1/22/23 GAMEDAY THREAD Divisional Playoffs Bills vs. Bengals

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

non-bias aside what is your perception of how this game gonna to today? You know the bengals better than anyone here 

If we had our oline, we win this game.  It would be race but our WR's would beat your crippled secondary, the passing would open up some rushing yards, and our D would cause more FG's than TDs.

With no oline, it will take a hero game from Burrow for Cincy to win.  Bills DBs do not have to cover for long, we most likely will not be able to run any of our deep posts or deep outs.  Our run game has been terrible for weeks.  The backups on the right side of our line are not good run blockers so it wont get much better.

Our defense is much like the Bills, a bit of bend dont break, keep the other team out of the end zone.  But without sustained drives and points Allen will wear this defense down.  

I could see a 7-10 point Bills win.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Caesar said:

If we had our oline, we win this game.  It would be race but our WR's would beat your crippled secondary, the passing would open up some rushing yards, and our D would cause more FG's than TDs.

With no oline, it will take a hero game from Burrow for Cincy to win.  Bills DBs do not have to cover for long, we most likely will not be able to run any of our deep posts or deep outs.  Our run game has been terrible for weeks.  The backups on the right side of our line are not good run blockers so it wont get much better.

Our defense is much like the Bills, a bit of bend dont break, keep the other team out of the end zone.  But without sustained drives and points Allen will wear this defense down.  

I could see a 7-10 point Bills win.  

Weather could also play factor.  While the winds will not be, at least according to the forecast, snow is in the forecast, and with the temps above freezing, it going to be slick out there with a wet ball.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Caesar said:

If we had Von Miller you wouldn't. Did I do this right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I hate how nervous I get for games, and for some reason it seems like the older I get the more nervous I find myself feeling before/during these games. You’d think I’d learn to get less nervous. But nope. lol

I know it’s irrational too. It’s only a damn game.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Weather could also play factor.  While the winds will not be, at least according to the forecast, snow is in the forecast, and with the temps above freezing, it going to be slick out there with a wet ball.

As to passing that should give the Bengals an advantage.  What is easier to catch; a tight spiral grooved right into the bread basket or a M110 155mm Projectile with flames coming in at 200 mph?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Pretty sure that’s a coat I’ve seen Hamlin wear

Gotta be Damar.  Nobody would expect him to walk all the way in like the other players do.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

As to passing that should give the Bengals an advantage.  What is easier to catch; a tight spiral grooved right into the bread basket or a M110 155mm Projectile with flames coming in at 200 mph?

How about a hot poker coming into your A hole 

• Haha (+1) 5

Just now, Pokebball said:

If we had Von Miller you wouldn't. Did I do this right?

Kind of, but you lost Miller a while back and have adjusted. We lost 3 starters on the oline the last 3 games.  

And my comment was to magnify the impact those losses have for today. Von is great but I'm not sure he would put the Bills over the top. Our oline and him healthy would probably result in a pick em, IMHO.