49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

Is there really a chance of that? I sure hope so.

No idea.

Wouldn't be the first time we've seen QB get treatments and meds that needed til halftime to be effective

If he can go, he will; he's a battler.

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Understanding hindsight is 20/20, was there no thought of getting Purdy a reasonable backup for the NFCCG? I know you can’t grab an NFL QB off the shelf at Walmart (maaaybe Target) but this dude is not it. 

He was signed after Garoppolo went down so he must have been what they thought was the best of what was out there

10 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Sucks for San Fran.  They have the worst luck with QB injuries.  Could’ve won the game if Purdy was playing.

Is it luck or is it becasue they skimp on their protection schemes and try to use TEs to block ends too often which gets their QBs killed?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

False start isn't a penalty anymore I guess. Both teams had multiple plays with tackles jumping early. 

Eagles player jumped on the third down when they were backed up in the end zone and it wasn't called.

Just now, Simon said:

He was signed after Garoppolo went down so he must have been what they thought was the best of what was out there

Gotcha. Just thought the guy backing up the 23 year old playing in the championship game  would at least pass the “most people have at least heard of him” test. 

Eagles Chiefs Super Bowl will be unbearable. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.