Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The government worked in concert with private companies to censor speech.

Fact. Undeniable. 

There has been mountains of documents produced to show that this did indeed occur. 

@John from Riverside takeway, because he's been told what to think and happily parrots it, is that  dyed in the wool liberal Taibbi's reporting "fell on its face"

:lol:

Dude seek help immediately.  

Dyed in the wool liberal who worked with Elon musk

OK seems plausible

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Looks like they were fired before testimony... I seem to remember getting somewhere near $1000 to be an expert witness.  I think I got $500 to review a single case at home and give an opinion.  I"m pretty sure the agents were making less than me at their jobs.  btw, this isn't court.  It's testifying in front of the house committee.  Wray was a witness today.  You think he got paid ?  Lawyers, please weigh in.

It got boring and I had some chores to do.  looks like Wray his doing just fine:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4092726-fbi-director-christopher-wray-testifies-house-judiciary-live-updates/

Ken Buck, a good R:

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) noted Wray’s status as a Republican appointee leading an agency often attacked by the GOP.

“You're still a registered Republican, and I hope you don't change your party affiliation after this hearing is over,” Buck said.

“But I want to thank you. I want to thank you for leading an agency as you mentioned in your opening statement, that protects Americans from foreign terrorists, that an agency that protects Americans from spies from China, and Russia and cybercrime, and public corruption and organized crime and drug cartels and human traffickers and white collar criminals,” he added.

“And I want to thank you and the FBI for protecting law-abiding Americans from the evil that exists all around us.”

That’s a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. An expert gets paid WHATEVER they want to get paid. (Not saying that’s what happened here.)  To equate this to Wray testifying today is beyond hilarious! 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s a lot of words that mean absolutely nothing. An expert gets paid WHATEVER they want to get paid. (Not saying that’s what happened here.)  To equate this to Wray testifying today is beyond hilarious! 

How much do you think Vindman got paid?  How much has he lost?  Is he a patriot in your eyes?  Earnest enough for you?  watch his hands shake.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

How much do you think Vindman got paid?  How much has he lost?  Is he a patriot in your eyes?

He’s not anything in my eyes. I have no idea what your point is. Experts and whistleblowers get paid whatever they want. It doesn’t make them good or bad people. And it means absolutely NOTHING about the validity of their testimony.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He’s not anything in my eyes. I have no idea what your point is. Experts and whistleblowers get paid whatever they want. It doesn’t make them good or bad people. And it means absolutely NOTHING about the validity of their testimony.

Money is a powerful incentive to the weak and even the not so weak.  But more to the weak.

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The government worked in concert with private companies to censor speech.

Fact. Undeniable. 

There has been mountains of documents produced to show that this did indeed occur. 

@John from Riverside takeway, because he's been told what to think and happily parrots it, is that  dyed in the wool liberal Taibbi's reporting "fell on its face"

:lol:

Dude seek help immediately.  

You didn’t mind when Trump colluded with Facebook and Twitter, right Karen Psyop?

You didn’t mind when Trump paid media outlets to catch and kill his salacious stories?

Gym and Jimmy C would never investigate that right? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71002ea91bc6b5caa1c

55 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Money is a powerful incentive to the weak and even the not so weak.  But more to the weak.

Here is $5, keep your dipshlt opinions to yourself :😱 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t mind when Trump colluded with Facebook and Twitter, right Karen Psyop?

You didn’t mind when Trump paid media outlets to catch and kill his salacious stories?

Gym and Jimmy C would never investigate that right? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71002ea91bc6b5caa1c

It's gross when anyone does it, agreed?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hawk, I’ve yet to find anything that you and I agree on. I’m going to keep looking though. 😉

I've given this some thought.  Do you like pasta?  and dry red Italian wine?  I just made an excellent Carbonara and it takes 15 mins.  Jamie Oliver 1 pot dishes...You're welcome

Edited by redtail hawk

49 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I've given this some thought.  Do you like pasta?  and dry red Italian wine?  I just made an excellent Carbonara and it takes 15 mins.  Jamie Oliver 1 pot dishes...You're welcome

We found something! I used to love watching Jamie Oliver cook in his little British flat. There were certain products that are packaged differently in the UK and I always found it interesting. And I do love me some carbonara! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We found something! I used to love watching Jamie Oliver cook in his little British flat. There were certain products that are packaged differently in the UK and I always found it interesting. And I do love me some carbonara! 

My wife immediately ordered the cookbook.  Be careful!  I'm thinking some tuna and it's a great tune noodle casserole (which I love).

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

My wife immediately ordered the cookbook.  Be careful!  I'm thinking some tuna and it's a great tune noodle casserole (which I love).

Okay…try this. Fry bacon in a pan. Reserve the grease, and then cook/warm a can of well drained tuna in the grease. Put the crumbled bacon back in the pan, and then pour the entire mixture over spaghetti. Pour a ladle or two of the pasta water over it, with a drizzle of olive oil. Cover in Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with chopped parsley. It’s the best! 👍

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The congressman can orate. Pretty standard qualification excepting MTG, Boebert, Santos and Tuberville.   But Wray destroys his argument.  Perception matters but is not ultimate truth.

I prefer Hank Johnsons take:

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

The congressman can orate. Pretty standard qualification excepting MTG, Boebert, Santos and Tuberville.   But Wray destroys his argument.  Perception matters but is not ultimate truth.

I prefer Hank Johnsons take:

LMAO. went full blown TDS with the "MAGA will protect its savior" while attacking the person and party.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Haha (+1) 1

Former FBI Supervisory Special Agent Confirms IRS Whistleblower Testimony

“Today, a former FBI supervisory special agent assigned to the FBI’s Wilmington office and the Biden criminal investigation confirmed key portions of the IRS whistleblower’s testimony. The night before the interview of Hunter Biden, both Secret Service headquarters and the Biden transition team were tipped off about the planned interview. On the day of the Hunter Biden interview, federal agents were told to stand by and could not approach Hunter Biden—they had to wait for his call. As a result of the change in plans, IRS and FBI criminal investigators never got to interview Hunter Biden as part of the investigation.

“The Justice Department’s efforts to cover up for the Bidens reveals a two-tiered system of justice that sickens the American people. The Oversight Committee, along with the Judiciary Committee and Ways and Means Committee, will continue to seek the answers, transparency, and accountability that the American people demand and deserve.”

https://oversight.house.gov/release/former-fbi-supervisory-special-agent-confirms-irs-whistleblower-testimony/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Journalist Emma-Jo Morris (@EmmaJoNYC), who broke the Hunter Biden laptop story for @NYPost but was immediately censored by the state on social media in an attempt to influence the 2020 election, just delivered a mind-boggling testimony on the extent of censorship in America. 

• Like (+1) 1

Journalist Who Broke the Hunter Biden Laptop Story Goes Scorched Earth Against the FBI

380c5088-636c-4570-bd7c-e6ac8c648659-105

The release of the FD-1023 report from the FBI’s confidential human source on Biden’s Burisma deal is damning, arguably impeachable for Joe Biden. It shows that the company only hired Hunter to protect them and that Mykola Zlochevsky, co-founder of Burisma Holdings, felt coerced into paying Joe and Hunter $5 million each.

Zlochevsky has a ledger of the payments and recordings of their conversations. The source reported this intelligence to the FBI about the Bidens’ sordid deal with the Ukrainians in 2018. 

All of this would have been disregarded as Russian disinformation three years ago. Mr. Morris delivered testimony before the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on July 20, where her opening remarks took a flamethrower to the FBI, intelligence community, and social media. Morris was then a New York Post editor/reporter at the time. 

She revealed how The New York Post was locked out of their social media accounts for days, users could not share their links on the platform, and the intelligence community did not go through proper channels and released a letter claiming this laptop and its contents to be a disinformation operation. 

“I revealed verified authentic emails from the Biden scion’s hard drive showing Ukrainian business partners receiving leaks from the Obama White House, I documented an off-the-books meeting between then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian energy executive, and introduced the world to ‘the Big Guy,’ who got action on a deal with CEFC China Energy Co,” Morris said. This development dropped weeks before Election Day 2020. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/22/opening-remarks-from-reporter-who-broke-hunter-biden-laptop-n2626047

• Like (+1) 1

DAMNING thread proves Biden admin used Facebook

to silence and censor conservatives in more ways than ONE

be19671b-1c6c-40ae-bc20-151578157f1e-536

The Biden administration wasn't just trying to shut conservatives down on Twitter, they were also doing it on Facebook. Now, it's likely they were doing it on all social media platforms and eventually, we'll see information like this about those platforms as well ... especially Instagram since you know, Zuckerberg owns it.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/03/facebook-files-thread-n2385960

• Like (+1) 1

So have they found any actual evidence yet still waiting

On 7/22/2023 at 7:35 AM, B-Man said:

Journalist Who Broke the Hunter Biden Laptop Story Goes Scorched Earth Against the FBI

380c5088-636c-4570-bd7c-e6ac8c648659-105

The release of the FD-1023 report from the FBI’s confidential human source on Biden’s Burisma deal is damning, arguably impeachable for Joe Biden. It shows that the company only hired Hunter to protect them and that Mykola Zlochevsky, co-founder of Burisma Holdings, felt coerced into paying Joe and Hunter $5 million each.

Zlochevsky has a ledger of the payments and recordings of their conversations. The source reported this intelligence to the FBI about the Bidens’ sordid deal with the Ukrainians in 2018. 

All of this would have been disregarded as Russian disinformation three years ago. Mr. Morris delivered testimony before the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on July 20, where her opening remarks took a flamethrower to the FBI, intelligence community, and social media. Morris was then a New York Post editor/reporter at the time. 

She revealed how The New York Post was locked out of their social media accounts for days, users could not share their links on the platform, and the intelligence community did not go through proper channels and released a letter claiming this laptop and its contents to be a disinformation operation. 

“I revealed verified authentic emails from the Biden scion’s hard drive showing Ukrainian business partners receiving leaks from the Obama White House, I documented an off-the-books meeting between then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian energy executive, and introduced the world to ‘the Big Guy,’ who got action on a deal with CEFC China Energy Co,” Morris said. This development dropped weeks before Election Day 2020. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/07/22/opening-remarks-from-reporter-who-broke-hunter-biden-laptop-n2626047

Just show how any of this is directly linked to Joe Biden still can’t do it

• Eyeroll 1

Comer Releases Third Bank Memo Detailing Payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine

</snip>

“During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden sold him as ‘the brand’ to reap millions from oligarchs in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. It appears no real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe Biden himself. And Hunter Biden seems to have delivered. This is made clear by meals at Café Milano where then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from around the world who had sent money to his son,” said Chairman Comer. “It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States. The House Oversight Committee will continue to follow the money trail and obtain witness testimony to determine whether foreign actors targeted the Bidens, President Biden is compromised or corrupt, and our national security is threatened.”

Below is a summary of the third bank records memorandum. The full memorandum can be found here.

● Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.
● Hunter Biden and Devon Archer Used Rosemont Seneca Entities to Bring in Millions from Oligarchs in Europe and Asia:  Using accounts nominally tied to Devon Archer (but using the familiar “Rosemont Seneca” branding), Hunter Biden received incremental payments originating from foreign sources, attempting to hide the source and size of the payments.
● In February 2014, a Russian Oligarch Sent $3.5 Million to a Shell Company Associated with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer: Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina transferred $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a shell company. Approximately $1 million was transferred to Devon Archer, and the remainder was used to initially fund a new company account, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, which Devon Archer and Hunter Biden used to receive other foreign wires.
● In Spring 2014, a Ukrainian Oligarch Placed Archer and Biden on the Burisma Board of Directors and Agreed to Pay them $1 Million Each per Year: Burisma Holdings’ (Burisma) corporate secretary, Vadym Pozharsky, worked on behalf of the  Ukrainian oligarch and owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Hunter Biden was initially hired by Burisma to work as counsel for the company, and Pozharsky and Zlochevsky met with Hunter Biden at a conference in Lake Como in Italy where they decided Hunter Biden would work on the board of directors with Devon Archer. Then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine soon after their first payments. Payments from Burisma for both Devon Archer and Hunter Biden were wired to Rosemont Seneca Bohai.  Payments were transmitted in incremental amounts to Hunter Biden’s different bank accounts. 
● In April 2014, a Kazakhstani Oligarch Wired the Exact Price of Biden’s Sportscar to a Bank Account Used by Archer and Biden: In February 2014, Hunter Biden met with Kenes Rakishev at a Washington, D.C. hotel. Rakishev worked closely with the prime minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov. In April, Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch, wired $142,300 to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. The next day, a payment was made from Rosemont Seneca Bohai for a sportscar for Hunter Biden in the amount of $142,300.  Archer and Biden then arranged for Burisma executives to visit Kazakhstan in June 2014 to evaluate a three-way deal among Burisma, a Chinese state-owned company, and the government of Kazakhstan.
● Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments from Yelena Baturina, Burisma, and Kenes Rakishev. Vice President Biden had dinner with them in the spring of 2014 and 2015 in Washington, D.C.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-third-bank-memo-detailing-payments-to-the-bidens-from-russia-kazakhstan-and-ukraine/

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m adhering to the Chigoose theory that all these foreign entities approached, with millions, a drug addict that can’t keep track of his computer, taxes, guns, and drugs on the off-chance he might put in a good word with his dad. It happens. 

• Awesome! (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...