Belichick in Buffalo? Freeeeee clickbait!

MattM

LOL at this idea. 

HOWEVER the McDermott playoff record is going to become a bigger and bigger national story if he doesn't get the team over the hump. It's what happens when you have a superstar QB but can't get to the big dance. 

Only Lefleur in GB seems immune to that. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

15 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'm surprised to see all the hate for this. I mean, if so many of you are convinced Sean McDermott isn't good enough to get us over the hump and want him gone - how could you balk at Bill Belichick replacing him?

I like the idea to bring Bill Belichick in and moving on from Sean McDermott. Why? It makes sense because Bill Belichick weakness is former Buffalo Sabres Scotty Bowman’s weakness great coach terrible GM. The Buffalo Bills have Brandon Beane as GM so all Bill Belichick would have to do is coach our elite talented QB Josh Allen. Where have I seen that before? Oh yeah Tom Brady. Again Bills fans know where I stand Terry Pegula is a bum a move like this would help silence his critics like myself because it’s a smart move. Terry Pegula has major pressure he accepted a lot of public money from New York State he needs to win or it’s not going to be just the Western New Press questioning him it will be the New York City Press of why the Buffalo Bills are 6-11 with all the money state gave you for the stadium in Buffalo. Terry Pegula took a lot of public money he needs to win a Super Bowl or his critics will grow beyond Bills fans like BSF in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

So you realize it’s clickbait, call it such, and then decide to link and signal boost it here anyways.

Gee, I wonder why Florio keeps doing it…

You’re assuming everyone views clickbait as entirely negative, seems many love to read even if though they’re well aware it may be less than factual or feasible.

15 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yet look at all the action it’s gonna spur on here - Florio is good at what he does.

Also - his stories are often based on tips/prods from agents.  He’s usually not the first to spark the smoke.

Florio is a former laywer who if there was a draft for US Screwers he would not be picked and would be lucky to be on a practice squad for a game or two.

He has no issue with running with stories from "sources" which he knows is a heaping pile of dung if it gets hits.

36 minutes ago, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Better hire Belichick now while the stadium is being built so we can get the cameras installed in the correct places.

What an excellent suggestion for Beli-CHEAT's post NFL career,  Stadium design / remodeling consultant.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

18 hours ago, DCofNC said:

I’ll take him as the coach right now, as a GM, no thanks.  Not saying Beane is the answer, but Billy needs some checks and balances.

You mean you don’t want his dog picking our WR2?  

What, are you a cat guy or something???

He’s old, and I pray they whiff when they replace him in the not too distant future. Just likes he whiffs in the draft. 

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

You mean you don’t want his dog picking our WR2?  

What, are you a cat guy or something???

He’s old, and I pray they whiff when they replace him in the not too distant future. Just likes he whiffs in the draft. 

I am looking forward to parade in Boston and heckling at funeral.

Personally I think McDermott is on the hot seat.  Anything less than a SB appearance and he is out-en-zeee.  McD will be the first ... maybe Beane the year after if they don't win one in next two years.  In that scenaio, I would be happy to have Belichick.  I wonder hoe Robert Kraft would feel about that?

Gotta pump out that content out no matter how inane it is, the more pathetic part is that the football sheeple crave this sort of 💩 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.