Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government

Corrupt Establishment.

Air Force Confirms Military Records of Two More GOP Candidates Were Leaked to Democratic Firm

The U.S. Air Force has admitted that it improperly released the military records of a further two GOP candidates to a Democratic-aligned research firm in an issue that House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy said is “not going to go away quietly.”

In a letter last Friday obtained by Politico, the Air Force informed House Armed Services Committee Chair Mike Rogers (R-AL) and Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) that an internal audit confirmed nine people’s records were “released without authority” to the Due Diligence Group between 2021 and 2023.

https://redstate.com/benkew/2023/03/22/air-force-confirms-military-records-of-two-more-gop-candidates-were-leaked-to-democratic-firm-n719720

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000186-fff2-d959-adcf-fff25c4e0000

• Like (+1) 1

On Monday night, during an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, Robert Costello, the surprise witness in the case, discussed his testimony before the Manhattan Grand Jury earlier in the day. Costello stated that he testified for two hours in front of Soros-funded DA Alvin Bragg’s grand jury and claimed that during that time, he came to the conclusion that the DA’s office was not interested in discovering the truth.

“I just spent two hours or so testifying before the grand jury in downtown Manhattan, and I got my point across,” Costello said. “Although it was clear to me that the Manhattan DA’s office did not want to get to the truth. I need to explain that a little bit. I called them up after I saw Michael Cohen on TV, stating things that he said he was going to tell the grand jury and had told the grand jury that were contrary to what he told us when we first represented him in April of 2018. So I’m sitting at home watching these lies, and I said I’ve got to do something about it. I don’t represent Donald Trump, but I do stand for justice. And I think I have a legal obligation to inform both sides. So that’s what I did.”

The situation is alarming but not entirely surprising, given what we already know about DA Alvin Bragg. However, things might actually be even worse than previously thought, because Bragg may have deliberately hidden exculpatory evidence from the grand jury. According to Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett, it appears that the Bragg may have suppressed hundreds of pages of evidence that could potentially exonerate President Trump in this case.

“I mentioned it yesterday, I think, when Bob Costello got into that grand jury room and told them, ‘Wait a minute — you don’t have the hundreds of pages I handed over to Alvin Bragg over here? You only have six cherry-picked documents?’ You know, hiding from grand juries exculpatory information is reprehensible and unconscionable,” Jarrett said Tuesday night. “And, you know, the conduct of Alvin Bragg and his henchman Mark Pomeranz, who specifically says in his book, ‘We’re targeting Trump because we don’t like his beliefs’ — those guys should face disbarment proceedings.”

Bragg is being investigated by House Republicans for abuse of power and misusing his office to advance a political agenda.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/03/22/soros-funded-da-alvin-bragg-may-have-hidden-exculpatory-evidence-in-trump-case-n1680419

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

After the J6 sham committee you're posting this as if it's relevant?

I've got news for you, all of these committees are political theater more than anything else. When the weaponization committee hires a TV producer for prime time show hearings...get back to me.

I'd say the hypocrisy is astounding...but sadly it's not.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

After the J6 sham committee you're posting this as if it's relevant?

I've got news for you, all of these committees are political theater more than anything else. When the weaponization committee hires a TV producer for prime time show hearings...get back to me.

I'd say the hypocrisy is astounding...but sadly it's not.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rep. Jordan Subpoenas FBI Director Wray to Hand Over Documents Associated With Operation Targeting Catholics.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/04/rep-jordan-subpoenas-fbi-director-wray-to-hand-over-documents-associated-with-operation-targeting-catholics/

I'm sensing Wray will invoke the go-to move of this administration which is the "ongoing investigation" excuse in order to duck and hide.  But that doesn't stop anyone inside the DOJ or FBI from leaking confidential information to the Times or Post when its beneficial does it?  They've got quite a racket going over there.  Corruption refined into an art form.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

No surprise.

The insider bias is always there.

C-SPAN declines to cover two consecutive House Judiciary field hearings, fuels accusations of bias

C-SPAN is facing accusations of bias after it declined to carry two consecutive field hearings held by the GOP-led House Judiciary Committee. 

Emails reviewed by Fox News Digital show tense exchanges between C-SPAN and committee staffers regarding coverage of a February hearing held in Yuma, Ariz., focused on the border, and the other planned for Monday in New York City focusing on violent crime in Manhattan. The latter will likely put a spotlight on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg following his decision to indict former President Trump for 34 elevated felony financial crimes. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/c-span-declines-cover-two-consecutive-house-judiciary-field-hearings-fuels-accusations-bias

And then, a hero comes along. . . . . . . . . 

Mother of violent crime victim gives sneering NY Democrat representative  an earful: ‘Don’t insult my intelligence!’

madeline-brame_from-video.jpg

The House Judiciary Committee is having a hearing today on crime in New York City, and it’s been pretty interesting so far. Besides the protesters (or insurrectionists, if ya nasty) who showed up to the proceedings chanting and holding signs calling for GOP Rep. Jim Jordan to be indicted, there was also Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson, who accused witnesses who lost family members to crime on D.A. Alvin Bragg’s watch of being “props in a MAGA Broadway production.”

Johnson’s remarks were straight-up offensive, but it’s important to note that he wasn’t alone in his sentiments. New York Democratic Rep. Daniel Goldman understandably feels protective of his home turf, but as a United States Congressman, shouldn’t he feel more protective of his constituents? You know, the people who are actually suffering as a direct result of New York Democrats’ policies?

He should, but he doesn’t. Unfortunately for him, Madeline Brame, the mother of one of the many victims of New York’s violent crimes isn’t letting him off the hook.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/04/17/mother-of-violent-crime-victim-gives-sneering-ny-dem-rep-an-earful-dont-insult-my-intelligence/

• Thank you (+1) 2

Jim Jordan Reveals He Has Evidence Connecting the Biden Campaign to the Bogus
Letter Which Called Hunter’s Laptop Russian Disinformation

by Cullen Linebarger

Jim Hoft previously reported 51 former intelligence officials in October 2020 signed and published a letter that baselessly decried the contents of Hunter’s ‘laptop from hell’ had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The deep state stooges claimed the laptop looked like Russian disinformation without citing any actual evidence to back up the claim. Rather, the officials based their fallacious statements on their so-called experience. Reporters led by Natasha Bertrand, who wrote the original Politico article citing the intelligence officials, knew the officials’ claims were completely false yet they chose to gaslight the public anyway.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/boom-jim-jordan-reveals-he-has-evidence-connecting-the-biden-campaign-to-the-bogus-letter-which-called-hunters-laptop-russian-disinformation/

• 3 weeks later...

"weaponizing the government"

BREAKING: DURHAM REPORT EXPOSES FBI PARTISANSHIP

Justice Department special counsel John Durham has at long last released his final report into the FBI’s investigation of the Trump Russia hoax of 2016, and even the mainstream media can’t conceal or disguise the blows Durham delivers at the FBI.

Moreover, besides launching an investigation of Trump based on nothing and not telling him, Durham notes that very different handling of corroborated evidence that foreign interests were trying to influence Hillary Clinton’s campaign—and that she was told about it by the FBI. But as we like to say about double-standards for liberals around here.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/05/breaking-durham-report-exposes-fbi-partisanship.php

Durham: Obama, Biden Briefed in 2016 on Clinton’s Plan to Link Trump to Russia — Still Pushed Collusion Hoax

by Kristina Wong

Then-President Barack Obama and then-Vice President Joe Biden were personally briefed by then-CIA Director John Brennan in 2016 that the CIA had evidence of Hillary Clinton planning to falsely link then-presidential candidate Donald Trump to Russia, according to a report by Special Counsel John Durham released Monday.

The report said the intelligence came from a “highly significant intelligence” from a “trusted foreign source pointing to a Clinton campaign plan to vilify Trump by tying him to Vladimir Putin so as to divert attention from her own concerns relating to her use of a private email server.

Brennan briefed them on August 3, 2016 in the White House Situation Room, the report said. That meeting was to brief relevant intelligence known to date on Russian election interference, the report said.

The report said the CIA even sent a formal written referral to Comey and then-Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division, Peter Strzok, for their consideration and action, but that the FBI took no steps to investigate the intelligence on Clinton’s plan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/15/durham-obama-biden-briefed-2016-clintons-plan-link-trump-russia-still-pushed-collusion-hoax/

DEMOCRATS DISRUPT BUT CAN’T STOP FBI WHISTLEBLOWERS:

They tried every parliamentary objection, inquiry and motion they could think of but Democrats were unable to prevent three FBI whistleblowers from telling Congress about beaucoup badness in the once-storied crime-fighting bureau.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/house-weaponization-panel-hears-fbi-whistleblowers-amid-democrat-delaying-tactics_5275075.html