Mike White going to Dolphins to backup Tua

Gunsgoodtime

55 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s really tough

He'll have to be with that slow wind up release. Not too many QBs take two brutal hits to their exposed rib cage in the same game. But when you open yourself up for that long just to throw the ball that's what happens.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Means he knows he will play 4-5 games a year since Tua gets hurt every year and will continue to do so since he is fragile.

He’s a tough SOB, kind of like the Anti-Tua. I don’t suppose that is transmissible……but they wish it was.

Of course, now that Tua is taking classes to learn how to fall down he’ll probably be the toughest QB in the league! I hate to kid about this, but that first concussion he was barely shoved. It drew a flag, but I’ve seen harder hits in flag football. That’s concerning, and I doubt it changes significantly. 

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It was actually just a back spasm so we wont count that I guess. :thumbsup:

I bet he will get back spasms just by having Milano on field.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

He’s a tough SOB, kind of like the Anti-Tua. I don’t suppose that is transmissible……but they wish it was.

Of course, now that Tua is taking classes to learn how to fall down he’ll probably be the toughest QB in the league! I hate to kid about this, but that first concussion he was barely shoved. It drew a flag, but I’ve seen harder hits in flag football. That’s concerning, and I doubt it changes significantly. 

He should contact Teflon™ T*m since he is semi-Fish and ask for referral to his acting professor.

Does wonders in preventing hits on QB by making defense afraid to get penalty calls.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Tua, who has a very good chance of being concussed again

You don't say.  I have a theory on how Tua is able to get back on the field when he gets concussed.

Tua had the lowest Wonderlic score of any QB in 2020 draft with a 13.  So he has a baseline score that is slightly ahead of a wombat.  Nice guy and personality but not sure the lights were ever on.  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.