The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

100%

And thus why there is absolutely zero reason to converse or interact with any of them.  Seriously, what's the point?

Awe, MAGA tears are flowing.

Why do you come here then?  Wouldn't the circle jerk with your friends at DR's safe place make more sense for gullible people like you?

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆😅

Durham is laughing at these clowns - jfc

The whole purpose of Durham was to expose that Russia collusion was a hoax - and he failed.

Hack harder bros!

Maybe you should pack it in on the Russia hoax and take the loss on this one?  

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

a NY registered dem for decades. but nice try. 

and yes, In the context of my comment the ones that stumped for that BS while not tellign the entire story, have NO integrity left.

the fact you replied with crap about trump and integrity is just more TDS in play.

Just to be clear, are you saying Trump is a man of integrity?

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

See my list below of people convicted of any connection with Russia.

(empty)

Case closed.

Kevin Clinesmith. 

Literally altered evidence to lie to  FISA court so that the FBI could continue spying on Trump and his orbit.

Durham nabbed him....but thats another nothing burger!

These morons are long proven clowns and deserve none of your time.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I am convinced you receive 10 cents every time you post this meme. We all got to make a living, can't knock the hustle.

Awesome

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did I miss it? Is he in prison yet?

Asking for a friend. 

I have one word to say to you:

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I am convinced you receive 10 cents every time you post this meme. We all got to make a living, can't knock the hustle.

If he did it on the main board at the same rate he'd have been banned long ago.

Therefore the best course of action here is ignore function. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/22/2023 at 7:19 PM, BillStime said:

It was only a matter of time 

Hey you waller in the past all the time so why can't they ? Just saying .

Once again folks here is a plain example of the pot calling the kettle black . I bet your favorite movie is back to the future Right ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

See my list below of people convicted of any connection with Russia.

(empty)

Case closed.

Empty?

Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, who had been appointed as National Security Advisor by the incoming Trump administration, was dismissed from his position and later pled guilty to making false statements to FBI investigators about his conversations with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition.[174][175]

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman was found guilty on eight felony counts of tax evasion and bank fraud,[179] pursuant to his earlier lobbying activities for the Party of Regions of former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich.[180][181] He later pled guilty to conspiracy to defraud and obstruction of justice;[182][183] in total, he was sentenced to over seven years in jail[184] in February 2018.

George Papadopoulos, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was convicted for making false statements to the FBI.[185]

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump advisor who had met with a Russian person offering to sell derogatory financial information about Hillary Clinton,[186] was indicted on seven charges of lying to Congress and witness tampering. He pled not guilty.[187] The jury subsequently found him guilty on all seven counts.[188]

Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer with the global law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, he pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement to investigators while answering questions about Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[189]

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

If he did it on the main board at the same rate he'd have been banned long ago.

Therefore the best course of action here is ignore function. 

More MAGA tears.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

No one forces DR’s clone to stay here especially when the cult created a safe

place for these pathetic communists.

Don't let the door….

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Empty?

Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, who had been appointed as National Security Advisor by the incoming Trump administration, was dismissed from his position and later pled guilty to making false statements to FBI investigators about his conversations with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition.[174][175]

Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman was found guilty on eight felony counts of tax evasion and bank fraud,[179] pursuant to his earlier lobbying activities for the Party of Regions of former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich.[180][181] He later pled guilty to conspiracy to defraud and obstruction of justice;[182][183] in total, he was sentenced to over seven years in jail[184] in February 2018.

George Papadopoulos, Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was convicted for making false statements to the FBI.[185]

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump advisor who had met with a Russian person offering to sell derogatory financial information about Hillary Clinton,[186] was indicted on seven charges of lying to Congress and witness tampering. He pled not guilty.[187] The jury subsequently found him guilty on all seven counts.[188]

Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer with the global law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, he pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement to investigators while answering questions about Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[189]

@Chris farley  What the hell does an eye roll mean in this context?  What is trivial about this info?  These are documented traitors.

• Eyeroll 1

I had a nice piece of salmon and quinoa for dinner.  

Even tried one of these amber stellas.  Very impressed and I'm not a beer drinker.  

My mother made and sent me a homemade lemon/ricotta cake. So gonna have a bit of that later.  

Maybe 

On my way to work this morning I passed a pretty ugly vehicle accident.  One of the vehicles looked familiar. Had a coexist sticker on it. 

Hope this safety plays as good as he looks on tape. Hyde and poyer ain't getting younger.  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Dislike 1