The Walls be Closing

Kemp

18 minutes ago, Westside said:

No evidence of any crime committed by Trump. Just accusations.

On the audio tape where Trump says he's showing secret documents to some folks, do you believe he was showing them golf course designs, as he has since
claimed?

Is showing secret documents to people without clearance a crime?

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Except a phone call where he admits he's breaking the law willfully.   You probably ignored that though.  God forbid you listen to facts about your half-wit hero.  

Keep twisting.  You don't seem like a moron I promise.   

Lol, says the idiot who ignores the VIDEO of joke withholding a billion dollars unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his sons corrupt scheme.

Keep ignoring the evidence cult member. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

Lol, says the idiot who ignores the VIDEO of joke withholding a billion dollars unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his sons corrupt scheme.

If you can’t tell the difference between someone acting on the orders of the President of the United States, in conjunction with support from US allies, and someone telling a state official to change vote tallies, then I really gotta question your grasp on reality. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

A little off-topic, but what's wrong with him?

He thinks the result of a soccer match is determined by "wokeness".

This bloated waste of oxygen couldn’t run 100 yards but wants to criticize athletes…

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

If you can’t tell the difference between someone acting on the orders of the President of the United States, in conjunction with support from US allies, and someone telling a state official to change vote tallies, then I really gotta question your grasp on reality. 

He has zero grasp.   Zero critical thinking.   Fox or Trump says something he just believes it.  Just like every single other conservative poster on this forum.   It's sad.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

shh. they are hard at work in an echo chamber trying to insult others. 

• Sad 1

Sure.  This MAGA witch is going to be fair and balanced...just like Fox

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.100.0_1.pdf

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes, we aren't supposed to notice, but the observant and sane among us do.

Useful idiots meanwhile live under a green sky.

i hope he writes for fun and has a real job.  he's terrible as a trump apologist.

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

A little off-topic, but what's wrong with him?

He thinks the result of a soccer match is determined by "wokeness".

yes and POW's were stupid to be caught in the service of our country.  they should have claimed bone spurs.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

“THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET A FAIR TRIAL WITH THE JUDGE ‘ASSIGNED’ TO THE RIDICULOUS FREEDOM OF SPEECH/FAIR ELECTIONS CASE.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS, AND SO DOES SHE! WE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ASKING FOR RECUSAL OF THIS JUDGE ON VERY POWERFUL GROUNDS, AND LIKEWISE FOR VENUE CHANGE, OUT IF D.C.”

Well, good luck with that.  After judge Chutkan denies your lame motion to recuse herself, your dream team of lawyers will have to convince the DC Court of Appeals to overturn decades of SCOTUS precedent, including this ruling from Irwin vs. Dowd, 1961:

“To hold that the mere existence of any preconceived notion as to the guilt or innocence of an accused, without more, is sufficient to rebut the presumption of a prospective juror's impartiality would be to establish an impossible standard. It is sufficient if the juror can lay aside his impression or opinion and render a verdict based on the evidence presented in court.“

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

no idea. but draft dodgers suck.  guessing that's a reference to Biden.  Didn't one of his sons die in service?   Did he ever insult WW2 vets or POW's? trump is shite.  and you fools love him.  Why?

Drafts are un-American 

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Drafts are un-American 

do tell.  weren't there exclusions for college kids in some?  an over representation of blacks and poor folks?  So why do you love trump?  I really wanna know.  I know.  Cuz you despise people like me.  likewise. the irony is that he's more like me than you.

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

do tell.  weren't there exclusions for college kids in some?  an over representation of blacks and poor folks?

A fighting force must be made of volunteers otherwise you have a problem of moral and discipline, a draft is loosely based function of indentured service one didn’t sign up of their own free will, one was forced into it. 

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

A fighting force must be made of volunteers otherwise you have a problem of moral and discipline, a draft is loosely based function of indentured service one didn’t sign up of their own free will, one was forced into it. 

yeah morals are a big issue.  why do you love trump?

Edited by redtail hawk