love Florida as well, just not Southeast Florida. It's the old saying, I love Miami because it's so close to the USA 🤣.

West and Southwest are much better IMO.

Let me know when you find your wallet and we'll talk.😉😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

I love Florida as well, just not Southeast Florida. It's the old saying, I love Miami because it's so close to the USA 🤣.

Is Naples still a place to be down there?  I gotta get out of the northeast...I've become soft over the years.  I hate snow.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, CoudyBills said:

Is Naples still a place to be down there?  I gotta get out of the northeast...I've become soft over the years.  I hate snow.

Naples isn't bad. More snobby than I like. In between Sarasota and Punta Gorda is more my style or anyplace East of 75 and South of Pinellas/Hillsborough County is more my style. LOVED Sarasota when I lived there but population has significantly increased. (Darn northerners. 😁). Love the snow and change of seasons up there, but, HATE the cold.🥶. Been here so long, below 80 is chilly.😅.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Naples is great if you like traffic and over priced Real estate.  Fort Myers is jammed, I pick Port Charlotte or Englewood 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Naples is great if you like traffic and over priced Real estate.  Fort Myers is jammed, I pick Port Charlotte or Englewood 

I was in Naples from 2007 to 2017 glad I moved to Jupiter way less traffic and better planned town.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

They say Sarasota is the home of the $10 milllionares, but Naples is the home of the $100 millionaires.

Real estate is high and not as much to do down there as Tampa.  I love it here as there are nice master planned golf communities, lots of amenities, three professional sports teams + a bunch of spring training camp stadiums, the beaches, a fantastic airport, the arts of you like that stuff and only an hour from Disney and universal.  Bush Gardens was always good to take my kids growing up.

I’ll agree more people than not are here from somewhere else.  Lots of Bills backers bars here as well.

I think free agency was decent, but I wanted one of the proven WR’s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

They say Sarasota is the home of the $10 milllionares, but Naples is the home of the $100 millionaires.

Real estate is high and not as much to do down there as Tampa.  I love it here as there are nice master planned golf communities, lots of amenities, three professional sports teams + a bunch of spring training camp stadiums, the beaches, a fantastic airport, the arts of you like that stuff and only an hour from Disney and universal.  Bush Gardens was always good to take my kids growing up.

I’ll agree more people than not are here from somewhere else.  Lots of Bills backers bars here as well.

I think free agency was decent, but I wanted one of the proven WR’s.

I lived in Tampa for 2 years, way way to much traffic for me. The drivers pass on the shoulders,7 car in a row run red lights. The cops just write tickets all day long. The I 75 is like driving Nascar, not for me....lol

Edited by HOUSE
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

This is why I listen to many different pods from other teams. While our pods get hyper critical of specifics... its amazing to see what other teams podcasts have to say about us.  this is a really good take. Been following this dude for a long time now..  He knows football. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Miami isn't bad, but it's a bit over crowded now. Tampa is awesome, but growing so fast it's becoming another mega-city. But I absolutely love it here. I lived NY, CA and part time in AZ, TX and NV this is by far my favorite place.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.