Josh Allen massive favorite in odds to win 2023 NFL MVP

Big Turk

Allen is +170, Mahomes and Burrow +700 are closest.  Vegas obviously isn't buying what so many on these Bills Boards are trying to sell them.

Bills Boards: Allen is a liability! His turnovers are costing us games! He isn't good enough! Wah! Wah! Wah!

Vegas: NFL favorite for MVP next year in a landslide by almost 3.5 times the next player.

Step back from the ledge and have some perspective.

image.thumb.png.2c7259029e2f56fe6efce9145a26cf3c.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Are you gonna show us the Vegas odds for the Super Bowl then?

Bills are 2nd to the Chiefs(+600) at +850. Vegas doesn't appear too down on them unlike 75% of the posters here.

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lol would you rather have the MVP or the SB? 

SB obviously, stop acting like its one or the other. Allen being MVP obviously would help our chances since he wouldn't be turning the ball over as much, which has been the knock on why he hasn't won it(although to be fair in 99.5% of seasons, Allen's 2020 season would have won MVP....if not for one of the best season of all time for Rodgers.)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Allen is +170, Mahomes and Burrow +700 are closest.  Vegas obviously isn't buying what so many on these Bills Boards are trying to sell them.

Bills Boards: Allen is a liability! His turnovers are costing us games! He isn't good enough! Wah! Wah! Wah!

Vegas: NFL favorite for MVP next year in a landslide by almost 3.5 times the next player.

Step back from the ledge and have some perspective.

image.thumb.png.2c7259029e2f56fe6efce9145a26cf3c.png

The hot takes on here are rampant but seriously who is listening to anyone on this forum including myself? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'd put money on Mahomes, Burrow, Hurts. Josh has a shot too but I would say those guys have better odds personally. Vegas seems to love the Bills lately but it didn't pan out too well this past year 

I would add Herbert as well. Allen also plays in OP where the elements play a bigger factor then they do in KC or CIN. Those places can get bad weather as well but not as bad as OP can get. Those miserable weather games can affect the stats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

I would add Herbert as well. Allen also plays in OP where the elements play a bigger factor then they do in KC or CIN. Those places can get bad weather as well but not as bad as OP can get. Those miserable weather games can affect the stats.

Bills play ONE game in a dome next season. Ridiculous.

Josh will win MVP in 2024.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Wait, you think OP’s weather is that much worse than KC or Cincy. What about Ne and GB where Brady and Rodgers played? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bills are 2nd to the Chiefs(+600) at +850. Vegas doesn't appear too down on them unlike 75% of the posters here.

I imagine there will be some swings as we get through FA and the draft. 

The Bills have Allen which will always keep them in the conversation. There seem to be a lot of up and coming young QB's, but the Bills have been a pretty stable org under McDermott. I think that will keep them ranked high among gamblers even though fans feel like we lost a few steps on KC. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.