MY OPINION

Billever76

the state of the offense is directly tied to the Decisions of our HC/gm relationship!..bean has went and got the players MCDERMOTT wanted for his Defense while the offense suffers bc of it.....Defense has 4 1st rounders and 3 2nd rounders on the dline ....not to mention overpaying an aged pass rusher 100m !....imagine what this offense would look like if that kind of attention has been given to the oline and rb/wr core?!!.we could have Diggs,Aj brown instead of cody ford and hopkins instead of von miller and we could have a top 5 oline ...we have a TOTAL coaching problem...from the gm who obviously is FRIENDS first and Boss second!..to a HC who seems to only be concerned with Defense so much that he not only spent all that draft capital and 100m for a single piece but he also handed over the keys to the offense in a superbowl or bust season to an Offensive coordinator who had 0 nfl exp calling an offense...Frazier while runs the same type of defenses scheme wise McDermott covets,He is way more "SAFE" and is highly reluctant to any change all season..no adjustments..vanilla and few blitzing and soft cushions on wrs.....Dorsey...just in way over his head and needs on the job experience and time to grow as a playcaller....which will waste YEARS of Prime Josh Allen.....it's much better if we cut bait now from this Regime but sadly we won't for another   2 to 3 yrs ATLEAST

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

You know what they say about opinions…..everyone that has one needs a thread to state it.

this looks like an AI generated thread.   Like a computer read every thread topic on the first 3 pages of TBD and pumped this one out.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

this looks like an AI generated thread.   Like a computer read every thread topic on the first 3 pages of TBD and pumped this one out.

No this is my opinion of what went wrong...we focused on building the wrong side of the ball first and it has backfired

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

You know what they say about opinions…..everyone that has one needs a thread to state it.

Yea I sure see everyone else STATING their opinion on this board....figured I'd share mine....you can offer something instead of a smart comment...like what don't you agree with?....4 of our 6 1st round draft picks have went to the defense side of the ball...reverse that and wonder what this offense looks like...kc rebuilt their oline inn1 offseason..Cincinnati surrounded Burrow with weapons galore....we got Allen and Diggs and filled the rest of the offense with old wrs and value FA on our line.....seems the teams that focused on the offense side of the ball have fared much better..the league is tailor made for offense now..gone are the days of "DEFENSE" wins championships....you need a top offense to win it all with a defense thar doesn't lose the game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

No this is my opinion of what went wrong...we focused on building the wrong side of the ball first and it has backfired

this is exactly what the computer would say.

every line of the post has been stated in other threads.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I don't care about what you say to knock my opinion....maybe I analyze things differently from you...what's your opinion on why this team can't win in the playoffs?

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sounds to me you don't like my opinion so you quickly move to knock it....sorry but we all are entitled to our opinions on a message board I would hope 😆 

I would have posted these thoughts on Sunday at 8pm but I was suspended for "CRUSADING" against coaches 😆...But crusade against players is open season here....fans hold our current staff almost Godly in Buffalo and credit them with turning the franchise around...I see it as they got lucky on Josh Allen and Allen is the biggest reason of why we are now a winning team...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

That “OPINION” is nuthin compared to “MY OPINION” 

Just give me a Thumbs up response and I will get right to posting my hugely important views concerning this team, 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Must be chatgpt 

exactly what I was thinking!

10 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

I don't care about what you say to knock my opinion....maybe I analyze things differently from you...what's your opinion on why this team can't win in the playoffs?

Sounds to me you don't like my opinion so you quickly move to knock it....sorry but we all are entitled to our opinions on a message board I would hope 😆 

I'm not knocking your opinion.  I'm pointing out that it is hardly yours and has been posted over and over all week. 

7 days later is the time to post a unique "OPINION".  

3 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Wait, are you implying we have posters who aren't AIs on here?

certainly lots of "sub AI"....

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

exactly what I was thinking!

I'm not knocking your opinion.  I'm pointing out that it is hardly yours and has been posted over and over all week. 

7 days later is the time to post a unique "OPINION".  

certainly lots of "sub AI"....

Well if I wasn't suspended for speaking out about the coaching staff I would have been one of the FIRST TO POST THIS!...THIS was evident last year after the 13s game....our defense first approach has failed imo

34 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

the state of the offense is directly tied to the Decisions of our HC/gm relationship!..bean has went and got the players MCDERMOTT wanted for his Defense while the offense suffers bc of it.....Defense has 4 1st rounders and 3 2nd rounders on the dline ....not to mention overpaying an aged pass rusher 100m !....imagine what this offense would look like if that kind of attention has been given to the oline and rb/wr core?!!.we could have Diggs,Aj brown instead of cody ford and hopkins instead of von miller and we could have a top 5 oline ...we have a TOTAL coaching problem...from the gm who obviously is FRIENDS first and Boss second!..to a HC who seems to only be concerned with Defense so much that he not only spent all that draft capital and 100m for a single piece but he also handed over the keys to the offense in a superbowl or bust season to an Offensive coordinator who had 0 nfl exp calling an offense...Frazier while runs the same type of defenses scheme wise McDermott covets,He is way more "SAFE" and is highly reluctant to any change all season..no adjustments..vanilla and few blitzing and soft cushions on wrs.....Dorsey...just in way over his head and needs on the job experience and time to grow as a playcaller....which will waste YEARS of Prime Josh Allen.....it's much better if we cut bait now from this Regime but sadly we won't for another   2 to 3 yrs ATLEAST

You forgot to start your post, "now hear me out"

WHAT THE FRACK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!

• Haha (+1) 2

The defense really played well all year.  They didn't show up against Cincy, but neither did the offense.

The Bills defense finished 4th in the NFL giving up an average of 19.1 points a game.  That's the only defensive stat that matters.  That is a fantastic average.  I'll take Josh Allen scoring 20 points to win a game any week, and that's why the Bills only lost 3 regular season games all year.

I'm not sure what happened against Cincy.  The team just collapsed on both sides of the ball.  That one performance doesn't mean that the Bills' defense is broken.  I'd sign up for another season where the defense gives up less than 20 points a game in a heart beat.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The defense really played well all year.  They didn't show up against Cincy, but neither did the offense.

The Bills defense finished 4th in the NFL giving up an average of 19.1 points a game.  That's the only defensive stat that matters.  That is a fantastic average.  I'll take Josh Allen scoring 20 points to win a game any week, and that's why the Bills only lost 3 regular season games all year.

I'm not sure what happened against Cincy.  The team just collapsed on both sides of the ball.  That one performance doesn't mean that the Bills' defense is broken.  I'd sign up for another season where the defense gives up less than 20 points a game in a heart beat.

The defense has played great in the regular season bc most of the teams they are playing are nothing compared to the teams in the playoffs....maybe that's it....regular season stats of this defense have been proven to be FOOLS GOLD

FB_IMG_1674687969618.jpg

8 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

We can pretend all we want...this is the only defensive stat that matters...problem against Cincinnati is our offense decided to also take the day off

FB_IMG_1674687969618.jpg

@Billever76  Let's see that stat for points and yards allowed in the last three playoff wins.  I would expect the stats for three games when the Bills lost to look bad.

I'm like you trying to figure out what happened against Cincy.  It was the worst Bills' game of the entire season, maybe the last three seasons.  I think the defense as a whole for the Bills is a solid unit that had a really bad game at a really bad time.

I'm not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater yet.

🍻

Edited by Inigo Montoya

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.