Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The next true thing you say will be the first. 

Now, now stop projecting.

The J6 committee will release all the testimony transcripts come September.

--chigoose

When I said that the J6 committee will never release the transcipts by then, and even offered to leave this forum for good if it happened, did that end up being true?

When i say now that when you choose to comment in this thread it is going to be because you have a problem with this select subcommittee,, will that also prove to be true?

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now, now stop projecting.

The J6 committee will release all the testimony transcripts come September.

--chigoose

When I said that the J6 committee will never release the transcipts by then, and even offered to leave this forum for good if it happened, did that end up being true?

When i say now that when you choose to comment in this thread it is going to be because you have a problem with this select subcommittee,, will that also prove to be true?

:lol:

Look, I get it. Your brain is rotted and you can’t figure out facts from fiction. know it’s tough buddy, but keep trying. Maybe someday you’ll say something intelligent. Maybe. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Look, I get it. Your brain is rotted and you can’t figure out facts from fiction. know it’s tough buddy, but keep trying. Maybe someday you’ll say something intelligent. Maybe. 

So you didn't say multiple times in the spring/summer of last year that we had to wait for the transcripts to be released come September?

Just own it man. You're a hack.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So you didn't say multiple times in the spring/summer of last year that we had to wait for the transcripts to be released come September?

Just own it man. You're a hack.

The committee said that they planned to release the transcripts in September but then so many people came forth with evidence of Trump being a lunatic that they had to delay. 

I’m sorry that your boy crimes so much that it creates a deluge of people tattling on him. I guess somehow in you’re feeble mind, that’s my fault. 

Maybe the reason they delayed is that they needed more time to make Damar Hamlin’s body double. That makes about as much sense as anything you’ve ever said. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The committee said that they planned to release the transcripts in September but then so many people came forth with evidence of Trump being a lunatic that they had to delay. 

I’m sorry that your boy crimes so much that it creates a deluge of people tattling on him. I guess somehow in you’re feeble mind, that’s my fault. 

Maybe the reason they delayed is that they needed more time to make Damar Hamlin’s body double. That makes about as much sense as anything you’ve ever said. 

You've been learning from redtail in the brazen and transparent art of deflection. 

Where's your Tom Brady picture?

Edited by BillsFanNC

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You've been learning from redtail in the brazen and transparent art of deflection. 

Where's your Tom Brady picture?

Like, how do you even get through your day? You apparently cannot read and you believe just the absolute dumbest crap.

Also, it’s weird how obsessed with me you are. I don’t get it. 

Get a life, dude. Your brain is dying from your time on this board. 

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Like, how do you even get through your day? You apparently cannot read and you believe just the absolute dumbest crap.

You did say you would change your picture. LOL, you're such a hack.

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You're flailing now. 

So what you're really saying above is that you aren't indeed a man of your word.

I've gotta tell you and everyone else that I'm absolutely shocked. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s ok to take the hit once in a while.  If you said they would release the transcripts and didn’t, just acknowledge it and move on.  

I believe you also suggested that there wasn’t any concern of widespread removal of classified documents by political leaders when I raised the point that it’s probably fairly common, and now we have a new phrase that details Trump, Biden, Pence, Clinton etc.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s ok to take the hit once in a while.  If you said they would release the transcripts and didn’t, just acknowledge it and move on.  

I believe you also suggested that there wasn’t any concern of widespread removal of classified documents by political leaders when I raised the point that it’s probably fairly common, and now we have a new phrase that details Trump, Biden, Pence, Clinton etc.   

I said they would release them but I never committed to September as the dumbest person in the world contends. 

I agree I was wrong about how easy it is to walk out of the White House with documents. Apparently anyone can just take docs and walk out the door. Insane. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I said they would release them but I never committed to September as the dumbest person in the world contends. 

I agree I was wrong about how easy it is to walk out of the White House with documents. Apparently anyone can just take docs and walk out the door. Insane. 

That's not the only thing biden took out of the white house. You don't become a multi millionaire working for the govt unless something illegal is going on. He's as crooked as they come in DC. That's why you like him so much. Neither one of you have any morals.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

But entirely and completely predictable.  Somewhere along the line I came to realize the government is just another corporate enterprise, acting on its own behalf and for the benefit of the members it serves.  

The challenge is it operates by rules it sets, and there is precious little external pressure to do things the right way consistently.  The reality seems to be in spite of all the chitter chatter on classified information, there are people above the law who do as they see fit.

That’s not to say the government isn’t responsible for some amazing accomplishments.  We live in a world where progress on issues is made everyday, and in a county that is the envy or the world.  

Our politicians politicize, trying to keep us at each others throats because peace and tranquility are not necessarily great for business.  We see claims of illegitimate elections from the same people complaining that claims of illegitimate elections threaten our very way of life.  

My humble opinion is that if you want to know the number of leaders/former leaders who would get dinged on a search for classified documents of their properties, the number approaches 100%.  It likely always has.  

It’s also why, in spite of our disagreement in the Trump raid, it’s quite easy to see it was a political raid designed for maximum visual effect.  There was always a non-armed raid option.   

• Like (+1) 2

FASCISM AND BETRAYAL

by David Horowitz

The stench of fascism and betrayal is suffocating our democracy, but nobody wants to talk about it. We sanitize our language so that classified documents strewn over unsecured garages and centers of Chinese influence are talked about as though it’s a matter of carelessness and not design.

{snip}

In classic fascist fashion, the Biden administration has suborned the intelligence community and the Department of Justice to censor and harass its political opponents. These include school parents and Capitol trespassers whom it libels and imprisons as “domestic terrorists” and (unarmed) “insurrectionists.” In typical fascist moves, it has suborned corporate America into spying on its political opponents with the goal of cancelling them and silencing their opinions. Just this week AT&T shut down the fastest growing and fourth largest cable news network, Newsmax TV, depriving 13 million viewers of access to its reporting. This attack on the First Amendment came on the heels of Twitter’s exposure of the way the FBI had put its platform on the federal payroll and dictated its censorship of tweets that could have changed the results of the last presidential election. The same fascistic arrangement was made with other tech social media giants like Facebook.

The Democrats have targeted their chief political opponent Donald Trump, who received 74 million votes in the last election, with the longest, most determined, and most vicious campaign of character assassination in modern history, and possibly ever. It has warned other potential presidential contenders like Governor Ron DeSantis that they will get the same treatment. It has smeared Republicans as racists, white supremacists and white nationalists, and has done this in the service of rigged elections in its drive to establish a one-party state.

How to stop this juggernaut? First by standing up and calling their actions by their right names. In particular by calling out the treason of the Biden family and the military brass who have turned America’s armed forces into indoctrination centers of Woke racism. And who botched the Afghanistan withdrawal so badly that an arsenal of the most advanced weapons and billion-dollar airbases were delivered into the hands of our terrorist enemies, and their Chinese Communist friends.

Second by organizing and fighting back. Through his rallies, Trump has created the first mass movement of conservatives in American history. The revolt of America’s parents against the left’s Nazi-like experiments on pubescent children – already a billion dollar industry – is another example of the entry of patriotic, religious and conservative forces onto the battlefield. Secure the polls, stop Democrat efforts to cheat in the elections, defend constitutional rights – enter the fray.

Distrust of government, love of freedom are ingrained in the American people. We can win this battle, but only if we fight it.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/02/fascism-and-betrayal.php

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Congress is set to expose what may be the largest censorship system in U.S. history

The Hill, by Jonathan Turley

This coming week a new House select subcommittee will hold its first hearing on the FBI and the possible “weaponization” of government agencies. A variety of such controversies have contributed to plunging public trust in government and the FBI in particular.

The role of the FBI in prior scandals will remain a point of heated debate in Congress. However, members of both parties should be able to agree on the need to investigate one of the most serious allegations: Censorship by surrogate.

Many of the allegations of FBI bias are worthy of investigation. Some of those allegations are problems of personnel who can be removed. But a far more menacing problem has emerged in recent months with the release of information from Twitter.

The “Twitter files” revealed an FBI operation to monitor and censor social media content — an effort so overwhelming and intrusive that Twitter staff at one point complained internally that “they are probing & pushing everywhere.” The reports have indicated that dozens of FBI employees worked on the identification and removal of material on a wide range of subjects and that Twitter largely carried out their requests.

Nor was it just the FBI, apparently. Emails reveal FBI figures like a San Francisco assistant special agent in charge asking Twitter executives to “invite an OGA” (or “Other Government Organization”) to an upcoming meeting. A week later, Stacia Cardille, a senior Twitter legal executive, indicated the OGA was the CIA, an agency under strict limits regarding domestic activities.

Twitter’s own ranks included dozens of ex-FBI agents and executives, including James Baker, who featured greatly in prior FBI instances of alleged bias.

The Twitter files also show various FBI offices monitoring social media and flagging “misleading” information on various subjects.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3843751-congress-is-set-to-expose-what-may-be-the-largest-censorship-system-in-u-s-history/

Here We Go: House GOP Issues First Subpoenas To Merrick Garland And Christopher Wray

The House GOP is starting to take on the Deep State. The House Judiciary Committee has sent its first subpoenas to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Education Secretary Miguel Cardona. It requests all communications between the DOJ, FBI, Department of Education, and the National School Boards Association. The subpoenas are over the school board memo targeting parents.

The Hill reported: The House Judiciary Committee fired off its first subpoenas under the leadership of Chair Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), targeting a trio of Biden administration officials including Attorney General Merrick Garland over a short-lived memo dealing with threats against school board members

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/go-house-gop-issues-first-subpoenas-merrick-garland-christopher-wray/

• Like (+1) 1